T-squares cause psychological problems?

kiwibaby08

I've been reading a lot about T- squares and the issues they require you to overcome in order to have a more tranquil/successful life. Reading about the t-square in fixed signs has made me open my eyes to a possible disorder I may or may not have. or maybe its just all in my head.. lol. I feel as though I've had social anxiety all my life. What do you guys think about T-squares and the effects they have on people? Feel free to share any t square placements on here... whether it be in cardinal, fixed, or mutable energies.

waybread

I think they can cause psychological problems, depending upon the planets involved. (The moon rules one's emotional nature, for example.) But as Fadi noted, they are common and can give one the motivation to achieve something in life.

Check and see also, if you have any planets that sextile or trine your T-square planets. They'll help you through the tough T-square issues.

Do you want to post your chart?

kiwibaby08

I think they can cause psychological problems, depending upon the planets involved. (The moon rules one's emotional nature, for example.) But as Fadi noted, they are common and can give one the motivation to achieve something in life.

Check and see also, if you have any planets that sextile or trine your T-square planets. They'll help you through the tough T-square issues.

I could def post my chart, I'm sure you could interpret it better than I could at the moment. Looking for sextiles and trines would be looking for the signs my planets are in right? Kind of like if a neptune in aquarius were to oppose sun in leo? Anyways its still a little confusing to me putting meanings together with several planetary aspects so I`ll put up my chart

kiwibaby08

I could def post my chart, I'm sure you could interpret it better than I could at the moment. Looking for sextiles and trines would be looking for the signs my planets are in right? Kind of like if a neptune in aquarius were to oppose sun in leo? Anyways its still a little confusing to me putting meanings together with several planetary aspects so I`ll put up my chart

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 48

kiwibaby08

They figure a lot in charts of entrepreneurs, they're pretty good to have, they give a lot of drive and energy.
Yes actually I've read that it can bring lots of success and positivity in someones life. IF someone gets through and deals with all of the problems that come w it as well

waybread

Note how you have a domiciled Jupiter sextiling Neptune and trining your Venus-Mars. (Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Neptune.) You have a rich imagination, and probably some artistic ability. See if you can use creative visualization to overcome your anxiety.

Do you know the saying, "Fake it till you make it"?

Start with what you do well.

JUPITERASC

Note how you have a domiciled Jupiter sextiling Neptune and trining your Venus-Mars. (Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Neptune.)
You have a rich imagination, and probably some artistic ability.
See if you can use creative visualization to overcome your anxiety.
Alternatively Meditation is useful
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101719

[deleted attacking coment - Moderator]

Start with what you do well.
some detailed information on T-squares :smile:
New astrologers will sooner or later come across references to unaspected planets
dissociate aspects, aspect patterns and chart shapes.
This article, adapted from the text of Nicholas Campion's compendium of astrology
- The Ultimate Astrologer (published by Hay House, 2003)
- offers an introductory guide to their meaning in the birth chart.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition
are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently a better than average chance of success
throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses - must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture of the choices, difficulties
and solutions which each planet suggests.

When 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs

there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

Fixed Signs
people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs
they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square can be released
or positively expressed
through the planet which makes the closest sextile or trine
to any of the three planets in the 'T' Square.
In this example the emotional tension of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:

sasa62

T square is just one of the elements you look at ...

Watching it isolated does not mean a lot.
The reason is very simple. does not mean, for everyone, T square (or opposition) equally.

Because it depends on the basic structure of a person, whether it is predominantly passive or predominantly active person. Passive people are more difficult to deal with such aspects
While active people "like" tense aspects.

But the biggest problems created contradictions within the basic structure.

In your horoscope is exactly the problem here.

Open leo structure on one side opposite the closure Capricorn and Moon in conjunction with Saturn and the Moon dispositor again in leo

So these are the contradictions that a person is struggling with on the inside ...

Because you can not simultaneously be both...

Sorry for my English