Venus lines in relocation charts

archergirl

I have no interest whatsoever in Australia! The Mediterranean is where it's at for me, despite volcanoes; earthquakes; hot, dry summers; and too many Germans on the sun loungers on the beach (sorry, that was a wee little inside joke). So it makes sense that my Venus line runs through the parts I like the most; and the Sun DSC line runs through Greece.

Jupiter, I understand what is going on with the most-least aspected planets; but I'm not really trying to dig in to my own psyche with this. I'm really more curious as to the face-value placements of planets on an astrocartography map. In other words, notwithstanding that I have a well-aspected Sun in my natal chart (trine Moon/Saturn, sextile Mars, square Pluto uh oh!), and my Sun DSC line runs through Greece, how does this affect my experience of Greece, or Greece's 'experience' of me? Does the fact that I like Greek food and culture, and have a knack for picking up the Greek language, have anything to do with the Sun being there in a cartography chart?

And being that I have a well-aspected Venus, and Venus is on the 'boot' of Italy, does Italy 'like' me as much as I like it? [Heh heh, and do the men? :banana: ]

Curious,
AG:)

lexia523

hey Aj.. I justwanted to quickly add that australia is hugely multicultural
here in adelaide, its all italians and greeks....mmm for me this is where i feel comfortable also.. im european background to so it fits.
I looked at the line properly and i get what yous are all saying to .. sometimes takes awhile;) too much on my mind anyway russia for me not a place id like to live, but for some reason i get on with that nationality very well, I have no idea how this happens but im close to my italian friends and family, we dont branch out alot.. so im finding this thread very interesting thanks guys:)

Jilly

Banned
Wow, this is amazing. I looked at the venus lines in a country I have an interest in and I have the mars one right over where someone I like lives, and there were other significant factors relating to others I know and where they have chosen to live and work. My brother has nothing in this country at all but he had a venus line hitting almost to where he actually lives.

I am encouraged!:34:

jupiter

archergirl said:
I have no interest whatsoever in Australia! The Mediterranean is where it's at for me, despite volcanoes; earthquakes; hot, dry summers; and too many Germans on the sun loungers on the beach (sorry, that was a wee little inside joke). So it makes sense that my Venus line runs through the parts I like the most; and the Sun DSC line runs through Greece.

Jupiter, I understand what is going on with the most-least aspected planets; but I'm not really trying to dig in to my own psyche with this. I'm really more curious as to the face-value placements of planets on an astrocartography map. In other words, notwithstanding that I have a well-aspected Sun in my natal chart (trine Moon/Saturn, sextile Mars, square Pluto uh oh!), and my Sun DSC line runs through Greece, how does this affect my experience of Greece, or Greece's 'experience' of me? Does the fact that I like Greek food and culture, and have a knack for picking up the Greek language, have anything to do with the Sun being there in a cartography chart?

And being that I have a well-aspected Venus, and Venus is on the 'boot' of Italy, does Italy 'like' me as much as I like it? [Heh heh, and do the men? :banana: ]

Curious,

Dear Archergirl,
As dear Arian likes to say, do You see the synchronicity here :"I was born in Greece and I live here........"
Have 4 things to say :
  1. the dancing banana is my favorite
  2. I do like italians too
  3. If You insist so much, You must have a hunch. Then do as your heart tells you. It is our life, it is our experiences, we are allowed to do our mistakes and take credit for our achievements.
  4. But, I do believe that in this astrocartography theory (I so madly, presented here) there is so much more than an inner psychological-mental situation thing....I'm sure that you have seen many examples in Mr Couteau's site as to what can happen if you go to the place where your MOST aspected planet is accentuated. It is Your call, at any rate.
So, -from my universe again- where believe me the weather is fine, men;) are kind , there is a lot sun,:cool: sand and sea, but most of all a lot of GOOD Astrology, I wish You the best.

Yes, dear Archergirl , if You ask for my opinion I do believe that You will " live on the edge "going to Your most aspected planet places (It makes no difference if it is the great benefic Jupiter or the great malefic Saturn) :)

PS. Of course write down Your wish!!!!!!! :p

And being that I have a well-aspected Venus, that makes no difference, is it the MOST aspected planet or not?
Although that is good for you, and you must be beautiful too, apart from being good at astrology!!!!!

Last edited:

archergirl

Efxaristo, Jupiter, for your help!;) I will look into this further with Mr. Couteau. I was actually more interested in living in Spain; I come from a heavily Hispanic-influenced part of the world, so the culture in Spain isn't too 'far out' for me; but this astrocartography stuff really has me intrigued!

I'm still scratching my head about it, though...

