Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

RisingSag

nice. I asked about my new bf.
I leave Strength.

11.jpg

XI - Strength

The Strength card may suggest imposing one's will upon another whether intentional or not. It is a stage where we learn that true strength lies not in our ability to control what is in our external reality; rather it is about enduring hardships with grace and maintaining compassion.

The seeker as Strength advises us to explore aspects within that drives us to manipulate, control or influence people or situations without consideration. It may be an indication for us to realize that true strength lies not in exerting our will through force.

The situation as Strength may suggest a stage to evaluate the circumstances with objectivity. To maintain our position without compromise; if we perceive retreat as a weakness instead of strength.

Metaphysica

I was inquiring into the current situation and what energy I should channel to handle the stagnant frustration....
I see the Queen of Pentacles/Disks, which makes me think I would do well to adopt a nurturing, resourceful, & strong sort of attitude. It is definitely insightful and gives me something to ponder...

I own and use the Thoth deck, as this was what I was gifted with many years ago - before I was old enough to know what to do with them - they waited for me patiently until my time.... So the card I choose from that deck......

Thoth_Aeon_thumb.jpeg

Neptune Rising

I asked about a trip that may be coming up, I like the Thoth deck, its the only deck that really talks to me. Aeon/Judgement represents the trip maybe a turning point. Its the meet the only man in my life that I can really feel close to, even though he lives abroad.

Leaving (also from Thoth deck):
5 of pentacles/discs/worry

I asked about the Health Status of my Ex-Husband who is in ICU. He has COPD - Circulatory Problems and faces the possibility of losing his foot. He is very uncomfortable and seems very confused and disoriented. The Card I pulled was the Moon. This indicates that because of all the health issues and challenges that he is emotionally overwealmed. Enough is enough is enough. His mind can't take it anymore.

I Leave the Eight of Swords

Attachments

• r58.jpg
    r58.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 22

Neptune Rising

Taking 8 of swords,
I am a worrier and now have to start moving my life in the direction I want, after finished my exams now. The only thing that stops me is my fear and confidence.

Leaving:
2 of cups
('friendliness' in the Zen deck)

I don't know much about tarot but this seems fun :biggrin:
I clicked this with thoughts about getting back together with a significant other in mind.. looked up the two of cups and read "In the future position, the card is a definite answer of Yes to any questions about finding a soulmate, pursuing a crush, mending a fence between you and a friend or getting back together with a lover."
I'll take it.

And I will leave 3 of pentacles.

LoneMars

Oh this is fun! I should have ask a better question though... I asked about someone. This is a great answer!

I leave:

Hanged Man (reversed)

"The Hanged Man, when reversed: Life in suspension. Selfish, materialistic, and untrusting attitudes. Unwillingness to make necessary sacrifices. Going along with the crowd, and refusing to hear the inner voice. Concessions and appeasements that backfire."

milkywaygirl

I take the hanged man. Very astutely answered my question.

I leave the king of pentacles, reversed.

King of Pentacles, when reversed: The dark essence of earth behaving as air, such as a diamond: An unyielding businessman, with a gift for identifying weakness and exploiting it for personal gain. One well informed about material affairs, but ignorant of larger, more pressing issues. A blind devotee of business as usual, unconcerned with the unintended results, and contemptuous of new ideas. A person full of greed and avarice, easily corrupted by luxury or the temptations of the flesh.

I take the hanged man. Very astutely answered my question.

I leave the king of pentacles, reversed.

I cheerfully Take - King of Pentacles, when reversed: The dark essence of earth behaving as air, such as a diamond: An unyielding businessman, with a gift for identifying weakness and exploiting it for personal gain. One well informed about material affairs, but ignorant of larger, more pressing issues. A blind devotee of business as usual, unconcerned with the unintended results, and contemptuous of new ideas. A person full of greed and avarice, easily corrupted by luxury or the temptations of the flesh.

This is SO Right On! I asked about my ex-Husband and his relocation to Kansas. This describes him to a Tea!!!! Reverse means that he will soon be out of the picture. :cool:

And I Leave I leave Two of Cups. Yeah!!!!

Attachments

• 2cups.jpg
    2cups.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 23

milkywaygirl

This is SO Right On! I asked about my ex-Husband and his relocation to Kansas. This describes him to a Tea!!!! Reverse means that he will soon be out of the picture. :cool:

And I Leave I leave Two of Cups. Yeah!!!!

I'm gonna be greedy and have another go. This card exactly answered my question, again!

I leave Strength - reversed

I'll take Strength Reverse - Ironically in the Herbal Deck - The Herb for Strength is Cayanne which is a stimulate for the circulation of the blood and energy. I am beyond exhausted due to recent situation with ailing ex-hubby who is a difficult person to take care of. The Nature of his illness of blockage - Strength Reverse. perhaps a suggestion to add Cayanne to my diet for awhile.

And I give You STRENGTH right side up!!!!

Attachments

• strength.jpg
    strength.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 25

Alitta the Archer

I asked if I will have a nice boss with the new job I'm applying for.
Hmmm... two of cups ? I thought this card hints mostly at new romantic encounters ? anyways !
I leave "The Lovers ":wink: