USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

Solar Return is . . . TODAY! Nine quincuxes!?! :crying:

If you connect them all, does it form a recognizable pattern?

And, because we have such a strict, toe-the-line-and-stay-on-topic OP, I'd better say something about the Nomination: There's a rumor that Biden will pick Michelle Obama as his running mate!

Cecile

And, because we have such a strict, toe-the-line-and-stay-on-topic OP, I'd better say something about the Nomination: There's a rumor that Biden will pick Michelle Obama as his running mate!

TOE-TOPIC: HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! Yes - Michelle!!! Dave on X22Report yesterday is now predicting Bernie won't make the cut, Biden will, but Biden's multiple faux pas (pases??) and Ukraine investigation force the DNC to bring on someone else at the last minute namely Hillary, running-mate Michelle. Can you believe it? Oh, and note too that Michelle begins the campaign trail later this month in Michigan under the guise of encouraging people to register to vote.

O . . . M . . . G . . . ! Should we be doing their astro charts?

If so, are these dates reliable:(RE: Recognizable pattern? Transiting Sun & Neptune form apex to natal Pluto & Neptune; Natal Saturn forms apex to transiting Mercury & Uranus; Natal Pluto apex to transiting Jupiter & Sun-Neptune. Transiting Pluto & Saturn inconjunct Asc. -- Thx for asking :)
Cecile

david starling

TOE-TOPIC: HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! Yes - Michelle!!! Dave on X22Report yesterday is now predicting Bernie won't make the cut, Biden will, but Biden's multiple faux pas (pases??) and Ukraine investigation force the DNC to bring on someone else at the last minute namely Hillary, running-mate Michelle. Can you believe it? Oh, and note too that Michelle begins the campaign trail later this month in Michigan under the guise of encouraging people to register to vote.

If so, are these dates reliable:(RE: Recognizable pattern? Transiting Sun & Neptune form apex to natal Pluto & Neptune; Natal Saturn forms apex to transiting Mercury & Uranus; Natal Pluto apex to transiting Jupiter & Sun-Neptune. Transiting Pluto & Saturn inconjunct Asc. -- Thx for asking :)
Cecile

Wow--Yod City!!! :surprised:

Cecile

Oh yeah, this thread is about the Democratic candidates for the nomination to run against president Trump... and it's my thread too... gee, must have made a wrong turn back there, ssomewhere...

...but do you honestly believe that Biden would offer the v.P. role to Michael?

Not any more. DNC has bigger plans. Bernie won't (be allowed to) make the cut; Biden's multiple faux pas(es) and Ukraine investigation will knock him out of the race leaving the DNC to scramble (ostensibly though planned) for another candidate. Hillary will step in to save the day with running mate Michelle - This is Dave's of X22Report prediction yesterday.

Hillary: https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton,_Hillary
Michelle: https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Obama,_Michelle
Cecile

Cecile

My friend Clarisse could see the answer to this but had the hardest time trying to put it into words, she finally said, the simplest way for me to understand it was to...are you ready for this?....

...to place my natal chart before me, face up, now turn it 180 degrees,and now...flip it over...
...I was like... huh?

She repeated herself three times and got quite a giggle from how perplexed I was and my increasing anxiety from an increasing frustration...as for one thing...flip it over how? from the bottom up and away from me, or the other way around... or did she man from right to left, or from left to right.
She finally told me, take it by the bottom, the six o'clock point and flip it up an away from you, and over...face down.

Now think about that.
To turn it 180 degrees, you've moved the Asc., where the Sun rises over to your right, meaning it would be rising in the West?.... and the M.C. would then be to the lower portion of the chart...and that makes no sense at all...but she did also say, "Now, flip it over"...

...okay, that still has the Asc. on the right hand side [even tough the chart is now face down, but ignore that it is face down] and the M.C. is now back to where it should be...and....:andy:

...you should by then realize ...it is from a view point in the Southern hemisphere... and as to what the Rabbi said about the Thelma Mundi..?.
...now draw you own conclusions from all of that... :biggrin:

Wait and see, I'm going to bring this back around to topic.
What you're describing is in line with my understanding. Looking down at the chart the left side is east. Turn the chart 180 degrees and the east is on the right. (When you face north the east is to your right, right?) Raise the chart over your head while looking at it, and now you're looking at the heavens from earth. MC is south, IC is north, Asc is east and Desc is west. (It boggles my mind to think of the midheaven as south.)
Dane Rudhyar might agree with you regarding the southern hemisphere theory. I'm in Pisces fog however and must defer to the internet.

I found 2 websites with information pertaining to astrological interpretation from the southern hemisphere. In the first, astrologer Lynn Hayes says she has found "northern-centric" astrology accurate for her Australian clients. https://www.astrodynamics.net/does-astrology-work-in-the-southern-hemisphere/

The second website illustrates the axes with the seasons reversed https://astrology.com.au/horoscopes/horoscope-studies/horoscope-intel .

