New here, seeking chart reading

JUPITERASC

Re: Hey guys. I'm new here.

My birthdate is 08/17/1986, at 9:04 am, in Anchorage Alaska.
Thanks guys, appreciate the fast and warm responses, they mean a lot to me, and I already feel welcome here in this place. It's pretty cool to be able to be here, and to talk about things like the way we are. definitely appreciate the variety of topics and viewpoints given here. It seems to be a good mix of new and old/ amateur and experienced, here...
Thanks!!
by the way
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Zora

Account Closed
Thanks guys.
Looks like I can't do any of this on mobile. I'm going to have to use a desktop computer. These options for some reason aren't existing here..

Hi Eric,

yes I often heard it that is difficult with mobile. But without a chart - a chart reading is difficult, too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CHART Eric Traveller.jpg
    CHART Eric Traveller.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 145

Eric traveller

Thank you I was about to post this. Lol. You beat me too it.
Thank you for posting this. I appreciate it. I hopefully, can get a good reading here.

Thank you...

Very much...

Last edited:

Eric traveller

Can I get a chart reading from somebody?? Please... I have a lot going on, here. I could really use some help and advice.
Thanks...

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Can I get a chart reading from somebody?? Please... I have a lot going on, here. I could really use some help and advice.Thanks...

A complete chart reading is a lot of writing work to do - not even knowing how far the questioner is himself with his own knowledge already into astrology.

A chart reading normally is a dialogue with a person sitting in front of the astrologer. A personal chart shows a lot - all the energies available for chart-owners use -by own free will -but what way the chart owner has taken and what energies he has used or has refused to use - is not visible in a chart. To post clear questions is the best to start a dialogue on a forum - what is different to a personal reading from an astrologer at your location - but this is surely not free of charge - as it is here.

Your moon as your 11th house ruler (public institutions and companies in society and social commitment) has already been activated by transiting saturn's conjunct and your sun as ruler of your 12th house- sitting on cusp of 12th house and on healing axis 6th/9th has already been activated by transiting saturn's inconjunct and will be added by transiting pluto's inconjunct exact on March 11th - lasting exact until Jan 10th, 2021.

Pluto rules your 3rd house - he takes with him as a subject into his transits and houses as well and 3rd is -besides own mental mind and thoughts- physical muscosceletal system, personal neighbourhood and also siblings.

Saturn rules your 5th house - self-identification, sexuality and acting as a male, house of father and father experience in childhood, house of self-employment, own children and house of love and romance and love affairs - all these subjects saturn brings in his transits along with him.

Work house/ health house and house of financial income and both rulers have already been activated by transiting jupiter. Venus - money by challenging square and uranus by semisextile.

Issues with money and job or health - or both?

Your natal pluto is still opposed by transiting uranus as your health house ruler in your 8th house - genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues.

What help and advice do you need here ? Pls be some more precise.

Eric traveller

I would guide you back to my original post in the introductions forum. It states all of my issues and concerns that I have.

No offense, but what chart are you looking at? Lol. Saturn doesn't rule my fifth house. And...even if a planet is close to a cusp, it's still in the house it's in. Right? I'm just not understanding your interpretation - at all.
A complete chart reading is a lot of writing work to do - not even knowing how far the questioner is himself with his own knowledge already into astrology.

A chart reading normally is a dialogue with a person sitting in front of the astrologer. A personal chart shows a lot - all the energies available for chart-owners use -by own free will -but what way the chart owner has taken and what energies he has used or has refused to use - is not
visible in a chart. To post clear questions is the best to start a dialogue on a forum - what is different to a personal reading from an astrologer at your location - but this is surely not free of charge - as it is here.

Your moon as your 11th house ruler (public institutions and companies in society and social commitment) has already been activated by transiting saturn's conjunct and your sun as ruler of your 12th house- sitting on cusp of 12th house and on healing axis 6th/9th has already been activated by transiting saturn's inconjunct and will be added by transiting pluto's inconjunct exact on March 11th - lasting exact until Jan 10th, 2021.

Pluto rules your 3rd house - he takes with him as a subject into his transits and houses as well and 3rd is -besides own mental mind and thoughts- physical muscosceletal system, personal neighbourhood and also siblings.

Saturn rules your 5th house - self-identification, sexuality and acting as a male, house of father and father experience in childhood, house of self-employment, own children and house of love and romance and love affairs - all these subjects saturn brings in his transits along with him.

Work house/ health house and house of financial income and both rulers have already been activated by transiting jupiter. Venus - money by challenging square and uranus by semisextile.

Issues with money and job or health - or both?

Your natal pluto is still opposed by transiting uranus as your health house ruler in your 8th house - genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues.

What help and advice do you need here ? Pls be some more precise.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I would guide you back to my original post in the introductions forum.It states all of my issues and concerns that I have.
Oh... I see - a charming courteous gentleman is on board here.

But I surely will not run looking for information elsewhere - you are not willing to offer here - but asking for a free of charge reading .

No offense, but what chart are you looking at? Lol.

this one

attachment.php

Saturn doesn't rule my fifth house. And...even if a planet is close to a cusp, it's still in the house it's in. Right? I'm just not understanding your interpretation - at all.

sure saturn does - if you have eyes to see ....saturn rules capricorn - saturn's house in your chart is 5th house - capricorn is the sign - your 5th house starts with and 5th is the only house starting with capricorn.

I'm just not understanding your interpretation - at all.
I fear this is due to your lack of own astrological knowledge and basics

Best wishes for you - but I am out here now - I don't like to waiste my private time.

Last edited:

Eric traveller

We got off on the wrong foot, here. Thanks for your help...I guess.
although you jumped down my throat and totally misread me, where I was coming from.
And assumed malice and rudeness, and were rude to me, for absolutely no reason.
It's okay...I forgive you.
Thanks for your help.
Wont ask for any more of it, that's for sure.

Last edited: