April is going to be BIBLICAL!

waybread

Blackbery, what will you do when your fantasy world crumbles?

There is no Q.

david starling

Blackbery, what will you do when your fantasy world crumbles?

There is no Q.

"Q" and "QAnon" are the creation of the gay activists of "Queer Nation", designed to appeal to right-wing extremists who opposed gay rights. The idea was to make these right-wingers look ridiculous, and it worked like a charm!

piercethevale

I haven't been involved with this thread at all, haven't read any but the initial post, which I did this evening, about a half hour ago.
I cast a chart for the USA the moment Pluto does go retrograde on April 27, 2021 @ 4:01:24 in Philadelphia, Penn. and other than some squares to the USA's natal Moon, I don't see a doggone thing that's cause for alarm. In fact, while that stellium in Taurus does square the USA's natal Moon, which was 16* Aquarius 49' 37" in the natal chart for the USA [The "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.] but must be adjusted for the Sidereal precession that has taken place since that date and which will be this coming April 27th, by my calculations, + 03* 24' 40" [+ or - 01"] which then puts the point of conjunction with the USA's natal Moon at 20* Aquarius 15' 17".

Thus Lilith will be square that point @ 20* Taurus 57' 50" and transiting Mercury and Venus, in the 18th and 17th degrees of Taurus will be square the natal Moon too, with Uranus in the 11th degree in a very weak square aspect. Yet the USA's natal Sun, sidereal adjusted will have its conjunction point @ 16 Cap 03' 08" that day, which all of the above, including Uranus will be in trine aspect to and the sidereal adjusted M.C. @ 15* Cap 08' 58" will be the same.

The M.C. of the event chart cast for Philadelphia at the exact moment of Pluto going retrograde happens to be @ 21* Gem 55' 14" and is thus conj. with the natal Mars of the USA, as Mars was @ 20* Gem 53' 14, thus the Sabian Symbols are not the same and the sidereal adjusted position for Mars on that date will be @ 24* Gem 17' 54", and doesn't seem to be much, if anything, of a factor ... When I use the event charts' axis for involvement I look to see if Sabian Symbols are involved as the axis of the event chart has no other possible means of influence on a natal chart... although the message derived from the four points of the event chart do have significance symbolically. Retrograde planets have significant symbology through the Sabian Symbols as to where the Planet goes retro, where it goes direct and when it makes its "final return", as the Moons Nodes at each of those moments reveal symbolically what it means to human society as a whole.
The point of where it goes retro is an impasse, which is revealed by the Sabian as to what divine precept the Planet of Transformation and Rebirth [or Death and Transformation for the "glass half full" crowd] is stuck at and can't get past. That of the point of going direct, is symbolically that precept that Pluto needs to use to get past that impasse, and the N.Node at the Final Return as to what it means to all of Human Society. Even the Part of Fortune for the event chart should be given consideration as in regard to this process and how it relates to the symbols found at the four points of the event charts' axis.

Of particular interest to me in this event chart is the transiting N.Node, which will be @ 11* Gem 02' 14", as the USA's natal Uranus, adjusted for the sidereal precession, will be on that day @ 12* Gem 17' 46" which the True N. Node was conjunct with on April 8th and will remain in a one degree orb until April 25th.
As my composite natal Mars with the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus, I produced and am convinced of its veracity, is @ 11* Gem 30", I have to thank the thread initiator for making me aware of this matter as it seems I had better get the revised edition manuscript of my book to the publisher on, or about, that date... at least I had better check this thing out thoroughly as it has proven itself all through this endeavor I found myself in...ALL ABOUT THE TIMING.

Pluto will go retro in the 27th degree of Capricorn and the Sabian Symbol for that degree reveals the Divine precept that Pluto has reached an impasse with, the North Node in the 12th of Gemini as to how it concerns Human Society as a whole.

The Sabian Symbol for the 27th deg. of Capricorn is [according to Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala ." for which the contents and the symbols for all 360 degrees can be found at this link: http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm ]
]
"(CAPRICORN 27°): PILGRIMS CLIMBING THE STEEP STEPS LEADING TO A MOUNTAIN SHRINE.

