Jesus' Birth Chart

freedomlover

I believe that the chart Andonis created with the guessed time in December has some validity to it - NOT because it is the correct time of birth - for it obviously isn't. However, I do think the Universe responded to Andonis' query through this chart - serendipitously. I couldn't help but be in awe of the synchronicities and symbolism encoded in this chart.

First of all, the Ac/Dc and the Ic/Mc are in a cardinal square and all in the 8th degree of the sign. Cardinal signs deal with worldly authority and beginnings of a new season. The number 8 deals with death and rebirth, and mastery.
Jupiter in Libra is exactly conjunct the AC. This could represent the querent being part of the "marriage supper of the lamb", as Mars in Aries is exactly opposed on the DC at 8* Aries - this would signify Jesus. He is in the 7th, and is already "committed" to those who would partner with him. These could also refer to Jesus coming as "the Judge" (Acts 10:42 and Rev 6:9)

Mc at 8* Cancer refers to "the New Birth", and also his ascension, as the Cancer/Capricorn axis rules the ascension. If Capricorn is associated with the Jewish people (I think I'm right on this, not sure) then his ancestry (4th house) was Jewish.

Pluto in Virgo/12th opposing Uranus in Pisces/6th - transformation of the work people do. (Matt 11:28-30 Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.")

Sun conjunct Mercury in Capricorn, 3rd - Capricorn rules mastery over the physical realm/success. His communication was with great power and authority. He spoke and it came to pass. Sun conjunct Mercury (The Father=Sun in Cap and the Son/Jesus = Mercury in Cap Jesus/ "the Word"/the son are ONE (conjunct) The TN at 29*Sag in the 3rd, would also show his energy is channeled into the words he speaks - not scattering of energy - 29th degree of mastery.

Venus is in Aquarius in the 5th - giving dignity and equality to women/uniting "the child" in all of us.

This whole chart has also has to do with the raising of the Earth and the Divine Feminine. I could see many more of Jesus' sayings and parables in here, but am getting tired, so I'll leave it alone for now.

Just thought I would share what I saw in this incredible chart.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

I had thought that it is an accepted fact amongst theologians that Jesus was not born in December and that the only reason we celebrate Xmas then is due to the pagan religion celebration.

In the reading of the gospels it gives an account of something like the sheep grazing which could not have happened tin December .It is something like that.

Another thing which I was told by a Jewish Astrologer is that Jesus was probably born with almost all the planets having been in their ruling signs.

Lastly it is my belief that he was born during the Conjunction of Ju\Sa in Pisces which would have signaled that a king would be born for the Jews. Then there was the passing of this conjunction which the Magi followed with hte last being when they found the mager. The first signaled that he would be born.The second was the telling of his birth to Herod and the last his being found by the Magi.

Anyway it is a subject which will be controversal till the end of time.

Other charts that are very controiversal are those of Buddah and Mohammed amongst others.

In the chart Astrologer Jeff Green uses for Jesus he has Pluto Conjunct Mars in Virgo which are both retrograde in the 9th house and in opposition to the Sun, Moon, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, and Saturn in Pisces in the 3rd house. Neptune the ruler of Pisces is conjunct the South Node in Scorpio.

The chart was rectified by theologian/Astrologer Donald Jacobs.

Sag Moon

Tik
That reinforces my belief that Dec.25 was choosen due to a Pagan religion celebration.

I read it long ago ,but was foggy as to what religion celebration was happening.

I did not know St.Augustine was involved in the determination of what occured.

I studied it long ago.

I remember that it is more likely he was born in the spring or late summer.

If you go on the premise that he had to have the planets to have been in the sign of their rulership then it makes even more sense.

I cannot believe that he was born Dec.25 after studying the subject.

Thanks,Larry

Acruks

Attachments

• christ.gif
    christ.gif
    69.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Andonis

I have a new book, isbn 978-960-316-425-8, of this year, 2007, called The code of the Star of Jesus.
This is an Astronomical book about the date of birth of jesus, very extensive and it concludes it must be 12th November 7BC 19:30 hrs, Thursday. (For some reason Artrodienst gives Saturday instead but the location of the planets are not bad...
Jesusbirthtime.gif

Note the chart says -6, (it is not a mistake) for the year but the year is 7BC (this is due to the software for the year zero).

Last edited:

Sag Moon

The Star of Bethleham has been explained as a Meteor,a comet,and a Nova.It is only mentioned in Matthew. But it’s likely explanation is that it was the conjunction of Sa/Ju which happens eevery 20yrs..Late in the year 7B.C. it occurred 3 times in in 6mos. in the sign of Pisces which is the ruling sign of Israel.”House Of The Hebrews by ancient astrologers” to be more concise.

This triple conjunction occurs every 120yrs.

