Satrun transit

enigmas

hi

one month from now my saturn will conjunct asc and square my moon in 4th house. What can I expect from this transit, has anyone went trough this transit?

I know that saturn transit over asc is hard and challenging and that i will have to "grow up" , make seriously descisions, become more responsible etc....i'm preparing for that (if it is possible).

But i'm a little bit frighten, i dont know can i endure that, because at the same time tranist uran will opposite my asc, transit pluto conjunct my sun and transit north node conjunct my venus.

Could anyone handle that? I dont know...I'm feeling like extremely big transformation is comming to my life, big life lesson and questining myself can I be prepared for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

enigmas

i forgat mention something and i think its realy important in this situation...

i'm searching for internship in India, I'm planning to go work and live there for 5 months and i was prefering to go in the begining of November. Is it just coincidence?

Last edited:
You poor thing, Pluto transiting that stellium, and very personal planets too. I'm going through Pluto squaring a stellium in Virgo. You must have felt the wrath of Pluto for years now. Soul evolution. I think once Pluto is finished with your Sun you will be so much stronger, you must be tough already.

Is that photo of you? I thought of Charon when I saw it. My avatar is an artists impression from beyond Pluto, then Charon, then Sun in distance. I'll have a more in depth look at your chart later and get back to you, very interesting.

enigmas

no I'm not poor thing :) , I'm glad that my soul evolved, I felt that when pluto started transiting my 4th house and making aspects. There was happening changes in Me, experiencing paranormal, become more conscious, more stronger as person etc. I thing I have used to Pluto, but we will see what will hapend when he hits my sun again.

I saw your chart, impresive your stelium in 9th!

No its not me but it truly represents Me. Nice avatar, it's intersting how every picture has its story!

Awakened_Pisces

Pluto was in 4th, Scorpio ruled my 4th spot. And I must say I know how you feel. The effects of the learning experience however, were as slow as Pluto's rotations. It seemed all I had was pain. Untill I met a special person in my life. A Person I vowed to protect and gave me purpose. Well, a new purpose to live and to strive and achieve. And all of the Pain and Hardship and experiences lead me to this point in my life where I can say enthustically. "Yes we can". We can move forward, we can make strides. And we can change our destiny. Because that is God's wish. To move forward in spite of all challenges.

Pluto transit. No need to be fearful as you have already expeienced a couple of passes.

Uranus transit. Same as above.

Saturn transit. I dont remeber when Saturn hit my AC. Recently Saturn conjuncted my Moon. That was painful, first time I'd cried for about 6 years - family breakup.
Jupiter transit.:banana: Jupiter return trining AC, Here's your travel AND education. Put all the energy you can into this transit to make the most of the trine. Go for it! I once had a past life dream about India. I like the star that your Jupiter is on:

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Dheneb.html

This is our link: I have my AC on this star trining my Jupiter on your AC.

I use precession in my transits. So 50.27 sec/yr X 24 yr = 1206 sec = 20 min. Add to Jupiter = 19cap28. This gives us 17 November 2008. Best of luck.

Jamiescott.

enigmas

yea but there are many stories that when pluto conjunct your sun somebody dies in your family...my two main presonal planets lunaries are attacked by strongest planets pluto and saturn and all in 4th house (mum,dad,family)...hope in my case just old me will die.

I'm sorry that you had family brakeup hope its better now!

And what hapend with your dream?:)

Pluto signified death and ressurection. Transformation, death of old structures, beliefs that don't work for you any more. 4th House of home and foundations - does this fit with leaving home?

In my dream I was riding on the back of an elephant with a canopy on it, nice reddish and earthy colours. I went to a big wooden market area or multi-story building. I met a beautiful young girl, she took me through a doorway with a curtain over it, leading me by the hand. Then I woke up.AHHHH!

EJ53

Banned
enigmas said:
one month from now my saturn will conjunct asc and square my moon in 4th house. What can I expect from this transit, has anyone went trough this transit?

I know that saturn transit over asc is hard and challenging and that i will have to "grow up" , make seriously descisions, become more responsible etc....i'm preparing for that (if it is possible).

But i'm a little bit frighten, i dont know can i endure that, because at the same time tranist uran will opposite my asc, transit pluto conjunct my sun and transit north node conjunct my venus.

Could anyone handle that? I dont know...I'm feeling like extremely big transformation is comming to my life, big life lesson and questining myself can I be prepared for that?

A possible scenario here is that, whilst in India, Enigmas might form a sudden/unexpected (uranus) romantic relationship (venus) with someone from a different culture (transit NN+chiron in Aquarius) - causing her to make serious decisions (Tsaturn/asc) about her life (Tpluto/sun). Certainly, she seems to have been prepared by the previous pluto transits to be "able to stand on her own two feet" - and its passage over natal sun+neptune is likely to be asking her to now do that in some way.

