What's next in my (pathetic) love life?

lunaluna

My love life has been pathetic, to say the least for a while now. I'm honestly getting tired of even trying new relationships. I know a lot of people say this, but I do feel doomed sometimes. :

So I cast this chart because if I am to judge from past experiences, the next one is going to be a disaster too, so better be prepared, right? :biggrin:

Anyway, the question is What's next in my love life and here's the chart:
https://imgur.com/a/IDHwq1e

My (limited) interpretation:

I am Mars in fall - paints the picture of how I feel well and in the 4th of endings, still processing the last breakup. Suitable that the Moon is in the th house, right? Also in fall. Well, I do feel yucky right now about everything relationships. And it's not just because of my own, like the people around me are also going through stuff.

Now, aspects Moon is making are: a square to Jupiter and an opposition to Sun. Not looking good, both being hard aspects. Sun rules my 5th and is in my 1st, which I don't know how to interpret. A potential ''fling'' coming my way? Judged by the opposition, it won't be fun haha.

Bunraku

LunaLuna,

You are described by Spicy Aries rising, hot, with an impression that gives a "bang." :)
Fiery Mars is in fertile Cancer, and in the secretive and private 4th house. While this may describe someone who is hidden and tucked away, the 4th house is full of deep and rich inner worlds and fantasies. Think of it as a deep well. :)

Moon is in the watery and private sign of Scorpio, being ruled by Mars. The Moon represents thoughts, and she is indeed in the 7th of partnerships/relationships, showing this chart to be valid :).
She is in her final degrees, so is the ASC, therefore this indicates a change in situation is to come soon, almost as if a chapter in your life will end to begin anew. :)

With the abundance of Mars ruled signs and fertile signs, this shows you have a lot of passion to give to the world and your partner. :)

Uranus in Taurus, another sensual sign, is resting in your first house, soon to square Saturn as they both approach each other. Perhaps some dissatisfaction with where you are in relation to society? Cold, unfeeling Saturn offers nothing to the querent, who just wants love and passion (Uranus/Taurus). This can be seen with the ruler of the 7th, Venus, in the sterile sign of Gemini. Cancer and Gemini are in proximity, but are in aversion to each other, therefore they do not meet, and therefore shows no prospects of love in the near future.

Remember the change in situation, as indicate by the late degrees. With Mars in 4th and in Cancer, this is a perfect time to rest and enjoy your deep & rich imagination to find pleasure within and with yourself (Aries). Mars is inherently selfish, and so maybe you need to look out for yourself a little more rather than looking for others ;).

Bunraku

Another thing to point out. Cancer (Mars) is maternal. Gemini (Venus) is youthful.
Aries is youthful, Libra is thought to be more mature.

Hmm, may the OP explain this pattern, please?

lunaluna

Another thing to point out. Cancer (Mars) is maternal. Gemini (Venus) is youthful.
Aries is youthful, Libra is thought to be more mature.

Hmm, may the OP explain this pattern, please?

What exactly do I have to explain, I don’t understand? Me seemingly being both young and mature at the same time?

tikana

I am not seeing L7 action at all here
But the issue might b within u bc mars is mute weak in fall in 4th house.meaning that you are hidden.
Venus l7 is under the horizon as well
Sun male attraction no aspects
Moon in 7th yeah u want rel but look at moon. Its about to aspect jup lord of 12th. Seems like you are discouraged. These charts are short term. Id say start going out

lunaluna

I am not seeing L7 action at all here
But the issue might b within u bc mars is mute weak in fall in 4th house.meaning that you are hidden.
Venus l7 is under the horizon as well
Sun male attraction no aspects
Moon in 7th yeah u want rel but look at moon. Its about to aspect jup lord of 12th. Seems like you are discouraged. These charts are short term. Id say start going out

What you said makes so much sense! Yeah, I need to get out of my head and get out for a change. Thanks Tik!