Thread: Read My Chart
View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2016, 07:20 PM

Re: Why do 90% of people only wanna know about love and relationships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Relationships are more important to some people than others just as career is more important to some people than it is to others but I think it's a fallacy to say that self-actualization and relationships are at opposite ends of a spectrum. It's normal and healthy to want to form intimate relationships with people. Some people feel happier when they're in a relationship. Humans are social animals, after all. It is not a weakness and it does not necessarily mean you "haven't gotten in touch with yourself" or that you "can't stand to be alone with yourself." Thats co-dependency, but I've noticed many people tend to assume that this is always the case when it's really not?

I swear every time I ask about relationships, at least one person assumes I have a co-dependency problem and tells me I need to "get in touch with myself first" but I know perfectly **** well what I want (being alone all the time can do that to you) and sometimes, too much time spent on self-reflection can actually drive you crazy. Believe me, if I was desperate for a relationship, I would be in one already, but it isn't healthy to spend this much time in isolation! I've learned that if I continue to "focus on myself" and wait for the "right person" to come along, I'll die alone. I've done enough focusing on myself.
That's why 7th house is a main important house in the zodiac-squaring career.