Will we get back in contact

SC8

Hi, I need some advices on this chart. I know this guy for some months, and I really hoped this can develop into a relationship. I casted a chart during the venus retrograde period(but we met before that), and our significators were mars and venus in Leo, I can't remember which is who, but it was venus retrograding toward to mars, I knew I need to consider other aspects in the chart, but I thought we may have a shot to be together. but the turth turned out to be the opposite. so this time I really would like to ask you guys advices. I am mars and he's venus, venus just seperating from jupiter, will conjuct mars, but in the 6th house does this conjuction mean anything good and our paths will come across again? why we are not in contact, is because he did not keep the promise to meet me before he moved to another city and canceled the date only till the very last moment saying he must leave early to the new place right away. it sounded like an excuse to prevent me suggesting meeting on another day. So I thought, ok maybe he lost interest, although I was really hurt. but he contacted me one week later and said that he wished me visiting him in his city. I simply wished him best luck and did not mention if I will visit him. because I no longer feel convinced that he is sincere to me, and I am not sure if I can trust him. Now I feel much peaceful about the situation. I would like we can talk to each other again, but I am not sure if this would be a good idea, and if I should be the initiator, does he also wish us to get back in touch?
Thanks for reading and I hope I can get some advices.

Attachments

• 2015-10-26_163309.png
    2015-10-26_163309.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon in this chart is void of course. That means the chart is not valid, or that the question is going no where. Maybe further on, if the question pops into your head again we could look at that chart.

SC8

Hi, Elena,

Thanks for the message. I thought about this question again and I checked the time and the moon should not be void of course. Hopefully the chart is valid. His significator is Jupiter in the first house, although no aspect with the mercury, but Moon is exhalted in Taurus and applying Jupiter. Does it look like the situation is promising? I appreciate of all your opinions. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_lk_l_54903_31213.gif
    astro_2gw_02_lk_l_54903_31213.gif
    76.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon being VOC does not invalidate the chart. And horary does not allow you to re-ask the question a few days later to see if Moon is in a better position. I think you may have misunderstood Elena's suggestion about asking later. Anyway, the first chart is the the correct chart and I think Moon being VOC points to nothing coming of this matter.

That is not to say that the two of you will not communicate again. With Venus applying to meet Mars, I do think he may contact you. But the reception from him/Venus towards you/Mars is unfavorable, not encouraging, since you/Mars are in the sign of Venus' fall. So while there may likely be further contact, I do not see it as inclining him toward genuinely growing closer to you. If it were me, I would put this relationship behind me. Better to open yourself to new, fresh possibilities.

Wishing you the best.

SC8

Hi,

Just to update my situation here.

so the result was I contacted him, but Ilenek you are right, my approach did not genuinely make him grow closer to me. At first, he seemed to be glad that I reached out, but then he's been flaky again.

Things get a bit tense, when I tried to explain that how I felt hurtful, and he tried hard to defend himself. The next day, I casted a chart and asked if he cares about me. His significator, moon tightly conjunct pluto in first house. Normally it would mean that the quesited is more into on the querent. However, several times when I cast horary relation chart when the moon represents the quesited, I can feel the moon correctly describes how I feel as well. For example, I was probably emotional at that time(moon in the first), probably a bit of obessed (moon+pluto) about the relation with the other perosn. Does any one of you share the same experience? or moon+pluto in this chart should represent the quesited?

I hope I make my point clear, and hopefully to hear what you guys think.

Attachments

• does he care about me.gif
    does he care about me.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

heidy26

Just out of curiosity, when did you guys had contact after the initial chart ? Few days ago ?
This new chart shows he cares, as he is placed in your first and in detriment.
The problem is, Moon is very busy, with all those aspects taking place. And your sigs are averse by sign. You don't see each other.
Moon also separates from Venus's sextile, which can be taken as your co-sig. Was not very happy with this sextile, since Venus is placed in Moon's fall.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon and saturn are the significators here, and there is nothing happening between them. Moon is moving into square with the mars-uranus opposition. Pluto is also obsession. Let go, move on, learn a lesson from this and look forward to more positive relationships. He's past.

SC8

Hi,

Heidy, Elena, thanks for both fo your inputs. They are helpful for me to see the situation. I appreciate a lot.

Just out of curiosity, when did you guys had contact after the initial chart ? Few days ago ?

Heidy, I intiated the contact on 21st. Nov. then stopped for one week or so, then he re-initiated the communciation on 30th Nov. since 2nd Dec we have more frequent conversations.

Yes, he's been very busy, I know for his career, don't know about other agendas.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

Just to update my situation here.

so the result was I contacted him, but Ilenek you are right, my approach did not genuinely make him grow closer to me. At first, he seemed to be glad that I reached out, but then he's been flaky again.

Things get a bit tense, when I tried to explain that how I felt hurtful, and he tried hard to defend himself. The next day, I casted a chart and asked if he cares about me. His significator, moon tightly conjunct pluto in first house. Normally it would mean that the quesited is more into on the querent. However, several times when I cast horary relation chart when the moon represents the querent, I can feel the moon correctly describes how I feel as well. For example, I was probably emotional at that time(moon in the first), probably a bit of obessed (moon+pluto) about the relation with the other perosn. Does any one of you share the same experience? or moon+pluto in this chart should represent the querent?

I hope I make my point clear, and hopefully to hear what you guys think.

The question you raise now is still answered in the first chart: Will he contact me? Does he care for me? They both arise from the same place. He/ Venus is in his fall. The reception tells us about his inclination toward you: you/ Mars are in the sign of his/Venus' fall. So his inclination toward you is not favorable and this likely colors how he feels toward you.

Moon is so so very close to void of course, within few minutes, that it suggests to that not much will come about. Moon's next aspect after it changes signs is an opposition. So, the matter unfolds with obstruction.

If you persist and matters continue to unfold between you, horary instructs not to continue casting charts. This is the third one you have cast, perhaps seeking more info to clarify the matter. The matter is already clarified.

Be wise and be kind toward your precious self.
You genuinely deserve it.

I am truly wishing you the best. This relationship is not the best.

Last edited:

heidy26

My question about contact was related to the Moon VOC in the initial chart. Moon did aspect Saturn after sign change, if I recall the chart correctly, rulers of 3rd/9th.
And the chart was made somewhat at the end of Oct, am I correct ? :)

Yeah, he's busy with Jupiter/Mars, separated from Mercury/Venus.
Jupiter is ruler of other people's money and fear, maybe he is involved in something regarding this. And yes, definitely concerned with work/family.

SC8

Hi, IleneK,

Thanks so much again for your analysis and kind words. I would try to gather the actual information. I was looking forward to doing that on a face to face meeting, and know about his genuine thoughts, but so far that does not happen.

Yes, Heidy, the initial chart was casted on 26 Oct. and thanks for the reply again.

Thank you guys, I feel learning a lot from all of you.