Directions-of-the-horoscope-300x171.jpg

Lynn Hayes, the first astrologer above mentioned, includes this statement and quote:
The famed Dane Rudhyar and some other astrologers have proposed reversing the astrological chart to better fit with the astronomical reality of the southern hemisphere. Others disagree:
For contemporary astrologers, signs are seasons, however they are psychological seasons, not literal ones. While the Sun in a sign pinpointed the time of year (since this is how time became measured) any another planet in a sign does not equate with these literal seasons. Metaphorically Aries is a beginning whether it marks the beginning of spring or not. Jupiter in Aries may be a robust beginning but obviously is not spring. Seasonal metaphors for the twelve zodiacal signs are solar based. Northerners often ponder whether the meaning of the signs should be reversed to accommodate the seasonal differences. Again this is fixing the zodiacal metaphors from the Sun’s point of view. Carl Jung often used to refer to astrology as a “projected psychology”. Onto the heavens we cast our myths animating the constellations with our human psychology. Here in the South hemisphere the zodiacal signs are also able to be adapted seasonally with Capricorn being dry or Cancer being wet. The archetypal zodiac responds to its projections. -- Canadian/Australian Astrologer Brian Clark
I think you mentioned something about the chart being two dimensional whereas the planets are arrayed in 3 dimensions. I believe the planets and stars to be a huge multidimensional clock and the natal chart like a fingerprint that remains even after the finger, the source which made it, is no longer there. This suggests that the imprint of a life remains for all time. Although the finger that made the print is no longer there, something of the original source remains like Kirlian photography that shows a leaf's energy though the leave has been removed; thus as the planets aspect the imprint of a person's birthchart it resonates, and that resonance affects the source. I understand the planets each having their own subtle vibrations. By vibrations I mean light frequency and sound frequency. The earth has a base vibration of 7.83Hz known as the Schumann Resonance. In Sanskrit it is known as Pranava, the sound of OM. The daily resonance is a bit irregular but nothing as remarkable as the +36 Hz spike January 31, 2017. (Listen to the sound of OM, 7.83Hz with binaural beats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6m7Zz87L4)
The people who monitor the Schumann Resonance believe that the fluctuations may be caused by solar activity, lightning, Sprites, Q-Bursts, HAARP, use of scalar plasma weapons and light forces. The Schumann Resonance measures also the Energy of Collective Consciousness (ECC) (Scroll down for the chart https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/energy-of-collective-consciousness/) The ECC level on Feb 27, 2020 reached a high point at 185.28. This was concurrent with high level, secret US military operations being carried out on major global banking centers in Antwerp, Brussels and London authorized by the US Commander-in-Chief who just happens to be seeking re-election in the "Nov. 2020 Presidential Election."
As promised, back on topic. As for "the Democrat Party Contenders," keep an eye on Hillary and Michelle.
Cecile

leomoon

Just a rumor, nothing to it I'm sure. Michelle Obama is quite busy selling tickets country wide now to her speeches. Seems he answered a question about her as a possibility on January 20th, and the rumor mill started up then. That was before he clinched the South and mainly the black vote in SC.

Michelle Obama Tickets Information

Michelle Obama, the former First Lady of the United States, toured around the country following the release of her highly anticipated memoir, "Becoming". The tour began at the United Center in Chicago on November 13, before stopping in cities like Brooklyn, Los Angeles and Dallas. Billed as “an intimate conversation with Michelle Obama,” the tour proved to be mega-popular, giving fans a once in a lifetime opportunity to see and hear the first African American First Lady of the United States. Now, Michelle Obama is heading to Sacramento and the Golden 1 Center in 2020. Vivid Seats is your top source for Michelle Obama tickets. We provide our customers with premium Michelle Obama tickets as well as schedules and tour information.

Cecile:

Thank you, and I hope too, you will find it insightful. I wrote that back in 2013 I think the year was...:innocent:

piercethevale

Cecile

You know, thee kind of people show up on forums right before every major election... Yeah Hilary and Michael....:lol:
They'll be riding white unicorns and farting rainbows as they take the oval office...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRB8Jor8tPs

End-of-rainbow.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

Wait and see, I'm going to bring this back around to topic.
What you're describing is in line with my understanding. Looking down at the chart the left side is east. Turn the chart 180 degrees and the east is on the right. (When you face north the east is to your right, right?) Raise the chart over your head while looking at it, and now you're looking at the heavens from earth. MC is south, IC is north, Asc is east and Desc is west. (It boggles my mind to think of the midheaven as south.)
Dane Rudhyar might agree with you regarding the southern hemisphere theory. I'm in Pisces fog however and must defer to the internet.

