Random Thoughts

Whoam1

People who get offended by words will not make it if their perfect life bubble breaks. People who need therapy dogs bc the person they didn't vote for won, people who are take hurt in being called snowflake, those people will not survive in real life. At the end of the day we are all animals and they have no instinct and no developed thick skin, not saying it's right, but the strong will always prey on the weak.

Love2Know

People who get offended by words will not make it if their perfect life bubble breaks. People who need therapy dogs bc the person they didn't vote for one, people who are take hurt in being called snowflake, those people will not survive in real life. At the end of the day we are all animals and they have no instinct and thick skin, not saying it's right, but the strong will always prey on the weak.

That escalated quickly.

Whoam1

Again that's the root of the issue. I'm a passionate person and go from 0 to 60 quick, but it's the truth. Anyway back to detached mode, I got black lights for my bedroom.

Love2Know

Omg I could see whoam1 in a noir Seinfeld episode; person 1 “yadda yadda yadda I ate her face” person2 “that’s not how that works” person 3 “ he left out the worst parts so technically..,”
Potentially funny

david starling

I specifically object to the term "Black Magic" because its originally from a mistranslation of the Latin, Necro (death) into Nigro (black). This racializes the expressions "White Magic and Black Magic". I'm against color-coding the Races in the first place, but nearly everyone does it.

Love2Know

I specifically object to the term "Black Magic" because its originally from a mistranslation of the Latin, Necro (death) into Nigro (black). This racializes the expressions "White Magic and Black Magic". I'm against color-coding the Races in the first place, but nearly everyone does it.

Hmm interesting I didn’t know that, I thought it was suppose to be black.

Whoam1

Love the culture not the color. There are whit people who have Native American or Black ancestors or culture, but they couldn't possibly be that bc they don't look like it. I think being called a color is fine bc if we got ride if race it would merely be a observation with no meaning.

Whoam1

David "starfish" I agree with mostly everything you say and you seem to agree with non astrological related thing I say (sometimes, I may be wrong btw). Think we have any similar chart anergies?

david starling

There was a good comedy album way back (don't remember its title). Things like "Sagittarius, you love to travel, and you're so rudely blunt that people are glad to see you go". The setup is of a guy interviewing someone of each Sun-sign, and the Sagittarian immediately informs him that he has a bald-spot, no sense hiding it with a comb-over. The Pisces one was about the interviewer complaining that the Piscean hadn't shown up for the interview, with the Pisces complaining "I've been right here for 5 minutes!" :lol: