Requesting Permission to Post Natal Charts on a New Thread

Arian Maverick

Hello everyone! :D

This is one of my first posts as forum moderator, so please bear with me as I attempt to learn the intricacies of this position.

As you may have gathered from reading such threads as An Updated Natal Chart Forum and Precursor to Our “Astrology Weekly” Natal Charts, I am in the beginning stages of planning a new thread exclusively for posting our natal charts.

However, since this will be a permanent and locked thread that only Radu or myself will be able to edit, sorehearted has advised me to ask each member for permission to post their natal chart on the forum.

Please consider participating in this new project...it will not be successful unless I receive a decent number of natal charts to post.

Thank you!

Arian Maverick

Last edited by a moderator:

C1

Permission to build my chart:
C1
5/5/49
Milwaukee, WI USA
9:30 pm Central Time

I await further instructions!
Thanks Radu and AriesMav.
C1 :)

pixie1982

You have already done so much work on my chart for me, please post it anywhere you like! Do i need to send the details again or do some copying/pasting?

Arian Maverick

Awesome!

Now all I have to do is track down the other fifty-five members whose natal charts I have saved on my computer! :lol:

Arian Maverick

blumen

Hello Arian,

yes please post mine as well. Let me know if you need to know my birth data. I have no problem having my chart posted on the web, but I prefer to keep my birth place private,

Blumen

Lapis

blumen,

I feel the same as you about this and so I PMed all my birth data to Arian Maverick. I think she can post our Natal Charts with certain birth data removed if we prefer.

Arian Maverick

Thank you all for providing me with your natal data...now check out the first edition of Our "Astrology Weekly" Natal Charts! :mrgreen:

Do I have any more volunteers? Remember that you can also send me a personal message bearing your natal data, and I will remove whatever information you wish...

Arian Maveirck

Ihatelawschool

hey, you can totally use my data

name-jennifer
DOB-8/16/1982
Birthplace-Elmhurst, Queens, NY
Time of Birth-4:30 AM

P.S.-to arian maverick: thanks for clarifying my statement (the worst chart ever thread), I didnt realize how I came off!

Lou67

Hi AM,
I posted my chart details in the Introduce Yourself section, but you have my permission to put them with the others - My details are:
10th May 1967, 10.05am BST, Doncaster, S. Yorkshire, UK.
Thanks! Good luck with the project xxx

jag

hi A.M.

you don't have my information but feel free to post chart with my permission.

data:
name: jag
birth time 11:02 p.m. EST
birth date: march 6, 1963
place of birth: queens, NY USA 73w52, 40n43

thank you for putting all this together. should prove fascinating.
smiles
jag