Your favorite natal chart aspects

Hi guys! I was wondering what your favorite chart aspects are for yourself. Do you have a couple that make life easier or that round out your personality?

I started liking my saturn squares (to my midheaven, my sun, my mercury, and my pluto) because they make me work harder to communicate, express myself, and build a career but I feel like my hard work has been paying off lately.

Whoam1

Moon-pluto #literaly will burn your house down. Bc taking the planet of death/rebirth-authenticity-and general want to be left the hell alone attitude and illuminating it [esentaly covering up the Moon's traits] sounds like a happy place.

Sun/Moon/Saturn grandtrine hides all the feels from Pluto-Moon so it's ok.

Whoam1

Wow!
I just wanna lighten up the house.
Moon Trine Pluto.

Not really Moon trine Pluto. They like to be alone, left to their own devices, defining themselves without the weight of others, however in a less harsh/aggressive manor than a Moon square Pluto for example.

miquar

Mercury (in Aquarius) waxing trine to Uranus (23' orb). There are plenty of more challenging aspects in the rest of the chart (some involving Mercury) but this Mercury Uranus part of me is always happily playing with ideas and entertaining/feeding the Aquarian Sun.