Will I meet anyone?

Iced8Ace

Hi! :biggrin:

I was wondering if I'll meet anyone within a year from today and start a romance? All interpretations are welcome! Cheers! :)

Attachments

• COM 5.jpg
    COM 5.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 107

Yuri

I was wondering if I'll meet anyone within a year from today and start a romance? All interpretations are welcome! Cheers! :)

I'd say "yes", for a romance (5th house is full with planets including Jupiter s7; all these are in applying trine with exalted Moon...), s7 Jup has a reception to you (s1 Mer), it's good for a romance in any case. But would it be a serious, stable relationship - don't sure - Saturn is on the 7cusp, and your Mer has reception to Jup s7 only by decanate; s1 and Moo are cadent; it might be rather difficult.:smile:

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

Thanks a lot for your reading, Yuri!! My sincerest apologies for the late reply ): I was quite busy/tired and generally unsociable.

I agree, I think the circumstances in my life right now would make it hard to have a relationship. I'll definitely update this thread again, so thank you! :)

rafaella

I think yes, but Moon in 12th makes me think its not an official relationship, maybe a secretive. Or perhaps you need to hide how you feel. Perhaps this guy is involved already? Saturn afflicting his ASC and Jupiter separating from Venus, makes me think he is involved, so perhaps your romance with him cannot develop.

Let us know what happens!

mathur_dinesh

Studying with Indian astrology techniques I feel that you are being guided by an exalted Mercury which is intimately connected with Venus through Mars. Jupiter blesses this combination. Therefore there is every possibility of a romance sprouting before 19/September/2016.:smile:

Iced8Ace

I think yes, but Moon in 12th makes me think its not an official relationship, maybe a secretive. Or perhaps you need to hide how you feel. Perhaps this guy is involved already? Saturn afflicting his ASC and Jupiter separating from Venus, makes me think he is involved, so perhaps your romance with him cannot develop.

Let us know what happens!

Thank youuu. :) I should have mentioned I'm bisexual lol. Currently interested in a woman, and your analysis is right. We are both hiding our feelings. No idea how its going to work out. I will surely update when things are clearer.

Studying with Indian astrology techniques I feel that you are being guided by an exalted Mercury which is intimately connected with Venus through Mars. Jupiter blesses this combination. Therefore there is every possibility of a romance sprouting before 19/September/2016.:smile:

Thats great, thank you for sharing your thoughts! :)) Would Venus-Jupiter being in fall & detriment respectively give rise to difficulties or would it still be smooth sailing? Sorry if its an absurd question, I am still studying horary.

Iced8Ace

Update: I have no clue why I didn't update this sooner---I did NOT meet anyone in a year and start a romance. Thank you for your interpretations.

Yuri

Yes! And now, I think the 5th house is not relevant in questions of this kind. By 7th there is nothing good except the aspect and one reception. Here, Sun hates Venus and Moon, Jupiter hates Moon though likes Mercury. And Saturn, yes. And also if we see receptions of the querent, they all are to herself, not to a partner the 7th.