KEYNOTE:
The ascent of the individualized consciousness to the highest realizations reached by the spiritual leaders of its culture.

We hear a great deal now about 'peak experiences', but this symbol tells us that they depend to a very great extent upon following a path that many have trod before, under the inspiration of the great Teachers and Sages of our race. The shrine is built by the unceasing dedication of perhaps generations of men. The pilgrimage is hallowed by the devotion of many, even though each person finds on their own mountaintop what to them seems a unique and transcendent revelation.

In this second stage symbol we witness the rise of the human consciousness; the preceding symbol spoke of what one may picture as the 'descent' of the energies of nature which, like water, flow down toward a lower level of intensity. It is man's supreme task to rise like fire, impelled by a vision they share with their companions. The Keyword:
UPREACHING."

So, what the message of this upcoming event is apparently saying is that as far as the transformation of Human Society into a group, as a whole, into one that will seek the highest spiritual aspirations, a rise overall in all of Humanities' collective consciousness, the main motivator of transformation, i.e. the Planet Pluto, is having a problem getting us to do so?

Seems pretty spot on to me....

..and the N. Node at that time, the Sabain Symbol for the degree it is in will tell us as to why Pluto is at an impasse, what is holding it back from success and why it is going retro. to 're-up' on the cosmic energy of an earlier visited degree...? [ibid.]

"(GEMINI 12°): A NEGRO GIRL FIGHTS FOR HER INDEPENDENCE IN THE CITY.

KEYNOTE:
Liberation from the ghosts of the past.

While 'newly opened lands' theoretically offer virgin fields for experience, in fact those men and women who reach them find themselves conditioned by their own past. They carry the ghosts of their former lives and the memories of collective social patterns with which they had identified their egos. Every new beginning is surrounded with ghosts (or personal and social karma). The racial struggle for equality of opportunity must go on, even if this equality is officially guaranteed by the Law. The struggle is within and takes many forms. The Puritans brought to the theoretically 'New World' the fears, the fanaticism and the aggressiveness of their European existence, and these often grew more virulent under the conditions found in the New World. But no field of activity is ever totally 'virgin'. It has its inhabitants, and they cling to their possessions or privileges. Whoever seeks to be truly an individual must be liberated from the past.

Here at this second stage we have the usual contrasting type of symbol. The new lands are opened, but they are filled with lives, and the pioneer's mind filled with ghosts, preconceptions, and prejudices or expectations. What is needed is a total
LIQUIDATION of the past.
"

...Yep, there you have it...
Imho, if there is anyone among you all that doesn't understand the message being conveyed here, then you should find yourself some other study, profession, or hobby, other than astrology... in my humble opinion, of course:smile:

...Oh, I almost forgot... The Part of Destiny derived from the natal chart for the USA which was at 07* Gem 07' 59" on July 4th, 1776 after adjustment for the sidereal precession has a point of conjunction, on this coming April 27th, @ 10* Gemini 57' 49" [but the Sabian Symbol for the Astrological Parts, along with everything else, remain the same. The Divine precept that was one with whatever it is at the time of birth remains a constant, it's the point of conjunction that changes, that's all] and the transiting N. Node will be conjunct it, it is presently as a matter of fact.

The Sabian Symbol for the USA's Part of Destiny is [ibid]

" (GEMINI 8°): AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY.

KEYNOTE:
The disruptive power of the ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.

We are dealing in this sequence of symbols with man's discovery of the new powers residing in his special contribution to the total organism of this planet Earth — his consciousness and aggressive mind. The first stage (Phase 66) dealt with oil, the typical form of energy which the modern mind has made available. (These symbols were revealed before atomic energy was even thought of as a practical possibility.) Now we see in this new symbol a pictorial indication of what the use of this intellect-generated energy inevitably leads to: industrial unrest and violence. As man manages to rape the earth in order to demonstrate his power and intensify his pleasures and his sense of proud mastery, conflicts and disruptive processes are inevitably initiated.

