Am I a bad person?

Rawiri

First I want to note that I am an amateur, not a "trained eye" as you say, so naturally everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm still learning. I'd be pleased for you to tell me specifically how very wrong I am so that I can learn which techniques are worth my time as I learn.

So first thing, from what I see, you're not a bad person fundamentally. In fact, you are quite good. You have an absolutely remarkably placed Saturn which isn't likely to allow you to be truly bad.

Nonetheless, Saturn is never the nicest planet, and your strongest planets are both Saturn and Mars - whereas the "nice" planets (from a perspective of what humans would like) are not in a good state, especially Venus. It is absolutely trashed. So I really don't think your life is the nicest. Even if it were nice, there would be a severe lack of feeling nurtured in your life, loved or even supported at all. Luckily though, Saturn and Mars still allow you to go on despite that - they make you a fighter through and through. Saturn particularly in this chart is your "saviour."

You're prompt, do your duty and always try and make at least some progress. You do what you have to do. By all respects, you do what is "right"...and yet still, you don't feel wanted or loved despite all that. It is entirely unfair and you feel misdone by for it. This causes constant irritation and even angry outbursts. You try and control things - everything really from your environment right down to stifling your feelings. You have strong ideas about what is right and wrong and want everything and everyone else to match that for you. But they don't. You're harsh on others and even harsher on yourself, making you seem cold hearted and uncaring. It causes arguments and you become a thorn in others sides because they want to avoid those kind of disagreements. You also are not very fond of sharing your money, and have a tendency to be a bit of a scrouge with it (if you can, though at times you may feel like you have to give it to others, it's something you resent). It's not something against others though, you don't even really like to spend money on yourself if you can help it, apart from some very small comforts you can excuse to yourself and are deathly afraid of the future (money, shelter etc wise).

You end up with a kind of mini-infamy in your social life, where people are aware of these issues and thus seem to deny you things and even be weary to be associated at times incase it looks bad on them.

You are a good fighter (physically if you have to, but moreso when it comes to words - and likely much moreso in words because of Saturn and Mars being for the most part decently placed). You can make good, intelligent arguments and possibly even enjoy debate - people do actually listen to you when you speak, might even agree inwardly, but still they don't like it and the way you come across. As said, you do your duty when you have to (though perhaps with an underlying grudge). When you're not dead set in proving to others that your ideas are the right ones, you are a pleasant talker to others. You're not wasteful, have many means of making a livelihood and are good at saving money. You can be relied upon by others if they need you to do something (though not pay for something), and would be good when the chips are down - because you're so used to the chips being down, that is your life. A bit out of place (and very rude of me, really) but according to this chart, you're probably the "cream of the crop" when it comes to your family tree.

Also of importance, very recently (And most importantly within the last few days actually - the major focus has subsided as of yesterday now since I'm late to the party) you've had immense self focus on finding yourself, who you are, what you're supposed to be doing with yourself. This has actually been an issue for the last year and a half or so, but intensified this month, and then found the most focus about 1-4 days ago. There may have been struggles in a relationship (if you have one, or had one) in that last year and a half or so too where you didn't feel as validated by your partner, weren't sure where the relationship was going and really weren't as relationship focused...really just wanting to focus on yourself. Any of those issues that might still be lingering will probably start to die down in about a month (middle of november) if they haven't started already and you should become more open and comfortable in your relationships again.

Anyway, that's a very basic outlook from some of the little I've learned. If it's totally off point feel free to thrash me one. In fact I hope you do. You have an interesting chart.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi ,
I am by no means an expert ,only a student of Vedic Astrology.
As per Vedic Astrology you are not Scorpio sun sign ..your configurations are as follows:
Sun and Jupiter in Libra.
ASC mercury and Saturn in Virgo
Moon venus in Sag
Rahu in Cancer ketu in Capricorn
There is no planet in Scorpio.
Did anyone get these positions for his chart?
What i can say is you are not a bad person . Why you may have a doubt is that you belong to the Nakshatra of Moola which is a severe Nakshatra ruled by Ketu ( largely unpredictable) .you may be forced from a corporate life in previous lifetimes to adopt a family/tribe/group life in this one. You will be close to your land or tribe.You are a very good judge of right/ wrong and will ultimately believe'work is worship'.Do not doubt yourself and follow the path what life offers . You may have a ' cutting' nature ..which may be percieved as cruel .Try to do what is just. Dont harm anyone intentionally. God Bless. Be worry free.Hope this helps.

Last edited:

SkuttleStar

I feel like you are asking because you may be prone to Gorey thoughts. You may have some very graphic interests.

I say this because your Saturn and moon are both very young and in conjunction. However that's the only really hard aspect your moon has. These graphic tenancy will probably die off in your 30's. I suggest you do not act on them, obviously.

You have some other characteristics that will probably bring you some difficulty. However your moon is in Virgo- which means you're actually more emotional practical than what your sun sign suggests. If you don't feel emotionally practical, well- you actually are just calm down honey. :)

Also you have nothing in your 3rd quadrant- the houses of others. So you really do not need others- and only 2 planets in your 3rd quandrants. You soul lies with yourself and your mind lies as a socialite of sorts.

Last edited:

plutoniq

Hi, I had a moderate-sized post typed up about Virgo in the 12th house, Saturn-square-Sun, and Virgo Moon, but the heart of my post was about how excited I got seeing that your ascendant is my Sun sign, and your Sun sign is my ascendant. :lol: That, and the progressed chart for my 24th year of life is Nov 1st, which is your birthday, and I turned 24, well, 24 days ago. So maybe there's something I've recently experienced (or will experience?) that you can relate to, or vice versa. And lastly, you have Mars and Pluto in Scorpio which I just think is a really cool placement...

As other's have said, you're not a bad person, you're probably just very hard on yourself. I find that positive affirmations, to actively replace any negative thoughts you're having, works well. Fight words with words! Or in this case, thoughts with thoughts. Meditation is great, too, because you can become a "passenger" and just listen/observe your mind, without reacting emotionally.

Something else I just noticed... planets in the 2nd house are supposed to indicate talents. With a whopping 5 planets in your 2nd house and in Scorpio, you probably have a wealth of talents you can pull from to help others. (I have 4 planets in the 12th house, which can indicate hidden talents, and from experience those are not as easy to own). That'll make your Virgo Moon and 12th house really happy. :smile: Just be careful not to overwork yourself or let others take advantage of you. You can only help others if they want to be helped, and if it is within your will to do so.