WC 2018 (B) : MOROCCO vs. IRAN

Tora

op2luue.jpg

Asc: Morocco - Mars, Red top or White top
Dsc: Iran - Venus, White top or Red top.

Again, Moon will trine POF. Asc will supposed to win. Therefore, Iran will win. Super swap method.

sven555

Taken from 2018 Russia World Cup Thread

Morocco (2.25) vs Iran (4)
---------------
Morocco - October 19, 1957, 12:00 pm
Iran - August 25, 1941, 5:00 pm

Morocco:

No real aspects.

Iran:

No real aspects.

-------------------------

Based on this information, I say draw.

carldork

op2luue.jpg

Asc: Morocco - Mars, Red top or White top
Dsc: Iran - Venus, White top or Red top.

Again, Moon will trine POF. Asc will supposed to win. Therefore, Iran will win. Super swap method.

What is this Swap method you are all using now?
Is the consensus that Frawley's method doesn't work 100% ?

I really don't think chopping and changing each match helps determine which is most useful? I believe Frawley's work over 50% o the time. Sure,there are a lot of consideration s which makes it difficult but yet fulfilling?
How about us agreeing to a method for a day's match and have a verdict on the accuracy after the games. Then we get closer to properly knowing what is working?

Tora

What is this Swap method you are all using now?
Is the consensus that Frawley's method doesn't work 100% ?

I really don't think chopping and changing each match helps determine which is most useful? I believe Frawley's work over 50% o the time. Sure,there are a lot of consideration s which makes it difficult but yet fulfilling?
How about us agreeing to a method for a day's match and have a verdict on the accuracy after the games. Then we get closer to properly knowing what is working?
That's right!
When I use Frawley's method I always lose. Hence working it out the Frawley way and swapping the winning team. :biggrin:

50% of the time.... you might as well toss a coin. It's easier at least.

For the most accurate prediction, read sven's prediction. He's been consistant.

Tora

@90 mins +5

Oh! Very late goal! Sneaky or what?! It seems to be the trend today.

You would have been correct if it weren't for the extra time sven?
I guess game isn't over till it's over eh?

carldork

Yeah I think the Venus teams won because Moon is moving towards it for a conjunction. Because it doesn't make the connection during the duration of the match but eventually does accounts for the late wins. It is the only aspects with the rulers. Plus POF trines Venus both games

sven555

@90 mins +5

Oh! Very late goal! Sneaky or what?! It seems to be the trend today.

You would have been correct if it weren't for the extra time sven?
I guess game isn't over till it's over eh?

Unfortunately the game contained a series of injuries and stoppages with players going down with cramp. I will need to check the data again. Only one incorrect so far, but what a way to lose hey ;)