The arousal is presented to us here in its collective social form because we have reached the emotional-cultural level. The type of power generated by the analytical intellectual faculties is essentially disruptive; it is based on the destruction of matter, and invites egocentric hoarding and spoliation — and, in general, privileges of one kind or another. This leads to a
REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES.
"

... Since day one, that's what the destiny of the USA has always been all about. ... but it seems to me there's been some backsliding going on for sometime now... I'm still keeping an eye on the doings of this new administration in D.C. to see who it will favor. Last I heard there was talk of taxing the billionaires their fair share which hasn't been done in a long time.:joyful:

The event chart for the moment Pluto goes retrograde this coming April 27th
USA-Pluto-retro-4-27-2021.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

I'll try to get around to casting a chart for the New Moon coming up and see what's up with that in the next few days, hopefully.
Thnxs, ptv

...excuse me, that should be one for the 11th of April, which is already past... There will be a Full Moon just a few hours prior to Pluto going retro....
Well then, I guess I should try to get that done sooner, .

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Spring Equinox chart should also be given a look. I didn't get around to casting one for this year. I've been preoccupied with so many other things this year. I've lost two, old and dear, close friends since November, one by suicide in late November and one at the end of February, by accidental overdose, or possibly suicide as well. One was 9 months older than I, he was 68, and the other had just turned 50... and was the only African American friend I still had and was in contact with, and my neighbor these last 14 years.
The more elderly gentleman, I had known since 1987.
... so, I've been in a bit of a funk...

david starling

I'll try to get around to casting a chart for the New Moon coming up and see what's up with that in the next few days, hopefully.
Thnxs, ptv

...excuse me, that should be one for the 11th of April, which is already past... There will be a Full Moon just a few hours prior to Pluto going retro....
Well then, I guess I should try to get that done sooner, .

It's being called a "super" Full Moon, and a "pink Moon".

piercethevale

BTW...
I wouldn't be so quick as to dismiss Q as for the reason a good many of the things they've alleged I have both seen evidence of and a few I know somethings about of such that I can't mention what or from where/who I got that information.
I enjoy living and, besides, I have work to finish before my time is up.

All I will say is watch a few of those speeches Ted Gunderson gave and the interviews He gave... and keep in mind He was one of the FBI's best men in the field at one time.
He was director of the entire Los Angeles unit before He finally retired.
He was no fool, and He was a first rate investigator. My uncle knew the man. My uncle was L.A.P.D. for 20 years, C.I.A. for about 6 or 7 years, and the D.E.A.'s top South American field agent for 15 years.

blackbery

The Q Movement has nothing to do with the FBI or the corrupt CIA who are both tools of the Cabal aka the deep state, the NWO.

Q - Military Intelligence.

They were formed after JFK's assassination as Kennedy was planning on destroying the CIA and exposing the secret handshake societies which he despised. The majority of them were high level Generals and that's who runs it today...the Military White Hats.

The Q Anons are Digital Soldiers who spread the Truth which is missing in the corrupt media who are owned and operated by the Cabal.

Q 'have it ALL'. All the proof of the Dems & some Rep traitors who worked with Communist China to steal the election from Trump who won it in a landslide. But it's more than arresting them for election fraud. It's about bringing the entire corrupt system down. Trump and the Alliance have already taken down the Federal Reserve and cut off their trillion money supply to the Rothschilds.

They have rescued thousands of children in the sex-traffiking rings, owned and operated by the Cabal and their puppets. Ever Given was a White Hat operation. They deliberately jammed their signal and directed the ship themselves. To make it stand out even more, they made the ship do a 'phallic' symbol through a route seen by satellite. Ships are their main source for traffiking children, drugs and guns. The ship is being unloaded but they found a nuclear bomb on-board and many other weapons of mass destruction. I don't know if there were children aboard this ship, the operation is still continuing in Bitter Lake. Q wanted the entire world to see the name EVERGREEN.:sick::sick::sick:

Ted Gunderson was a very brave, godly man to speak out against the Cabal so many years ago. Did they kill him? But many in the FBI are working for the DS and he's the rare exception. They have kept Hunter's laptop hidden for over one year, kept Epstein's intel hidden, kept A. Weiner's laptop hidden, kept HC's emails hidden. They are tools that the cabal uses and cannot be trusted so the members in Q are mainly from the Military (with a couple of private citizens).

