horary- astrology

noori

will it be good for me to relocate for a job ? Is this a valid Horary question

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary does best when you define the question. And also its usually not forever, so it might be good for you for the next 3-6 months.

Define what you mean by "good".

JUPITERASC

will it be good for me to relocate for a job ?

Is this a valid Horary question
It is a valid question

HOWEVER

there are alternative forms of wording for the question

for example:

'Shall I gain if I relocate for a job offer I received?'

or even

'How shall I gain if I relocate for a job offer I received?'

BUT
That's IF you are considering relocating because you have been offered a job already

SO IF
you are considering relocating
only because you think it may improve your chances of FINDING work

then

'Would relocation improve my chances of finding a job?'

is a better-framed question
:smile:

noori

Bu "Good" I mean settlement at new place in terms of job and finance . I dont want to keep moving from one place to another . One long term job as a career where I can grow.

noori

I am considering relocating if I get an offer at a different state and after moving it would be a success in terms of stabilising myself at one place . and prove beneficial for me

JUPITERASC

I am considering relocating if I get an offer at a different state and after moving it would be a success in terms of stabilising myself at one place . and prove beneficial for me

'IF I were to receive a job offer from a different state would relocation be a successful choice for me at this time?' :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You've already asked the question. That is the date and time of the horary question: the moment of the first post on this forum. its when you formulated it in your mind.

Now all you have to do is post that date, which was at 10:09, AM or PM somewhere, either today or yesterday depending on that somewhere.

noori

Date :Oct 24 , 2014
Time as you: mentioned :10:09 AM:
Place : Grand rapids Michigan

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You've already asked the question.
That is the date and time of the horary question:
the moment of the first post on this forum. its when you formulated it in your mind.

Now all you have to do is post that date, which was at 10:09, AM or PM somewhere, either today or yesterday depending on that somewhere.
in this case
it is clear
the OP had doubts at the time of the post :smile:
and so did not post a chart of the question
but instead asked
'Is this a valid Horary question?'

will it be good for me to relocate for a job ? Is this a valid Horary question
then the OP continued to forumulate the question
so the time the thread was started is not necessarily the time of the question

noori

This question has been going in my mind from many days becasue so many things are associated with it like me moving to different state leaving my husband behind and many other factors.So what can be the time ?

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, Jupiter, whether she had doubts at to whether it was a valid HORARY QUESTION, it was still the question in her mind. And that's when she formulated it. Its a non-valid quibble to say that it wasn't a question until WE validated it by telling her it was a valid horary question.

So, when I come back from the library I will answer it.

BTW, I have found by personal experience that almost all question can be answered easily by Moon Horary without delving deeper.

JUPITERASC

This question has been going in my mind from many days becasue so many things are associated with it
like me moving to different state
leaving my husband behind
and many other factors.

So what can be the time ?

Exactly :smile:

In fact the timing of the question is ONLY WHEN

'.......when you have a clear understanding
of what it is that you really want to kno
w......'

JUPITERASC

IMO, Jupiter, whether she had doubts at to whether it was a valid HORARY QUESTION, it was still the question in her mind. And that's when she formulated it. Its a non-valid quibble to say that it wasn't a question until WE validated it by telling her it was a valid horary question.

So, when I come back from the library I will answer it.

BTW, I have found by personal experience that almost all question can be answered easily by Moon Horary without delving deeper.
We all have OPINIONS

QUOTE FROM HORARY FORUM RULES
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

According to recognized rules for horary interpretation,
you need to take responsibility for your question for the horary chart to be workable and usable.

One way to do is is to carefully and consciously meditate upon the situation at hand :smile:
and then ask the question to yourself or out loud.
Another way to do this is to make an attempt to interpret your horary chart.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Work is a very important thing to people. If you are planning on changing for work then you have already been ruminating on it prior to the question. It can't by its nature be a fly by night, "Oh I wonder if" thing.

So.....

I do need to know if this is a career move or a job. For example, if you are a teacher or a lawyer or a doctor or a transfer in your career in sales to a higher position or something like that, and you moved there to enhance your broader career, then that would be the 10th house.

If it just a job, and in 6 months it will be another job, then its the 6th house.