Valencia CF vs Real Madrid 04.01.2015

EhabAtari

8Y3grH1.gif

This chart need a strong astrologist :joyful: to figure out the results , how can help on that ?

Last edited:

rob9

Strong astrologer :confused: Only jibreil sir comes to mind. He will be busy for a while. Maybe fensi mam can help

fensi88

Valencia/white kit is ASC, Real is therefore DSC.
POF antiscion is on 02 CPR 07 right on DSC (closer then Moon on ASC), according to JF that is most strong testimony, so Real Madrid will win.

EhabAtari

Primera División 2014/2015/ Round #17
Match: Valencia vs Real Madrid
Date: 4th Jan 2014
Time: 5:00 pm (Local time)

Match will be played between:

1. Valencia FC / The Orange , The Bats / White Kit.
2. Real Madrid / Los Blancos , The Meringues , The Vikings / Black or Pink kit.

Looking into in their performance recently:

Valencia got 2 wins , 2 draws and 1 loss against Barcelona. While Real Madrid in Primera División got 5 clear wins , 1 loss against Milan in international friendly game which means nothing for me.

Looking into H2H matches:

In last 5 matches , Real Madrid has an advantage by win or draw.

Let’s have a look into event chart:

This time I will try have a look into the chart from JF Method with some combination with other astrology conditions.

Valencia will be assigned as ASC. Their white kit will represented the Lord#1 color , also their nickname (The Bats) could tell that sun rise for Bat as symbol is cancer. Also , they are favor on their homelands in last few matches. Real Madrid will be assigned as with their black kit to DSC.

As Fensi88 stated and based on JF , APOF 2.06 CAP which is 1.98 degrees far from DSC 4.04 CAP and that's give favor the underdog. Moon conjunction with ASC is not strong enough and it's too far.

If we have a look into accidental dignity during the match , we can see that Moon will start with 10 points and Saturn with 14 points. By the end of 1st half , Moon will loose their points to 0 while Saturn will gain more point to be 19 and this will stay as is till end of the match. No changes in the sign during the match.

I've noticed that 10th house rulers is RETROGRADE (I know that this fact might be stated in Hoary questions only) and this could tell if we are using hoary question that something from past could occur. Finally , I don't want to mix things here , I just insert this statement for tracking purposes.

What’s an expected result for the match?

Finally , it's CAN/CAP chart , so we can expect surprise. I am expecting Real Madrid to win this game.

Ehab Atari

The bats id Ne in Pi in IX house, it is very good, it is Valencia. Real is king , it is So, it is in VII house, it is bad for Real, I think that Valencia not lose

My method is which planet is ruler for that tim. It maybe name, nickname, color and its... That you should see in which house and sign is that planet. House is most important than sign, and the end badly important is aspect. (For Moon sign is most important, than house and aspect). In that match I think that Ne is ruler of Valencia, becauase that nickname is bats, who fly on feeling, that is Neptun. Real Madrid is club of king Espana, it is So.

I think planet ruler for Bats is Neptun, because they blind(XII-Piece house ruler Neptun), and they fly with help on feeling, it is Piece-Neptun

Diamond55

Hi Fleshgordon,

Congratulations for this brilliant prediction. Teach us a little bit.
I suppose 9th house can be good if we take the meaning that it is the house of good fortune. Which method or astrology do you apply? What about the other houses?

Thank you very much.

EhabAtari

One more thing which might not important , if we want to talk about something happened in the past , Valencia beat Real Madrid with same results before 10 years ago in 23.10.2005.