Lin Wood, Gen Flynn, great Patriots both mentioned Q in the Tulsa Conference on April 16/17th and the corrupt media hate that because they hate Truth. MSM is being exposed as the lying, propaganda tool they are for the DS & they will go down last in the corrupt, rotten system. :jupiter::saturn::pluto::capricorn: 2020 was the beginning of the end of the DS.

SUEZ CANAL
Controversial track of the container ship Ever Given that blocked Suez Canal

https://youtu.be/t5IKbYcLgQA

BTW...
I wouldn't be so quick as to dismiss Q as for the reason a good many of the things they've alleged I have both seen evidence of and a few I know somethings about of such that I can't mention what or from where/who I got that information.
I enjoy living and, besides, I have work to finish before my time is up.

All I will say is watch a few of those speeches Ted Gunderson gave and the interviews He gave... and keep in mind He was one of the FBI's best men in the field at one time.
He was director of the entire Los Angeles unit before He finally retired.
He was no fool, and He was a first rate investigator. My uncle knew the man. My uncle was L.A.P.D. for 20 years, C.I.A. for about 6 or 7 years, and the D.E.A.'s top South American field agent for 15 years.

blackbery

Thanks to piercethevale posting, I found a talk given by Ted Gunderson. I'll have to check to see if the cabal murdered him like they do with so many who expose them.

Long, extensive lecture on many aspects of the globalist conspiracy, presented by deceased FBI veteran Ted Gunderson.

PAWNS IN THE GAME - THE ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY (TED GUNDERSON CHRONICLES 1/2, ~96/97)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iycwVi7Dctj6/

blackbery

p.s. I forgot to mention Obamagate where the FBI/CIA colluded with the DS Dems to spy on Trump even before the 2016 Election and after he was elected too.

The DECLASS docs Trump released on Jan 19/21 show IT ALL. How corrupt these agencies are. They wanted Trump out because he's against the DS, he came to drain the Swamp. Obama/Bidan/Bushes/Clintons/Pelosi all the biggest swamp creatures and may have been arrested already for treason & sedition. Comey/Clapper/Brennan/Holder/Yates and many more all part of the tools of the cabal.

The entire persecution of Gen Mike Flynn was fake & false & he's been completely exonerated & pardoned. He's part of the Q Team.

Blue Anons along with fake news media can keep repeating the lies about Q but nobody believes them anymore. Nobody even listens to them anymore except for the brainwashed Bidan sheep.

The Patriots understand how important Q has been in waking them up.

Lin Wood Confirms Q at the Tulsa Health & Freedom Conference

https://rumble.com/vfrs0n-lin-wood-...health-and-freedom-conference-todayrally.html

blackbery

Super typhoon upends an unthinkable, long-standing world record

It's nearly impossible to grasp the rarity of Super Typhoon Surigae.

Remember the monster storms of the infamous 2017 Atlantic hurricane season? Well, hurricanes Marie and Irma wouldn't even make this list, both having sustained winds under 300 km/h at peak intensity.

Of those, the earliest on record up until Super Typhoon Surigae was a storm on June 26, 1966: Super Typhoon Kit. It reached a maximum intensity of 315 km/h as it carved a path northeast of the Philippines.

That means Super Typhoon Surigae achieved this feat a full 70 days earlier, demolishing the record books.
For a tropical cyclone to meet the definition of rapid intensification, it must intensify at least 55 km/h in 24 hours. Super Typhoon Surigae managed to triple this threshold in just 36 hours.

A true outlier, among a handful of outliers.

Cargo ship runs aground as storm strikes near Philippines

The core of Surigae was not expected to hit land.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...nd-storm-strikes-near-philippines-2021-04-20/

waybread

QAnon has been completely discredited. The spin-off Q movement won't be far behind. None of "his"/their predictions have come true.

Just in case you neglected to read it from my previous post, here is a major piece of investigative reporting on the father-son duo who set up the Q conspiracy-- as a means of making money.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/men-qanon/story?id=73046374

Blackbery, you won't want to miss it!

When you wake up and smell the coffee: cream and sugar?

blackbery

Discredited by whom?:andy:
You mean the fake media who are the greatest propaganda tool of the cabal?

You are funny. You know, instead of parroting the corrupt media and insulting Patriots, you might want to educate yourself. But then again, they do say that 'ignorance is bliss' so you must be in a very joyful state in your Neptune, delusional bubble.

Patriots can't afford to live in la-la land, we've got children to save, a country and an entire world to save. Q have Patriots & God on our side and this time, we are going to win.

Q is a United States Military Intelligence operation, working hand-in-hand with Donald J. Trump was hand chosen because he's not part of the deep state and a great Patriot who loves the U.S.A. and the Constitution.

Q is not a single person, but a team of high-ranking persons with "Q" level security clearance, executing operations that have been planned for many years (the plan). Some of the objectives are: A) A massive information dissemination program meant to 1) expose massive global corruption and conspiracy to the people. 2) Cause the people to research further to aid further in their "great awakening". B) Root out corruption, fraud and human rights violations worldwide. C) Return the Republic of the United States to the Constitutional rule of law and also return "the People" worldwide to their own rule. In short, the Q operation is the greatest criminal sting and anti-treason/sedition event in world history.

Due to the classified nature of much of the information/evidence Q team holds, they can not just come right out with it, however, they can drop breadcrumbs that the people, the "Anons", can dig into and help us all discover the truth.

Further, it must be understood that the enemies in this war are monitoring Q as well. Therefore, some of the information Q drops is strategically misinformation/disinformation. Think Military game theory and "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.

General Michael Flynn has mentioned the 'Digital Soldiers' who are a critical part of the Q Plan. We are in an information war.

QAnon has been completely discredited. The spin-off Q movement won't be far behind. None of "his"/their predictions have come true.

Just in case you neglected to read it from my previous post, here is a major piece of investigative reporting on the father-son duo who set up the Q conspiracy-- as a means of making money.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/men-qanon/story?id=73046374

Blackbery, you won't want to miss it!

When you wake up and smell the coffee: cream and sugar?

blackbery

April continues to be Biblical with truth bombs dropping all over the place.

The fake & false 'story' put out by the corrupt media and China's puppets which include Bidan WH/NATO that Russia was planning on 'invading' Ukraine is falling apart quicker than BLM can burn down a building.

EU Walks Back Claim of 150,000 Russian Troops Near Ukraine Border

The European Union had to correct a claim made by its foreign policy chief, Josep Borrell, concerning Russian troops near the Ukrainian border. Borrell told reporters on Monday that there were “over 150,000” Russian troops near the border. The number was corrected in a transcript of his briefing on the EU’s website to “over 100,000.”
Despite the change, it’s still unclear how the EU determined that there are over 100,000 Russian troops near the border. Last week, a spokesperson for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky claimed there were 80,000 troops stationed along the border of Ukraine, with 40,000 of them in Crimea.

The fact that Russia has troops in Crimea is no surprise. Moscow had a military base in the peninsula even before Crimea joined the Russian Federation in 2014. An alarmist report from the Daily Mail published satellite images that it claims show a Russian military build-up at a base in Crimea. But the base is located in southern Crimea, nowhere near the conflict zone in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region.

https://news.antiwar.com/2021/04/19...of-150000-russian-troops-near-ukraine-border/

blackbery

More truth bombs which I can't post all as it would take all night. The fake media is being exposed every day as more & more corrupt as they protect and lie for the most evil monsters humanity has ever known. The 2020 Capricorn Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto the only time that they could be destroyed to make way for a new 1776 Revolution by and for \\
WE, THE PEOPLE.

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

WikeLeaks

The Democrat Party has deployed 100 lawyers to Maricopa County to do everything they can to stop the forensic audit.

Does that seem like an action that a party would take who has nothing to hide?

The audits in AZ, GA, PA, (which are the only ones approved at this time) will PROVE that Trump won all the swing states and the general election in a landslide.