Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

RisingSag

Should I stay in school?
I leave 9 of Pentacles.
The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Nine of Pentacles (Gain): Good luck attending material affairs. Attaining refinement and embracing elegance. Discipline and nobility applied to the maintenance of security and stability. The wise use of resources and foresight. The fulfillment that comes with accomplishment, and the turning of attention to higher things.

Neptune Rising

I leave 9 of Pentacles.
The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Nine of Pentacles (Gain): Good luck attending material affairs. Attaining refinement and embracing elegance. Discipline and nobility applied to the maintenance of security and stability. The wise use of resources and foresight. The fulfillment that comes with accomplishment, and the turning of attention to higher things.

Thanks for that description.

I asked, why am I on this path. There is no other path but this, but I sometimes wonder why and what for. Well, I guess the pentacles are good, in that they are manifest matter, not some emotional whim (cups), some idea ungrounded in reality (swords). Using my resources, well, I've spent much of my life investigating healing methods and exploring various wounds. So perhaps that card is saying I can use my inner resources and foresight to gain stability and security in my life. I am self employed, utilising my knowledge, so I hope this is true.

Leaving:

The Sun

Neptune Rising

Interesting, taking the Justice, asking if I would have a romance by summer. I think this is a no, but I need to find inner balance before anything like that can happen. Back to studies then!

Leaving:
Temperance

Roy

I asked about my body. I've been tired and I'm trying to figure out why. Temperance indicates that I need to change things. I'm looking into getting more calcium and magnesium.

Leaving: 7 of Swords

DiDi

asking about some private numbers calling my mobile

7 of swords tells me someone with less than ethical intentions

leaving the hanged man

Skywomb

asking about some private numbers calling my mobile

7 of swords tells me someone with less than ethical intentions

leaving the hanged man
Asking if I would stop being such a lazy ******* and face up to certain basic things in my life, in order to make progress...

A significant change in my attitude, a less gloomy one, would be required. ..And some patience for that sure as hell. However untill then the only vibe I get is: **** my life. :unsure: :biggrin:

Leaving:
7 of wands

Last edited:

RisingSag

i asked should I travel abroad, and I leave this from tarotsmith.com

spades12.jpg

Jack of Spades

Dishonest communication, or lack of respect for how words can be twisted and be taken out of context. A requirement to see through the façade being presented in order to get to the real truth of a matter. Failure to understand the seriousness of a given situation. Seeing the funny side of a situation thus lessening the impact it may have on us otherwise. The not giving or receiving of a direct or straight-forward answer.

Roy

god dammit that took forever to figure out. I asked about my overactive mind and the causes. Knight of Swords indicates my character which is something i should embrace

Leaving the Ace Of Pentacles

RisingSag

Me again! What can I say, this is my favorite online tarot card reading source. I asked will my goal of travelling overseas this spring work out? Woooooo! Looks good! I guess www.tarotsmith.com is my second favorite online tarot reading website.

I leave:

01.jpg

I - The Magician

The Magician card indicates an initiation; it is a beginning in the process of creation. The tools are laid out; The Magician is not lacking in skill but in experience thus, the method used may be questionable. It is a stage of self-mastery and success will depend on how The Magician utilizes both skill and tools laid out before him.

In a situation, The Magician card suggests a stage of active involvement and the need to evaluate options before making decisions.

Last edited:

Roy

asked about career choices. I wanna do a couple of things but wasn't sure if i should focus on one.

Leaving: 3 of Swords

RisingSag

awe, that *****. I asked am I going to break through how I hold myself back and fully live life? But it does seem to relate to the question in this interpretation from biddytarot.

"While the pain may cloud your vision for a certain period, it will eventually allow you to see clearly and to put the past behind you. Though life seems meaningless at the time, recovery can and will occur. It takes faith, self-love, forgiveness and time. Count your blessings. "

I leave 5 of wands reversed.
The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Five of Wands (Strife), when reversed: Pointless struggles motivated by the vain pursuit of recognition, financial reward, or base desires. Disunity, chaos, and petty quarreling at a time of crisis. A stressful situation that brings out the worst in the participants.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I asked if my friend from abroad would visit, this card suggests a 'no', things are just not gelling on either person's continent, too many other factors prevent a visit. Ah well.

Leaving:
8 of pentacles

Gododdin Votadini

ThreeOfPentacles.png
I take the 8 of pentacles but i really didnt' have a question, but i will take to use it to what I should do NOW.

I leave, one of my favorites, that i produced from a Rider Waite stack in real read live.

3 of Pentacles

images

i :love: 3 of pentacles

Last edited:

Gododdin Votadini

I ask " what is the answer to my ******* problem?"

I take the Hierophant. I need to get Hier that an rophant? what is a rophant?

Divinatory meaning
Upright - Ritual and routine, religious guidance and authority, education in its formal sense. A seeker after knowledge and wisdom. Good sound advice, teaching and constructive counsel. Marriage, partnerships and morality.

i have been contemplating a highly structured routine. i need religion? continue my continuous search for knowledge and wisdom. Marriage? partnerships? morality - for sure. I truly wish I had the opportunity to find some one that I could partner with and marriage, LOL, that seems like a lie of a dream. I feel I am cursed in the people department. ive almost, or have, lost hope that i'll ever meet a human being worth having a personal relationship with. the only thing i hope for now is great richess. maybe i will give the Hierophant's advice on last wholehearted attempt to manifest truthfully.

I take a stack of Rider Waite and ........... drum roll

draw the

Eight of Pentacles

Last edited by a moderator:

Skywomb

Yeha I'm sitting here drinking absinthe........asking how well my French exam will go in 4 days....... Hahahaa.........

Leaving: 7 of disks/coins/pentacles