marriage and relationships

Oddity

Very nice delineation, Kimber. Blame me for the chart. I don't use the outer planets but I usually turn them on if I'm doing up a chart for someone here, because a lot of people do. Mea culpa. I forgot.

Here ya go:

N4qmYwS.jpg

turkish girl

What occurs in marriage will depend a lot on your personal relationship chemistry, of which there are a few notes to make. Your basic interactions with others will typically carry a Virgo-Pisces theme, as the Rising sign tends to attract people of the earthy type, to counteract
your DC in Virgo. Yet with the Moon opposing Mercury with the part of fortune and Venus at a distance, this suggests certain themes of difficulty are apt to arise in your relationships. Saturn as ruler of the 5th can denote hardships, conflicts or setbacks in matters of love.
You were born around the time of the Full Moon, said to give the individual a consciousness of conflict between self and others and you are especially vulnerable to troubles when this Moon phase occurs every month. Learning about your personal Lunar cycle can help immensely in learning how to manage the monthly emotional fluctuations.
The Moon in Leo wants romance, affection and admiration in relationships, and expects to be pampered, however the contradiction with Mercury shows themes involving an enhanced need for independence and freedom of speech by one party and this can dampen the harmony between the partners. Your Moon in the 12th shows a potential inner problem with your sense of self-esteem; you may undervalue yourself, and thus others may try to do the same to you.
Moon/Venus often show difficulties as a result of the mother's influence in childhood; perhaps there were abandonment issues in your past that continue to affect you today. Venus in Aquarius can be susceptible to sudden attractions and equally sudden separations so that is something to watch for in yourself. Partners with strong Aquarian traits may find you too needy of attention and back away due to their own emotional detachment.
With all that energy in Aquarius, and especially with Saturn therein, with it's karmic overtones, one would expect that you often attract that type of person, who is more interested in mental stimulation than emotional attachment. The Moon's placement suggests a tendency to repress the emotions yourself, so perhaps it is you will be the one to hold back.

This chart is lacking in a lot of information necessary for a more accurate delineation; without the outer planets and Chiron in particular, a reading would thus be rather simplistic in nature. Those provided by astro.com offer more for the astrologer to read from the chart.

Ok,thanks.I guess reading a chart totally takes a lot time.Thanks everyone for their comments until this time.

kimbermoon

In terms of relationships, Jupiter in Scorpio sq Venus suggests potential difficulties with the opposite sex, in terms of physical intimacy, since it also squares your Sun. There can be problems with excess or extravagance, as well as the potential for unrealistic expectations in romance. Jupiter often relates more to mentors, educators, benefactors, counselors or guides in the life. Sexuality can be over-amplified with Jupiter in Scorpio.
If you know how to read the ephemeris, as available through artcharts.com, I can teach you how to set up your personal monthly Lunar calendar. Feel free to PM me.

turkish girl

Ok, here we go.

As to marriage, you're Mercury because of Virgo rising, and Jupiter rules Pisces, so that's your bloke.

I have posted this thread some months ago but when i read comments again i realised that.Why do we call this aspect for a bloke??What kind of blokaj this is and what should i do for that?

Thanks for your all replies Oddity again:)

Last edited:

turkish girl

Hello Oddity,

I hope you will read this message.Because I especially write this for your comments on my chart about marriage.I wanted to write this as feedback.

I also thank for every member for their precious comments on my chart:smile:

I got engaged.We did not say a wedding time but Probably it will be next summer or spring.

First of all as you said my fiance was not a person who I really thought as a relationship material.Because I really thought he is different than me has a different life etc.As you said I argued about these topic with my two close friends after I declared I am dating this guy,after that we started talking again as before.

I think Saturnian effect is the conservative natüre of my family especially my older uncles(saturn)They actually do not approve him as a Groove because he is way modern for our family comes from West part of turkey,Izmir.

It is pure love.as you said.I am really in love and I feel he is much more than me.At first I thought we would not get along but ,we never argued in these 6 months.He is a very good guy.

May I ask you that you mentioned about my marriage as late.How late?Should I wait my saturn return?I know you are a western astrologer but do you think if i marry late would it be better?

What do you suggest us to cope with these external stuffs?I believe these makes our relationship stronger because we always thought in same way ,and interestingly my mother supports me about him.

