sick fed up

katem

Banned
I have been in this job for a number of years but the last few have been very very stressful due to the very unwanted attention of this male. He has been spoken to and told to stay away, then it went to a written complaint and still he tries to see me. I have never had anything to do with him and find him repulsive and arrogant.

When I went to work yesterday, yet again he was there at a time he was not meant to be and stood in my way so that I had to pass him. Unfortunately, my boss is friends with him and she is making it most clear that she is not happy with this and appears to be siding with him. Had a list of jobs not done today which I never ever have, I am known as being thorough and on the ball.

I came away sick but wonder if they will place me in another company office in the town or have I effectively left. I cannot and will not work near this person as I have had enough

.Cant get the chart to download unfortunately!

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Katem

Welcome to the forum.

I've linked to some guidelines here on how to attached and upload a chart, hopefully they may help.

There is also some guidance here on how to create a horary chart. Its a chart for the moment you thought of your question as a stand alone chart (we don't need to see your natal chart for horary). If the question was at 5.45pm today, create a chart born at 5.45pm 22nd July and your current location.

Jesusistheway

I have been in this job for a number of years but the last few have been very very stressful due to the very unwanted attention of this male. He has been spoken to and told to stay away, then it went to a written complaint and still he tries to see me. I have never had anything to do with him and find him repulsive and arrogant.

When I went to work yesterday, yet again he was there at a time he was not meant to be and stood in my way so that I had to pass him. Unfortunately, my boss is friends with him and she is making it most clear that she is not happy with this and appears to be siding with him. Had a list of jobs not done today which I never ever have, I am known as being thorough and on the ball.

I came away sick but wonder if they will place me in another company office in the town or have I effectively left. I cannot and will not work near this person as I have had enough

Your "friend" is not acting like a friend, you need to go above her and request to be transferred or request action be taken on your behalf, for instance that he be sent away, its not your fault your being sexually harassed at work. Your friend is quite stupid, I'm sorry for being blunt. Loyalty is not always good btw.

tikana

file restraining order ... if the company does not comply with judge's order .. sue the company for endangerment

problem solved

katem

Banned
Thank you for your replies despite the absence of the chart!

My boss is not my friend, but she is the creep who is pestering me's friend and she and another two people who are also his friends are trying to do their best to stop anything happening.

My boss is stupid, and has been described by others as a spineless imbecile so no news there.

I am on the brink of writing to the CEO and insisting he intervene. Failing that and if they dismiss me due to this being another time off sick, I can and will investigate possible industrial tribunal action in respect of constructive dismissal.

Ill practice posting charts!