Will the magistrate find me guilty

margincall

Hi, firstly, thanks to all of you who came here to give me a hand. I am learning techniques for Horary Astrology for the last 3-4 months.
My question is mainly on a heavy subject and I am not skilled to independently read the chart. This question has been on my mind for several months now.

I have been charged with a criminal assault matter (DV related), that has been falsely alleged by my ex wife. She had some injuries, not caused by the way she says it had been. The case hearings have been in progress for several months, and there has been few past hearing dates.
The case is the police (state) vs me. I’m asking this question for myself.We have a young daughter who the ex wife has taken with her and I have not seen since, or heard anything from her for over 6 months. She is too young to call me on her own. There has been no contact with the ex wife since the charges were laid by police.

I would like to ask, what does my chart indicate in terms on success in the case? Will the magistrate / judge find me guilty. How will the further hearings go.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_the_magistrate_find_me_guilty_hr.20022.170839.jpg
    astro_2at_will_the_magistrate_find_me_guilty_hr.20022.170839.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 68

tikana

Try reading ur own chat.
I got your message. I try not to reply to querebts without giving at least first shot at it. I heard bunch of times i am new to horary, blah blah ....excuses.
Chart is very straight forward ... With basics u should not have problema reading it

margincall

Here is my attempt.

I as Mars
and your enemy Venus – not sure if this is the state or ex wife
10th house law and authority (Saturn) , how do I look for the verdict

Try reading ur own chat.
I got your message. I try not to reply to querebts without giving at least first shot at it. I heard bunch of times i am new to horary, blah blah ....excuses.
Chart is very straight forward ... With basics u should not have problema reading it

Last edited:

waybread

I'm not getting a clear read on this chart, but I'm traveling now, so can't look up a few points that I would research, otherwise. Tikana is much more experienced at horary than I am.

Generally in horary we look for significators applying to aspects with one another; or failing that, exchange of essential dignity. Sometimes an antisticia relationship. I'm not seeing the magistrate (Saturn) giving you (Mars) much support here, and the moon (your stake in the matter) is in its fall and is combust. Mars is ruled by Saturn, but Saturn doesn't return the favour. On the other hand, Venus retrograde (ex wife) applies to a trine with Mars. Is there a possibility of you two settling this out-of-court? Venus is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation, but he doesn't seem to be doing much for her, either.

I'm a bit perplexed by your question, however-- it seems you did physically assault your ex wife, just not as badly as she claimed?

In horary astrology there are some cautions against judgement. One of them is not assisting the querent in illegal actions. I don't think your question quite crosses that line, but if you did assault your ex wife and wonder if you can get out of the repercussions, it comes pretty close.

Sunrise

Hi, firstly, thanks to all of you who came here to give me a hand. I am learning techniques for Horary Astrology for the last 3-4 months.
My question is mainly on a heavy subject and I am not skilled to independently read the chart. This question has been on my mind for several months now.

I have been charged with a criminal assault matter (DV related), that has been falsely alleged by my ex wife. She had some injuries, not caused by the way she says it had been. The case hearings have been in progress for several months, and there has been few past hearing dates.
The case is the police (state) vs me. I’m asking this question for myself.We have a young daughter who the ex wife has taken with her and I have not seen since, or heard anything from her for over 6 months. She is too young to call me on her own. There has been no contact with the ex wife since the charges were laid by police.

I would like to ask, what does my chart indicate in terms on success in the case? Will the magistrate / judge find me guilty. How will the further hearings go.

I would like to ask, what does my chart indicate in terms of success in the case? Will the magistrate / judge find me guilty.
We see the ascendant in Aries and ruler here Mars. The ascendant here and his governor agree with the subject of the questioner. Sign and Planet showing aggression and violence.
I have been charged with a criminal assault matter (DV related)
==== =====
how do I look for the verdict
The final decision of the court or decision we look at it from the 4th house, the end of the case, and so, the Lord here the Moon.

Mars (you) and Saturn (judge) have a mixed reception. It is a positive sign for you and your case. There is some sympathy and gives you more power.

The Moon (the decision of the trial) under Mars's (scorpion) government inside the 8th house (your ex-wife's finances) goes to find Sun and then square to you.