But, I'm guessing here - not "predicting".

EJ:)

archergirl

You can handle everything that comes toward you, enigmas. You just need to trust that you WILL come out on the other side.

Saturn crossed my Ascendant around 1992. I felt very alone then but spent a couple of years travelling around, doing road trips with friends. I wouldn't say that this was a 'growing up' transit so much as a 'figuring out who I was' transit...it *was* about learning responsibility. I was very much on my own out in the world and felt quite rootless.

Oddly enough I was at my heaviest, weight-wise, during this transit, although you would think that a Jupiter/Asc transit would do this! I suffered from the first glimmers of the depression that, six years later (during my Saturn Return) would knock my feet out from under me. As a consequence I experimented with bulimia and other self-destructive things; only for a short while, luckily. I realised at the time that it was stupid.

Saturn was in my 1st for a long time; the last two thirds of Aquarius and the first half of Pisces. But in this time I travelled around the world and lived in various places, which was hugely beneficial to my worldview.

Let's call it a 'learning experience'...so appropriate of Saturn transits.:)

You'll survive it. Just take life day by day, and you'll be fine.

AG:)

enigmas

jamiescott,
yes its true, that fits, i just wona to hear that from someone else, I'm feeling better when i hear not so pesimistics scenario like i have in my head.

hehehe ok that was misunderstanding, I thought you had a dream to go in Inida:D

EJ53,
yea this is possible scenario, who knows! or I was thinking maybe i will fall in love in 4 weeks and have to decide to leave or stay :)

archergirl,
'figuring out who I was' - this is the same how I feel now! And I always thougt that I have to leave for a while to figure it out.
Yea its realy odd about your weight...on contrary people say that person usually lose weight when satrurn cross asc :rolleyes:
hm...self-desructive=saturn on asc...tipically

How often saturn transit over asc bring disease? In your case it was bulimia

Hi Enigmas, how are you today? I was wondering where your pessimism comes from. Do you think it is a natal feature or a transiting thing? I wonder if anyone has an interpretation for Saturn conjunct South Node, does that sound a pessimistic conjunction?

enigmas

Hey
I think its because of transits(pluto on sun,saturn in 12th), last 2 years i'm spending much time thinking about death generaly. But it dosent mean that i'm very pesimistic,the thing is...i'm just obsessed with dark side of life :rolleyes: and so sometimes fear show up (saturn in 12).

saturn conjunct south node i think there will be dictator tendencies and criticism also power issues in relationships, I read that somewhere. Not so pesimistic conjunction ;)

I share you obsession with death. It used to be disabling to me. When I started having kids I feared they would die. This is no way to live, believing in the power of thought and that thoughts are "things". I did not want them to manifest. So. with encouragement from loved ones I sought help from my doctor. He diagnosed me with depression and prescribed for me Esipram (Lexapro). It helped almost immediately. It lifted the negative thoughts, the irrational fears. I have not looked back. Deep inside (12th house) my head I just feel so much lighter. As if the darkness has lifted. I have no shame about being on happy pills. It has corrected a chemical imbalance in my brain and made my life better.

Esoteric astrology tells us that physical disease starts in the mind, or the soul whatever, then it affects us physically when it manifests. I question this. What if our genes cause a particular mutation with physical damage to the body. As a result, THEN it affects our emotion, behaviour, mental health.

I don't like people being told things like "You must have this or that illness because you did this or that in a past life". Sure there is Karma. I know I was nasty and have gotten some back this time around. However certain genetic traits cannot be "your fault".

Anyway, what was I talking about? See you!

enigmas

hm...company arange telephone interview with me 2 days ago but they didnt call me. Medium told me that company was busy that day and that they will call me today or tomorrow.
So now i'm waiting for call and after that call i will know am I going or not. maybe its because retro mercury...i dont know

You never told us what sort of work you do. Did you like the Algol thread, nice picture isn't it? I saw you looked at her when Mercury Rx was opposing your Lilith. There does seem to be a link between Medusa and Lilith, don't you think? You do have lots coming up soon with the Saturn/Uranus on your AC/DC, not to mention Pluto hitting your Sun as you said. I think you have had enough experience with Pluto do come out good and strong.

Any love on the horizon? You should be feeling Marsy now. Pluto has now sextiled your Mars, and transiting Mars is all over your Pluto, intense hey? Theres also a nice positive link in your 4th house between Venus and Uranus. It has been excited by the quarter Moon yesterday and Jupiter transiting toward your Jupiter. All sounds like good fun:)