Will I ever have kids :'( plz Help, Read my chart

ab00

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum, I always read the posts now decided to join :love:

I am 27 years old been married for 7 years, we never tried to conceive since we both were busy with school then work, WE recently started trying about 4 months ago and it is getting very disappointing every month. I remember someone looking at my chart when i was teenager and saying that I will have kids late in my marriage.

I was wondering if someone can please look at my natal chart and tell me if I'll be able to have kids, I am a strong believer in astrology and believe that planetary motions has strong impact on ones life.

Also wondering if I should pursue to be a doctor (studying for my MCAT, will give the test in jan 2013 or mar 2013)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Thank you

Attachments

• astro_transit.jpg
    astro_transit.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Mandy

Hi!

I am sure someone experienced will give you a reply. I'll chime in just for the time being. I would imagine that the reason you were told that any children you did have would come in later life is because your fifth house, which children are represented by, is ruled by Saturn. Saturn tends not to prohibt per se, but delay (though not all the time) and with good reason. In this instance, I would pray and have faith that all of what you need will come at the right time. You also have Jupiter in your fifth house. Jupiter is termed the "great benefic" because it tends to bring good things where it is placed. Also, Jupiter is "expansive." For example, I know someone who has Jupiter in their career house and this person is stupidly fortunate when it comes to career-related opportunities. Many people who have Jupiter in the fifth house have lots of children. But the fifth house is also about creativity and my friend, who doesnt want children, has Jupiter there. However, she is also an award-winning designer. So, Jupiter being the "great benefic" and "expansive," in her fifth house of children and creativity, has indicated her artistic talent. But she lives and breathes art. For you, hopefully it will show to indicate fruitful childbearing, which may be delayed with good reason. Remember you are still very young. I hope you will be able to not worry about it too much, have faith and enjoy this time.

Best Wishes :love:

Last edited:

WackyAquarius

That's a fully loaded 3rd house. You must be brainiac,You'd make an interesting teacher! I can't see any threats of problems conceiving or miscarriage. Your 4th house looks fine - you have neptune there which can sometimes talk about addiction surrounding your early home life.

With 3rd house Saturn - That's usually someone who makes a living out of writing a job in media industry or teaching maybe it could be in the medical arena based on your current studies! Who knows? .. Only time will tell ;)

All the best

-
JD

Last edited:

Melaike

The sign on your 5th house cusp isn't known as Fertile but you have Jupiter in your fifth house.And your Moon is is in a Fertile sign.I think you can have 2-3 children but not more.

sethi

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum, I always read the posts now decided to join :love:

I am 27 years old been married for 7 years, we never tried to conceive since we both were busy with school then work, WE recently started trying about 4 months ago and it is getting very disappointing every month. I remember someone looking at my chart when i was teenager and saying that I will have kids late in my marriage.

I was wondering if someone can please look at my natal chart and tell me if I'll be able to have kids, I am a strong believer in astrology and believe that planetary motions has strong impact on ones life.

Also wondering if I should pursue to be a doctor (studying for my MCAT, will give the test in jan 2013 or mar 2013)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Thank you

I don't understand , you had a good time period this year, why you did not conceive is questionable.

Looking at your horoscope, you must become more outgoing, and develop a hard outer shell. Don't be too sensitive to what other people may think or say about you . You can't live your life on what others think about you , why should you care what they think about you.

If you have slight buck teeth , this should not change your personality one bit. You are a caring person and the people whom you call your friends (totally countable on the fingers of one hand) are very lucky to have some one like you as a friend.

I feel that your life situations keep on changing and nothing remains fixed for long. If you don't change houses quickly, then your role in them changes.

Give me some feed back and I will let you know more or correct myself.

but i cannot promise that it will be quick replies because today i have some free time on my hands and that is why i opened up this forum, nowadays i am not free usually.

bye for now

ab00

I don't understand , you had a good time period this year, why you did not conceive is questionable.

Looking at your horoscope, you must become more outgoing, and develop a hard outer shell. Don't be too sensitive to what other people may think or say about you . You can't live your life on what others think about you , why should you care what they think about you.

If you have slight buck teeth , this should not change your personality one bit. You are a caring person and the people whom you call your friends (totally countable on the fingers of one hand) are very lucky to have some one like you as a friend.

I feel that your life situations keep on changing and nothing remains fixed for long. If you don't change houses quickly, then your role in them changes.

Give me some feed back and I will let you know more or correct myself.

but i cannot promise that it will be quick replies because today i have some free time on my hands and that is why i opened up this forum, nowadays i am not free usually.

bye for now

Thank you so much for your feedback, I have been trying since september to conceive but no luck, it is getting very frustrating
talking about my fifith house being empty, so it stays empty till 2015-2016, then it has moon, mars ketu in the 5th house ( Dont know what that means) so that mean i wont have kids till then???

Last edited:

ab00

That's a fully loaded 3rd house. You must be brainiac,You'd make an interesting teacher! I can't see any threats of problems conceiving or miscarriage. Your 4th house looks fine - you have neptune there which can sometimes talk about addiction surrounding your early home life.

With 3rd house Saturn - That's usually someone who makes a living out of writing a job in media industry or teaching maybe it could be in the medical arena based on your current studies! Who knows? .. Only time will tell ;)

All the best

-
JD

Thank You for the reply ! I am a nurse, trying to pursue to be a doctor, we' ll see how it goes :smile:

sethi

Thank you so much for your feedback, I have been trying since september to conceive but no luck, it is getting very frustrating
talking about my fifith house being empty, so it stays empty till 2015-2016, then it has moon, mars ketu in the 5th house ( Dont know what that means) so that mean i wont have kids till then???

You have got till end june 2013 to conceive. This is a good time for this activity, and your chances for the same are high..

Incidentally, you could have your partner get a sperm count in the meantime.

Plus have your ultrasound conducted also, to make things more certain.

ab00

You have got till end june 2013 to conceive. This is a good time for this activity, and your chances for the same are high..

Incidentally, you could have your partner get a sperm count in the meantime.

Plus have your ultrasound conducted also, to make things more certain.

Thank you
I got my ultrasound done last week, it said that I might have some trouble conceiving due to a medical condition, and that just made me very sad. I have stopped my studies so I can concentrate on my health and trying to take less stress.

If you don't mind me asking, how many kids do you see in my chart, boy or a girl, not that it matters but I am just curious

Last edited:

sethi

Thank you
I got my ultrasound done last week, it said that I might have some trouble conceiving due to a medical condition, and that just made me very sad. I have stopped my studies so I can concentrate on my health and trying to take less stress.

If you don't mind me asking, how many kids do you see in my chart, boy or a girl, not that it matters but I am just curious

Is not your condition operate able ?

Tell me about your condition, but if not comfortable then you can send to me a private email (if you are comfortable about it).

I will tell you about your chances for a boy or a girl after you get pregnant.