In the end, I think the decision will not be against you and I think it will have to do with the money (8th) that will be for your child (Sun). The decision that comes out at the end will be related to the child???. Also i think that finally you will talk with your child.
Also the future trine with Venus with Mars can show "harmony" result even that Venus "hates" you, who show again the economic issues.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thanks for your message :smile:
BobZemcos excellent explanation of how to read your own Horary follows
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=296828&postcount=3

The theory behind Horary is very simple:

1) there is a Question that weighs very heavily on your mind.

2) when you have a clear understanding of what it is that you really want to know, you cast a chart or an astrologer casts one for you

3) That freezes the Planets as they transit the heavens at that moment (hence: Horary)

4) the Rising Sign and Planet that rules the Rising Sign represents you

5) the House, or often more correctly, the Sign that represents the Matter you're asking about and the Planet that rules that Sign represents the Matter. The Matter can be a person or a thing or an idea (like a rumor or a dream).

6) the relationship between those two rulers tells you what has happened, and what is yet to come. That relationship is in the form of aspects. If there are no aspects, then there is nothing to come.

7) the Moon plays a special dual-role signifying the State of Mind of the Querent and also how things play out, how they happen, and when they happen. When there are no aspects formed by the Moon (ie it is Void of Course) then nothing will happen. Note that there are a handful of certain special select Horary Questions where a Void of Course Moon is not relevant. Those are often war, conflict or legal questions, or Questions related to Career.

8) in addition to forming aspects, those Planets must also have Perfect Reception, as opposed to simple Reception. Reception is about "allowing." For example if Mars is applying in aspect to Jupiter, and Jupiter receives Mars then Jupiter is allowing Mars to act. Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go ahead and do that thing that you do." If Jupiter does not receive Mars, then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go away and leave me alone. Go. Get out of here." If it is a Sign of Enmity, like Mars in Capricorn (the Fall of Jupiter) then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Cease and Desist. I will stop you from doing anything. If necessary, I may even get violent to stop you." And that just might be the case if Jupiter were also in a Violent Sign, otherwise Jupiter would just keep slamming doors in your face.

9) How things actually play out depends a lot on the "strength" of the Planets involved. The strength of the Planets indicates their ability to do act and do things and carry out plans and make things happen. A Planet that is not just in its own Sign, but also in its Triplicity or Term, and is Direct in Motion, Fast in Speed, Angular or Succedent, in Hayz, in a trine aspect with Venus/Jupiter/Sun is very powerful. That's a person with a purpose in life who has both the will and ability to act and make things happen.

A Planet that is Slow in Speed, Retrograde, in Fall/Detriment, Cadent, and not in Sect or worse is Out-of Sect isn't going to be able to do anything, even when there is Perfect Reception in the chart, this person is going to botch every thing up and turn a dream about ponies and gum-drops into a nightmare, because they don't have the strength or will to make things happen.

10) when charts have early/late Ascendants, Void of Course Moons, Moon via Combusta, Saturn in the 1st or 7th House (when not a significator) you can look at the chart for reasons why you are getting those warnings.

Often a non-significator Planet is making an aspect to one of the primary significators. Sextiles and trines usually indicate on-going events which first must be completed before anything can happen. Conjunctions, squares and opposition usually indicate obstacles that are preventing things from happening, and with the "hard" aspects sometimes things can still happen if those obstacles can be overcome.

The condition and placement of the Moon/Ascendant Ruler will tell you the State of Mind and what kind of person the Querent is; good-hearted, or ambivalent, or in sheer terror, in a total panic, has the "stink of desperation" or is immature and selfish, looking do to harm, or is someone you wouldn't let your dog go near. The Planet that is the Quesited/Matter will tell you about them, but not with the same clarity as the Querent. A poorly placed 10th House Ruler might be a job you really don't want, because it ain't all that or isn't what you think it is. A poorly placed 7th House Ruler is someone you might not really want to be with, or something you don't really want to buy and so on.

For a Planet (like the Ascendant Ruler) in Detriment, it is important that it make an aspect to the 1st House (ie it is not inconjunct in the 2nd, 6th, 8th or 12th Houses), and for other significators that it aspect the House it rules. A Planet that is inconjunct to the House it rules can't witness or give testimony to the affairs of that House. That means it cannot control those events, and being weak in Detriment has even less control and less ability to effect outcomes.

