View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2019, 06:03 AM

Re: Need Help Please With This Horary Chart

I have a simplified version of William Lilly's rules for finding lost items on my blog - https://ingressus15397045.wordpress....-hydrogen-ink/. I have applied those rules below and a couple of other rules.

Venus, the planet ruling the 2nd house is your significator. Venus is “in a house ruled by the planet ruling the Ascendant.” Your badge is in a part of your house which you normally spend a lot of time.

Venus is in Sagittarius. “If the significator is in fire Signs, then the thing is near the chimney, or where Iron is, or in or near the walls of the house.”

1. Sign on the Ascendant; its nature, and compass direction. Aries, East
2. Sign on the house where the ruler of the Ascendant is found. Pisces, North by West
3. Sign on the 4th house. Cancer, North
4. Sign on the house where the ruler of the 4th house is found. Aquarius, West by North
5. Moon’s sign. Aquarius, West by North
6. Sign on the 2nd house. Taurus, South by East
7. Sign on the house where the ruler of the 2nd is found. Scorpio, North by East
7. Part of Fortune’s sign. Gemini, West by South

Aquarius shows up twice. I would try looking West by North (approximately 47 minutes clock position) from the center of the room.

Venus is in the 8th house, so your badge may have fallen in a garbage can or be with items set for disposal. Venus is not in mutual reception with another planet, suggesting that your badge has not been moved.

Last edited by Inquisag; 01-17-2019 at 06:57 AM.