I found 2 websites with information pertaining to astrological interpretation from the southern hemisphere. In the first, astrologer Lynn Hayes says she has found "northern-centric" astrology accurate for her Australian clients. https://www.astrodynamics.net/does-astrology-work-in-the-southern-hemisphere/

The second website illustrates the axes with the seasons reversed https://astrology.com.au/horoscopes/horoscope-studies/horoscope-intel .

Directions-of-the-horoscope-300x171.jpg

Lynn Hayes, the first astrologer above mentioned, includes this statement and quote:
The famed Dane Rudhyar and some other astrologers have proposed reversing the astrological chart to better fit with the astronomical reality of the southern hemisphere. Others disagree:
For contemporary astrologers, signs are seasons, however they are psychological seasons, not literal ones. While the Sun in a sign pinpointed the time of year (since this is how time became measured) any another planet in a sign does not equate with these literal seasons. Metaphorically Aries is a beginning whether it marks the beginning of spring or not. Jupiter in Aries may be a robust beginning but obviously is not spring. Seasonal metaphors for the twelve zodiacal signs are solar based. Northerners often ponder whether the meaning of the signs should be reversed to accommodate the seasonal differences. Again this is fixing the zodiacal metaphors from the Sun’s point of view. Carl Jung often used to refer to astrology as a “projected psychology”. Onto the heavens we cast our myths animating the constellations with our human psychology. Here in the South hemisphere the zodiacal signs are also able to be adapted seasonally with Capricorn being dry or Cancer being wet. The archetypal zodiac responds to its projections. -- Canadian/Australian Astrologer Brian Clark
I think you mentioned something about the chart being two dimensional whereas the planets are arrayed in 3 dimensions. I believe the planets and stars to be a huge multidimensional clock and the natal chart like a fingerprint that remains even after the finger, the source which made it, is no longer there. This suggests that the imprint of a life remains for all time. Although the finger that made the print is no longer there, something of the original source remains like Kirlian photography that shows a leaf's energy though the leave has been removed; thus as the planets aspect the imprint of a person's birthchart it resonates, and that resonance affects the source. I understand the planets each having their own subtle vibrations. By vibrations I mean light frequency and sound frequency. The earth has a base vibration of 7.83Hz known as the Schumann Resonance. In Sanskrit it is known as Pranava, the sound of OM. The daily resonance is a bit irregular but nothing as remarkable as the +36 Hz spike January 31, 2017. (Listen to the sound of OM, 7.83Hz with binaural beats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6m7Zz87L4)
The people who monitor the Schumann Resonance believe that the fluctuations may be caused by solar activity, lightning, Sprites, Q-Bursts, HAARP, use of scalar plasma weapons and light forces. The Schumann Resonance measures also the Energy of Collective Consciousness (ECC) (Scroll down for the chart https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/energy-of-collective-consciousness/) The ECC level on Feb 27, 2020 reached a high point at 185.28. This was concurrent with high level, secret US military operations being carried out on major global banking centers in Antwerp, Brussels and London authorized by the US Commander-in-Chief who just happens to be seeking re-election in the "Nov. 2020 Presidential Election."
As promised, back on topic. As for "the Democrat Party Contenders," keep an eye on Hillary and Michelle.
Cecile

I've been a sishya of the bij for over 51 years now.
Everything resonates with the bij, it is the WORD....
I can't help but be amused that scientists can't understand why Sunlight is both particle and wave... It's because the Light and the Word are One
Binaural beats...? :pinched:

Listen to it in your mind:wink:

Cecile

I've been a sishya of the bij for over 51 years now.
Everything resonates with the bij, it is the WORD....
I can't help but be amused that scientists can't understand why Sunlight is both particle and wave... It's because the Light and the Word are One
Binaural beats...? :pinched:

Listen to it in your mind:wink:

Binaural (meaning 2 ears) beats makes use of 2 slightly different frequencies one to each ear. The mind synthesizes them into yet another frequency almost like another dimension. Originally called mind entertainment some people find it reduces stress, others incorporate it into their meditation, yet others find it has health advantages especially when used in conjunction with the Solfeggio frequencies. These are the 6 main ones.

396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
741 Hz – Expression/Solutions
852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

I'm no scientist, but there seems to be ample information on light, not just sunlight, as both particle and wave.

Cecile

Ditto regarding Trump. :sick:

WWG1WGA meaning Where We Go 1 We Go All, attributed to the inscription on the brass bell on JFK's boat, is the slogan of the Patriots (Pro Trumpers). While I lean in that direction, I Tweeted the following:

"If WWG1WGA is the slogan for the Patriots, then what's their slogan?"

serveimage

No one responded.

Jim Marrs' book Rule by Secrecy is a good read and the reason I cannot be 100% pro anyone seeking power and authority. I wish I could. My world would be a lot simpler. Baaaa.

Cecile