Last edited:

margincall

I did not assault her, and what she is saying in her statements is far from the facts. It is very hard for me to write up in words and explain what had happened on that day.

In horary astrology there are some cautions against judgement. One of them is not assisting the querent in illegal actions. I don't think your question quite crosses that line, but if you did assault your ex wife and wonder if you can get out of the repercussions, it comes pretty close.

Last edited:

margincall

If I may ask - how do you look for future Venus & Mars trine or harmony or hate towards each other in the chart? I will be very interested in learning how to read this. Does this require a seperate chart or question

The 8th house which you mentioned in the reading regarding my ex-wife's finances. This could be child support payments, as I have already been making child support payments for many months now. These payments have financially exhausted me and are presently ongoing.

In the end, I think the decision will not be against you and I think it will have to do with the money (8th) that will be for your child (Sun). The decision that comes out at the end will be related to the child???. Also i think that finally you will talk with your child.
Also the future trine with Venus with Mars can show "harmony" result even that Venus "hates" you, who show again the economic issues.

Last edited:

margincall

As my chart is a legal question what should I look for to find what the outcome could you.

In #7 you mentioned that Void of Course Moon may not be very helpful for legal questions.

7) the Moon plays a special dual-role signifying the State of Mind of the Querent and also how things play out, how they happen, and when they happen. When there are no aspects formed by the Moon (ie it is Void of Course) then nothing will happen. Note that there are a handful of certain special select Horary Questions where a Void of Course Moon is not relevant. Those are often war, conflict or legal questions, or Questions related to Career.

Last edited:

tikana

looks like spaghetti thread to me

your xwife and you will come into some sort of an agreement .. most likely she will drop the charges or whatever

the judge will side with you

that will be the outcome of the trial
according to horary

Good night
T

margincall

The criminal charges are laid by police on the complain of my ex wife. So, in this scenario is Venus the ex wife or law enforcement / state.

I do not foresee any out-of-court settlement. I'm afraid that may not be an option at this stage.

Lastly, can the Mars-Venus trine be interpreted as "hatred" towards each other?

Generally in horary we look for significators applying to aspects with one another; or failing that, exchange of essential dignity. Sometimes an antisticia relationship. I'm not seeing the magistrate (Saturn) giving you (Mars) much support here, and the moon (your stake in the matter) is in its fall and is combust. Mars is ruled by Saturn, but Saturn doesn't return the favour. On the other hand, Venus retrograde (ex wife) applies to a trine with Mars. Is there a possibility of you two settling this out-of-court? Venus is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation, but he doesn't seem to be doing much for her, either.

Sunrise

How to read from this chart when the current case will end?

dear, I really can not figure out what exactly you are asking to know exactly. I think all your questions have been answered on your case.

Your question:

Will the magistrate / judge find me guilty.

The answers you got:
by Sunrise
In the end, I think the decision will not be against you
by tikana
the judge will side with you
that will be the outcome of the trial
according to horary
You asking:- how do I look for the verdict
- How to read from this chart when the current case will end?
- As my chart is a legal question, what should I look for to find what the outcome could you?

by Sunrise
The final decision of the court or decision we look at it from the 4th house, the end of the case, and so, Lord here the Moon.
you are asking about this trine with Mars Venus and you have already been given a response from the members of the forum.

by you:
Lastly, can the Mars-Venus trine be interpreted as "hatred" towards each other?

by waybread
On the other hand, Venus retrograde (ex wife) applies to a trine with Mars. Is there a possibility of you two settling this out-of-court?
by tikana
your xwife and you will come into some kind of agreement .. most likely she will drop the charges or whatever
finally JUPITERASC
has provided information and resources that you can read and train.

So, I think all your answers have been given about your case.
Please read more carefully the answers you have received. all your questions are in the answers given to your question.

Last edited:

waybread

It's not a question of love or hatred. It's a question of reaching some kind of an agreement. It's not about you two kissing and making up, but reaching some kind of settlement.

Good point about the 4th being "the end of the matter." It is ruled by the moon, but the moon is in its fall and combust the sun, so I can't say you'll be happy with it.

Please let us know what happens.