Does my chart shows a happy married life?

Thank you

UnluckyGirl

You have Uranus, Neptune and Mars in your 5th H.
Neptune rules your 7th and 8th H, these are the other two relationship houses.
Uranus rules almost all your personal planets.

Both Uranus and Neptune are platonic, meaning they avoid reality, they love something ideally but they don't love its reality.

Uranus is unstable and brings sudden love that may end as suddenly or an on-off attraction.
Neptune dosn't help in here as it idealises the other person, not seeing him for what he really is, seeing just the good in him.

5th H is the house of romance and children among others. Transit Saturn has been for some time in your 5th H. When I had transit Saturn in my 5th H I met someone who I thought I was going to have a longlasting relationship with. It lasted until T.Saturn got out of my 5th H though.

Many times people with heavy Uranian energy do not realise their need for freedom and independence until it's too late.
That is because of what I said in the begining.
They idealise something mentally but they don't like its reality.
Since we also have Neptune in here, you also idealise someone spiritually and emotionally.
It feels kind of magical. And at first it is.
Until one day you realise that the person you thought you knew is not even close to what you thought he was. And that is why Neptune is associated with disappointment and delusion.

Uranus is quicker to understand because of the pressure he feels, Neptune is way slower, it chooses to be blind.

That doesn't mean that you are doomed.
That means that you should get to know the other person for a long time and decide if he is right for you after the initial magic phase has ended.
You will know when that will happen. It will be when the magic is gone. Believe me you'll know deep inside. Usually the prince becomes a frog.

Don't rush it (Uranus). If you're meant to be together then it will last even if you don't get married. Marriage doesn't really mean nothing.
You've known him for 6 months which is way too early for deciding something so important.
Have you lived with him in the same house?
If not I highly advise you to do it. If you live under the same roof 24/7 for about 3-4 years without major problems then he's good for you.

If I was you I would wait even if I didn't have Uranian and Neptunian energy in my chart.

Astrology aside, there is no reason to rush things. On the contrary there are many reasons to take it slow.
Many people are good at lying, hiding things. Many when in love show only their good side because of being in that nice floaty state.. So because of feeling in love and having a good, elevated mood they naturally show their best side.
But I garantee it won't last and reality will hit you no matter what. That reality may be nice, it doesn't have to be ugly but it's important to see it before it's too late.

Unconventional relationships are an Uranian thing. So he might be a foreign, a weirdo, someone unavailable in anyway (meaning long-distance relationship, someone who is cold or uninterested emotionally, someone who is already married or in a relationship with another etc).
It might be smth like sleeping in different bedrooms. Having lots of space, the man may be the one to cook and clean the house while the woman the one to bring the money. There are many ways in which a relationahip can be unconvetional and it needs to be because when it stops being is when the problems begin and the relationship feels suffocating.

I wouldn't care a lot if you didn't have Aqua Venus tbh. Uranus in 5th H by itself is not as difficult as Uranus in 7th H. The 5th H is the first stage of the relationship. But because it also indicates children you might feel very pressured after having kids, it's a very common thing.
Basically be very careful and patient before you take such important decisions. You don't have to do things just because majority does it or because your parents/relatives/friends are pressuring you in one way or another.

You can tell him that you're in love with him but you take marriage very seriously and you want to get to know him really well before you marry him.
If he insists then you already have your answer. He is not for you. Someone who really wants you doesn't care if you marry him later as long as he has you in his life.

I forgot to mention Mars in your 5th H is very impulsive. So basically don't rush things because of the excitement you have.
It's better being late than being sorry.

I see your Moon/Saturn, Moon/Pluto, Mercury/Saturn,
Mercury/Pluto hard aspects which can kind of help but that Aqua Venus and Uranus in 5th H, I have seen them working their "magic" even in exclusively earthy heavy Saturnian types.

turkish girl

Thank you Unluckygirl for your precious comments,

I was not aware of that uranus and neptune influence because as a virgo rising with a very strong saturn I always found myself very sensible and very serious person both in terms of business and relationships.

I am happy with him and he is also like that and i see that.The only problem can be the external pressures like my family(grandpa and my uncles) and the society who thkins men should carry a higher position than women.In our situation I am the one who earns more.And some friends of mine I already have faced that.