AG:p

archergirl

If we use narrower aspects (9 degrees or less), my least aspected planet is....Venus! Oh dear...Actually, using very tight orbs I would have three least-aspected planets: Mercury, Uranus, and Venus, all of whom have only one aspect apiece: Mercury square Uranus (orb of 5 degrees); and Venus conjunct (widely) the Sun (8.54 degrees!), with an even wider sextile to Uranus (just outside the 9-degree allowance). Let's hope I have an 'integrated' personality.

I'm off to study Mr. Couteau some more. I have to say, I don't like the idea of 'doing' my Uranus lines; they both run through cold places: Alaska and Greenland! No thanks...:p I have a Pluto/Chiron 'crossover' in eastern Brazil...seems like a good place to get robbed and shot, or something...I'll avoid that area too...:D

Just as an aside and slightly off-topic, an interesting 'coincidence' is that I had a psychic tell me once that most of my entity/soul-cluster lived in northern Italy or near the border of Switzerland. He said that going to this place would feel very much like 'coming home', being surrounded by friends and family. So that does lend some credence to the Venus line being there, I think. I shall have to go and find out. Have suitcase, will travel!

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
AG said:
...Does the fact that I like Greek food and culture, and have a knack for picking up the Greek language, have anything to do with the Sun being there in a cartography chart?

Apparently so. Seems we have an affinty with places that these lines run through whether we go there or not.

(I read once that UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher had a line running through the Falklands Islands - so, although she never went there physically, she "cared" enough to go to war to defend them. Although, it might have been much cheaper/more effective/better for everyone if she had gone to Argentina herself - and stayed there.)

Edit - Just noticed that I'm a whole page behind on the thread here. Jeez, it's a fast moving world these days - no matter where we go/relocate.

EJ:)

Last edited:

jupiter

Dear Archergirl,
I'm really glad that You are so willing to find out more and then make up Your mind.
That is, in my humble opinion, a sign of intellingence.
Scientists and serious people, tend to search. The rest go with the flow, they never question, they just do as others did.
Trial and error is the cornerstone of Science.
I'm really glad that You go on further into this matter. Indeed, it is not a easy matter to decide, but I think it is worthing of Your painstaking efforts to find some places in the map and then go on and let Your heart decide.
Your insistence in Italy made me wonder whether there was some "au-dessous" in it.
Once a psychic told me some things, most of the predictions came true, and I'm still very influenced by his words.
Even though I told You I thought I had an almost unaspected Jupiter- in truth he receives only one or two minor aspects- I just couldn't find my most -aspected planet and I asked Mr. Couteau's help. I just couldn't imagine the result. You see I was afraid of some difficult aspects my Saturn forms(opp Asc , sq. sun and mars etc..) so I thought that's the bad guy.......
But, alas, I was wrong.......
It was sensitive, easygoing, Moon in Sag, in my first house and of course the sun and mars all of them tied in a trine and aspecting almost every planet in my chart........ You see I was so comfortable with my trines.......
The culprit is not so easy to be discovered. We think we feel comfortable with a planet, we are afraid with another but the truth lies elsewhere, waiting to be discovered. So You see my point, relocation can be our goal but I truly believe that we can -always- use some "know thyself"...

I read in another thread that You started astrology in your 15 y. of age and that now 23 y. had passed. The same here. I've read also that Your Location is :"somewhere in the desert".........and that You had studied Roman history..........I don't believe in coincidences, everything we do, we write, we say has a source and ends somewhere.......

Glad You continue Your research,.............
I'm sure that You will find Your answers.......
PS. I do believe in tighter orbs, hasn't Mr couteau, someplace in his site the table with the orbs he uses?? I'm not sure, but I remember sth like that

Last edited:

archergirl

I only insist on Italy because I have only visited it briefly once, many years ago, and have always wanted to go back. It *is* rather sad, but I consistently cheer for the Italian national football team both in the World Cup and Euro games.:eek: Heh, they're all so handsome!:p

Interesting about your most-aspected planet stuff, Jupiter. I think my most-aspected planet may well be either my Sun or my Mars; they both have five very narrow-orbed aspects, which, like yours, are mostly trines and sextiles. I 'do' both of these planets very easily, especially since both planets aspect my Moon (Sun/Moon trine; Mars/Moon sextile).

I am more and more interested in this! Couteau's research is fairly esoteric (he reminds me of Liz Greene and her psychological/astrological profiling), but I like the idea of a Transcendent planet...

jupiter

Dear Archergirl,
I'm glad You found it interesting.
I'm sure that there is some reason why you asked now, why I was still here and I told You about this Site why, why,....... everything happens for a reason.
Interesting that we share the same Sun/moon trine in fiery signs and Mars is there too, to colour it. (red of course!)
Being an Archergirl, I'm sure you will go to the core of this knowledge, before you stop.
So glad..............................