career advice

divine spark

Hello,

I am in New York belatedly pursuing my dreams of becoming a writer/musician/actress. I think I have some good aspects for this and I am going through sade sati. I'm already late on the pursuit, but I am wondering if anyone can tell me about timing - when I can expect a rise in career, if it will ever come, or if I should be pursuing something else? I just want to uplift and inspire humanity to make good decisions and make the world a better, brighter place.

Thanks.

September 28, 1984
20:08
Milwaukee, WI

Crystalpages

Hello,

I am in New York belatedly pursuing my dreams of becoming a writer/musician/actress. I think I have some good aspects for this and I am going through sade sati. I'm already late on the pursuit, but I am wondering if anyone can tell me about timing - when I can expect a rise in career, if it will ever come, or if I should be pursuing something else? I just want to uplift and inspire humanity to make good decisions and make the world a better, brighter place.

Thanks.

September 28, 1984
20:08
Milwaukee, WI

Have you done anything along the lines of your career dreams so far? Please share.

divine spark

I was active in theatre and music in high school, went to college for acting and theatre but dropped out.

Stayed mostly inactive but always felt a huge pang and longing and like something was amiss, included music in my life but nothing substantial until two years ago when I joined my hometown's symphony chorus, which was a step.

Moving to New York was the next step, I've been here since jupiter and rahu changed positions last summer.

I got a keyboard on loan from a jupiter/saturn type I met by chance and have been starting writing music for a show I've envisioned for years. Progress is painstakingly slow.

I'm also in a band, but not really satisfied with how it's going. I keep showing up to honor structure and the possibility that it will unfold nicely with time and dedication.

But I am also interested in actually auditioning or making plays/films as well... I know I need to focus which is why I'm focusing on writing the music for this show but... I just need some guidance. I study astrology obsessively as well so discussion through the astro lens is highly useful to me.

I just want to know if I'm focusing on the right things, and when things will pick up if ever, if my dreams will come true or if I'm just being a silly girl raised on Disney.

Crystalpages

I was active in theatre and music in high school, went to college for acting and theatre but dropped out.

Stayed mostly inactive but always felt a huge pang and longing and like something was amiss, included music in my life but nothing substantial until two years ago when I joined my hometown's symphony chorus, which was a step.

Moving to New York was the next step, I've been here since jupiter and rahu changed positions last summer.

I got a keyboard on loan from a jupiter/saturn type I met by chance and have been starting writing music for a show I've envisioned for years. Progress is painstakingly slow.

I'm also in a band, but not really satisfied with how it's going. I keep showing up to honor structure and the possibility that it will unfold nicely with time and dedication.

But I am also interested in actually auditioning or making plays/films as well... I know I need to focus which is why I'm focusing on writing the music for this show but... I just need some guidance. I study astrology obsessively as well so discussion through the astro lens is highly useful to me.

I just want to know if I'm focusing on the right things, and when things will pick up if ever, if my dreams will come true or if I'm just being a silly girl raised on Disney.

Impressive! You sure have not been sitting on your hands! :)
I noticed that you used quite a few photographic metaphors! Good!!

I will try to take a look at your chart tomorrow (it is getting late now, this old guy needs his sleep!) and see what I manage to 'capture'!

Best wishes,

Rohiniranjan

divine spark

Any thoughts? Please help :)

Impressive! You sure have not been sitting on your hands! :)
I noticed that you used quite a few photographic metaphors! Good!!

I will try to take a look at your chart tomorrow (it is getting late now, this old guy needs his sleep!) and see what I manage to 'capture'!

Best wishes,

Rohiniranjan

Shanti

Divine spark

Your chart holds some good yogas generally.

Weak Point is the Moon which affects the mind and emotions. Since you seems to be spiritually inclined you may could be helped by the vedic remedies for Moon to help to keep this in check.

.You are about to go into ketu dasha.
Ketu is good for creativity and spirituality. Good for artist to gain access to the creative stream of consiousness.

Ketu is actually a key planet in career assesment as it is being in the 10th house of your Dashamsha. This give the inclination for creative work as well as humanitarian, healing professions.

In your natal chart ketu is in scorpio in 8th house with debilitated Moon. Which can indicates changeable times.

But as Mars is dispositor in good raja yoga with Jupiter in the 9th house some good results could be had in Ketu's period.

This is again confirmed by the fact that as Mars and Jupiter is placed in
Ketu's nakshatra Mula, they are set into action in Ketu's period.

This is again confirmed by ketu being in nakshatra anuradha ruled by Saturn, which is 10th lord in raja yoga with venus.

Ketu is exalted in scorpio.

So this karma is mixed and could be helped with remedies I believe.
Since Moon and ketu is in the tantric 8th house and tantric sign scorpio,
bija mantras for goddess and Moon could be used.
(Can send links and assist with info if needed.)

S

Attachments

• Divine spark.PNG
    Divine spark.PNG
    92.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Shanti

Part of Vedic astrology is the remedial part which is part of the tradition and is important, but is not so common in western practices. Gemstones , mantra, prayers, rituals are some of the methods.
I have learned from a highly regarded vedic schoolar and astrologer named David Frawley.
I recommend Reading his books for more info into this.
In New York the Namaste bookstore surely would have them (You a new yorker i read).
http://www.namastebookshop.com/ 14th street.

-Ayurvedic astrology(about healing methods astrologically).
-Mantra yoga and primal sounds.http://books.google.se/books/about/Mantra_Yoga_and_Primal_Sound.html?id=a1An08EBHCgC&redir_esc=y
(This book is about mantric therapy in general.)

Gemstone for moon is Pearl which could be worn.
(put on first on a monday on a waxing moon preferably).

The sanskrit name for Moon is Chandra or Soma.

If you wish I can pm you a powerful mantra for the Moon which is recommended by Frawley, (which is added more power with some potent Bija mantras included).

But you should go to some skilled yogateacher to get the articulation right.
(important).
In New york you can also get help with the articulation by New york based vedic astrologer Ronnie Dreyer who is also very good at sanskrit. I am sure she can assist you Quick and cheap over the phone as well.

The mantra should begin to be repeated at a good time on a monday with the moon waxing. Mantras are in most Eastern teachings the most powerful tool. Mantras are effecting the mind and emotions by affecting the subtle body (auric body), which later is felt by you in your attitudes and mental approach, which subsequently leads to changed actions and outer circumstances.

Best wishes
S

Last edited:

Shanti

That's excellent, I am happy to be of assistence.

I will provide the mantra by later post, and the mantra in pm + some general info.

I fixed a possible auspicious muhurta (time) for you
to start the mantra practice. Say 108 times a day on the
mala(beads).
25 april 2015
11:44 New york

It's not a monday. But the Muhurta is great.
The Moon is in Shukla paksha (waxing), and rising in the ascendant in it's own sign
with exalted Jupiter too in the ascendant.
The Nakshatra Rising is:
http://www.galacticcenter.org/main/nakshatras/the-27-nakshatras.html
is Pushya (3'.20'-16'.40' Cancer). Pushya is considered the best of all nakshatras, and is excellent for the Moon and ascendant.

"The word Pushya means to strengthen, to fortify. Pushya is considered to be the best Nakshatra of all. Pushya nakshatra belongs to Karka rasi or Karkataka rashi ..."

The Nakshatras are of Paramount importance in vedic astrology. They are the oldest existing astrology and is mentioned in the Vedas. No one know how old they are of origin.

Om Namah Shivaya
Stefan

Muhurta chart attached...

Attachments

• mantra muhurta.PNG
    mantra muhurta.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Shanti

Hi Divine Spark

I have sent pm with the mantra.

I find it interesting regarding your chart that you have a Malavya yoga
This is occuring when venus is in own sign or exalted in a angle house,
(1,4,7,10).
This is magnifying the venus powrer in the chart and is common in artists and creative persons charts.
Venus is placed in a nakshatra "SWATI" (lunar mansion) associated with the godess of art and Learning Saraswati.
http://www.galacticcenter.org/content/view/127/78/
" [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The goddess, Saraswati is associated with this nakshatra. She is the goddess of learning, education, and the arts.[/FONT] Indications [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]They excel in the fields of music, literature and art. Financial and business successes are part of their gifts. They are blessed with the art of communication, revealing their knowledge and interest. Their ability to ride with the wind makes them extremely flexible.[/FONT]

Included in the mantra sent to you is the bija mantra for Saraswati which also helps to increase your creative urge and writing skills.
As well included as the seed mantra for emotional harmony and abundance.

Best wishes
Stefan

divine spark

Thank you so much! Namaste!
Hi Divine Spark

I have sent pm with the mantra.

I find it interesting regarding your chart that you have a Malavya yoga
This is occuring when venus is in own sign or exalted in a angle house,
(1,4,7,10).
This is magnifying the venus powrer in the chart and is common in artists and creative persons charts.
Venus is placed in a nakshatra "SWATI" (lunar mansion) associated with the godess of art and Learning Saraswati.
http://www.galacticcenter.org/content/view/127/78/
" [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The goddess, Saraswati is associated with this nakshatra. She is the goddess of learning, education, and the arts.[/FONT] Indications [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]They excel in the fields of music, literature and art. Financial and business successes are part of their gifts. They are blessed with the art of communication, revealing their knowledge and interest. Their ability to ride with the wind makes them extremely flexible.[/FONT]

Included in the mantra sent to you is the bija mantra for Saraswati which also helps to increase your creative urge and writing skills.
As well included as the seed mantra for emotional harmony and abundance.

Best wishes
Stefan

siddartha

Well, if you want a sudden move in your career you can go through GemPundit where our expert astrologer will help you recommending that which gemstone is beneficial for you according to your birth chart and definitely it will help you in your career growth.