I think what Oddity said is it will not be as easy for you like other people's is I believe is the external stuffs,other peoples.

Unlucky Girl I wish I was a bit crazy as you wrote :) Believe me even while kissing him at the beginnings of our date I was thinking about what will expect us in the next 5 years .

I too think in same way that sharing time is good.Not at outside ,cinema ,theatre stuff.At work place ,when I am stressed when I am angry how tolerant he is towards me.while Cooking and house cleaning I mean in the the real life.

The thing I was just wondering is should I wait this Holy Saturn travel a bit more?

Any idea about my chart please anyone can write to me
Thank you

UnluckyGirl

turkish girl

Hi,

I suspect what Oddity meant is that Saturn close to 7th H cusp will delay a bit the marriage because Saturn brings delays/obstacles-difficulties in any form.

Unlucky Girl I wish I was a bit crazy as you wrote**Believe me even while kissing him at the beginnings of our date I was thinking about what will expect us in the next 5 years .

I don't know what you call being crazy, but I don't see a person with the traits I mentioned as crazy at all. From what you're saying you seem to indeed have those Neptunian qualities. It's very usual for Neptune in 5th/7th H to romantisize smth and fantasize about it how it will be in the future from the very start. That's not being sensible, that's dreaming.

Coukd you answer these questions if they're not uncomfortable or too personal for you?

1. Have you been in a relationship in the past? If yes did you live together? If yes for how long?
2. You've met the man you're talking about here about 6 minths ago?
3. Have you been living together those 6 months?

I would wait for Saturn Return for sure. If he is the one he will be there and he should respect your wish. Don't worry. Having Moon in Virgo and Neptune occupying your relationship houses you should be truly careful of delusion and being a victim (being taken advantage of) without realising it.

turkish girl

turkish girl

Hi,

I suspect what Oddity meant is that Saturn close to 7th H cusp will delay a bit the marriage because Saturn brings delays/obstacles-difficulties in any form.

Unlucky Girl I wish I was a bit crazy as you wrote**Believe me even while kissing him at the beginnings of our date I was thinking about what will expect us in the next 5 years .

I don't know what you call being crazy, but I don't see a person with the traits I mentioned as crazy at all. From what you're saying you seem to indeed have those Neptunian qualities. It's very usual for Neptune in 5th/7th H to romantisize smth and fantasize about it how it will be in the future from the very start. That's not being sensible, that's dreaming.

Coukd you answer these questions if they're not uncomfortable or too personal for you?

1. Have you been in a relationship in the past? If yes did you live together? If yes for how long?
2. You've met the man you're talking about here about 6 minths ago?
3. Have you been living together those 6 months?

I would wait for Saturn Return for sure. If he is the one he will be there and he should respect your wish. Don't worry. Having Moon in Virgo and Neptune occupying your relationship houses you should be truly careful of delusion and being a victim (being taken advantage of) without realising it.

Hello Unlucky Girl,

Thank you for your long writings.

Your comments about my chart of course I respect all of your thoughts but I do not agree on them.I do not think Uranus and Neptune have that power on me about relationship area.With my T square dynamic,my moon,saturn and jupiter, there are lots of story and important themes talk about before neptune and uranus effect in my chart in my opinion.

What I was saying about thinking for the next 5 years it was about planning ,analyzing those years.Even I am making plans for investmens and retirements,I just started working one year ago.I am a sensible woman(unfortunately I had to learn being sensible at very young ages after family traumas and the loss of father at a small age)

I did not mean to offend you maybe it sounded a bit vulgar I do not know.It is just my weak point when people say these kind of words to me without knowing me truly.In my real life let alone being immature or dreamy,everyone tells me that you are so mature like a 35 woman.Maybe it is because I have had a very hard childhood with lots of realities and I grown up so early so I do not like to be called by being dreamy or irresponsible or whatever.

I have talked with many online guys and a few real ones.None of them I did not want to pursue a relationhip because I did not want to lose any time because I had a very busy school life.When I met this guy I did not want to enter a relationship with him at first ,when I got to know him everything changed.

And yes we mainly live together.Studying together for speciality exam and planning to take the big step the next year

Last edited: