Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Whoam1

My chart just became so much more clear. Using the azimuth I found out how close Uranus was to my vertex (giving it the nature if ASC Uranus, but its unconscious to the chart native so they miss it). There also is a Sun-Uranus square that I missed that this helped shed light on.

This in combination with my Mars energy (made stronger my Moon-Saturn and Pluto) is why I related to Scorpio so much.

SunConjunctUranus

Jesuit priests have been integral members of the school teaching body of the high school where the brightest children of the country tend to matriculate. You'd be interested to know that Jamaica is a country of many churches. There is a prominent Catholic group called Missionaries of The Poor, that is based in Kingston. They have monks from around the world, including from your country.

So presumably, you are very well aware that Colonials were square with Missionary, no? Tell me more about the involvement of Misionary in attempt to emancipate people of Jamaica from Colonials. So, next time passiflora could educate herself the difference between Secular Colonials and Jesuit misionary. Unfortunately, internet isn't the best source for history of Jamaica. Seen?

SunConjunctUranus

Rudiii what’s the poverty situation like where you live? I know the country is poor but do the vulnerable suffer? I just watched a video about poverty in my country and it was upsetting. Even though we are a ‘rich’ country, there have been political decisions that have caused the vulnerable to suffer a lot.

Open Al-Quran: Surah Al Baqarah verse 191. You can see yourself, what is going on here.

https://quran.com/2/191

david starling

So presumably, you are very well aware that Colonials were square with Missionary, no? Tell me more about the involvement of Misionary in attempt to emancipate people of Jamaica from Colonials. So, next time passiflora could educate herself the difference between Secular Colonials and Jesuit misionary. Unfortunately, internet isn't the best source for history of Jamaica. Seen?

If you became a Jesuit monk, maybe you could be assigned to a temple in Jamaica! :cool:
Or, teach school there.

Forgotten Warrior

My chart just became so much more clear. Using the azimuth I found out how close Uranus was to my vertex (giving it the nature if ASC Uranus, but its unconscious to the chart native so they miss it). There also is a Sun-Uranus square that I missed that this helped shed light on.

This in combination with my Mars energy (made stronger my Moon-Saturn and Pluto) is why I related to Scorpio so much.

Azimuth?What is that?

Ukpoohbear

Well,it's pretty complicated....Some poor people don't even receive financial help(or very little),and others who are faking it(they're inventing various excuses to not work),and these guys mainly receive more than poor people.Of course,the poor ones with many children generally gain more money from the government(that's one of the criteria)
But poverty is caused by the corruption,the political situation in my country.That's why many are leaving,especially young people.We sadly have one of the biggest diasporas in the world,even though we are only 19 million(we used to be 21/22)
I personally don't want to leave,my country has good parts too,but everyone my age is bragging about it,so...

May I ask what country you are from? It sounds similar to my country that there are lots of people who pretend to be vulnerable to get a free house when in reality they just want to move out of their parents house and the parents are supporting them to do that, so it’s become like a way of life and it’s being misused!

BUT the current political party has decided to play hardball back and tighten the leash, making conditions harder for the genuinely vulnerable, so the reality is people are killing themselves or getting themselves into all sorts of vulnerable positions because they don’t have security or money. It’s heart-breaking :(

Whoam1

Azimuth?What is that?

90 degrees east and 270 degrees west. If a planet is at one of these degrees (which has to be measured by technology that I dont have access to) it is really close to the vertex/antivertex axis. It is like having a planet on the Ascendent (it's that expressive) but the individual doesnt consciously know they are expressing these traits.

Ukpoohbear

If you think of your Chart as vehicle for living your life, what sort of vehicle would it be? Mine is like a sailboat with an auxiliary engine for emergency situations.

Mine would be a purple second hand Range Rover. Independent but girly, capable of adventure but second hand because life is tough and I’m not a shiny pink thing but a car that’s wise.

Forgotten Warrior

May I ask what country you are from? It sounds similar to my country that there are lots of people who pretend to be vulnerable to get a free house when in reality they just want to move out of their parents house and the parents are supporting them to do that, so it’s become like a way of life and it’s being misused!

BUT the current political party has decided to play hardball back and tighten the leash, making conditions harder for the genuinely vulnerable, so the reality is people are killing themselves or getting themselves into all sorts of vulnerable positions because they don’t have security or money. It’s heart-breaking :(
I'm from Romania...
Are you from UK(hence the username)?
No,some not-so-good-intentioned people are faking various illnesses to get money,and with that money they're building huge houses normal people can't afford.
Plus they're probably stealing or sending their children to beg,otherwise I can't explain it...Yes,you read well,it's a sad reality...Those children never did anything wrong...

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

90 degrees east and 270 degrees west. If a planet is at one of these degrees (which has to be measured by technology that I dont have access to) it is really close to the vertex/antivertex axis. It is like having a planet on the Ascendent (it's that expressive) but the individual doesnt consciously know they are expressing these traits.

Never knew of this...
I don't think my Vertex is aspecting anything...

Whoam1

Never knew of this...
I don't think my Vertex is aspecting anything...

You cant tell by looking at the chart alone like I said. My Uranus angular (to the vertex axis) is a whole degree and them some close than it looks in the natal. (Some charts I've seen have be almost 5 degrees away in the natal but were actually partile when measured correctly).

conspiracy theorist

I've seen articles written since at least 2009. I wonder how different things would have been if I found this blog in the summer of 09' when Neptune-Jupiter-Chiron was exactly on my Moon, instead of the zeitgeist movie, the illuminati music industry stuff and the big furor over Micheal Jackson's death.

conspiracy theorist

For sure. I remember a few years later being disgusted by what this author calls the social skeptic that was dominating a forum of alleged truth seekers, for the very reasons he so clearly stated, although not perceived so comprehensively. Like you, I have an allergic reaction to certain behaviours.