The Magi,who were astrologers from Mesopotamia undoubtedly noticed the conjunction in June 7B.C.,with some interest.Because it occurred in the constellation of Pisces they had to of wondered what impact it had on the Isralel nation having known of the biblical prophecy that “I shall behold him,but not nigh:there shall come a star out of Jacob,and a septre shall rise out of Israel” Num24:17.

When on Sept.27 the conjunction happened again,they may have made preparations to travel westward to Jerusalem, Israel. AT first they moved away from the conjunction eastward.For it had appeared in the eastern sky.This agrees with the statement to Herod that “We have seen his star in the east” Matt 2:1-2. As the seasons changed so did the alignment which could now be seen in the western sky.If the Magi had arrived in Jerusalem Dec.10 they would now have seen the conjunction in the western sky towards Bethleham.This movement may be linked to Matthew “and lo the star that they saw in the east went before them,till it came and stood over where the young the child was” Matt 2:9.

According to Matthew they knew what town to go to anyway as it was written in the old testament.Herod’s priest quoted the saying from Micah 3:2.

Shortly after the 3rd conjunction in December the planet Mars began moving closer to the Sa/Ju conjunction.By this time the planet had also started to move towards the western horizon and all of them except for Jupiter were obscured by the setting sunThis final conjunction might have been a sign to the Magi that they had reached their final destination.This accords what might have been implied in Lukes statement that the shepards were guarding their flocks by night.During the early spring the lambing season begins and the sheep are vulnerable to attacks by wild animals. .

I am of the opinion that the crucifixion can be almost ascertained by meteorological events of that time which might just give any speculation as to the birth of Christ validity. I think the day of his crucifixion there was an occultation of the sun and the sky was darkened at sunset which is when he gave up the ghost as it was written and there was research done which narrowed this occurrence down to a specific date and time. It is really a mind blowing thing that they were able to do that.So what is written to a certain extent can be proven.

In the end it is not important as to when he was born and what his chart was it is the message above all else which goes for any of the religions that one believes in.Those that are following the line of Al Queda(?) have missed the whole point of their religion and they are not going to get the Virgins that are being promised to them .Sadly they are not in a better place ,but a place reserved in darkness and pain IMO.One that is said to have insight to such matters recently spoke about that.I tend to believe them as any that plan the destruction of others in this world and do so for selfish reasons are not good. I am not a pacifist as I believe there is the right to defend yourself against eveil,but that is a story for another time and thread.

Happy Holiday for whatever faith you might be of.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

tikana said:
SagMoon

well star of Bethleham was explained as SuperNova as well
http://epistle.us/articles/star.html

shrug
Tik

TIK
I will read it again as it is a complicated thesis going back and forth of what might have occured.

It had to involved the sign of Pisces in any event as the ancients knew that Israel's ruling sign is Pisces so this Nova had to have occured with that sign involved for myself to believe there is a correlation.
There has been no evidence of Herod killing of infants either I read recently.
Anything is possible though.

Last edited:

Draco

My ideas expressed on this thread in 2006 no longer reflects my current opinion.

I still feel that Jesus would have been born beneath the middle, and brightest of the conjunctions, but I feel that Andrew Bevan hit the nail on the head when he set the chart for the 'acronycal culmination' of Jupiter/Saturn, being exactly opposed the Virgo Sun on the IC.

The chart for this is listed on the other relevant thread.

Andonis

Hi Draco! Nice to hear from you again! I hope you feel good and we missed you for sure I did!
I also hope good old Englad is great!

astrobhadauria

Draco said:
My ideas expressed on this thread in 2006 no longer reflects my current opinion.

I still feel that Jesus would have been born beneath the middle, and brightest of the conjunctions, but I feel that Andrew Bevan hit the nail on the head when he set the chart for the 'acronycal culmination' of Jupiter/Saturn, being exactly opposed the Virgo Sun on the IC.

The chart for this is listed on the other relevant thread.

"Saturn is Work,Worship for the God,
Jupiter gives happy living,
Saturn Jupiter both are best Work,
Saturn Judges,and Jupiter loves."

tsquare

I thought this was interesting, its about the theft of christmas, by the Roman Catholics. The have a different date for christs birth then any listed here.
Just came across this today.
I dont want to argue.
Just thought this was interesting.
here is the link.
http://www.viking-z.org/stephen03.htm
TsquarezzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ:)

pwadm

Staff member
Hi guys

I'm reactivating this thread because I just found out a reliable source, pointed out to me by a German astrologer.
The reference is in Jakob Lorber's book Great Gospel of John, book 19, chapter 34, paragraph 3:

Look, this Jesus of Nazareth, who according to your chronology is born in Bethlehem in the year 4151 after the existence of Adam, and more precisely at midnight on the 7th day of the month of January, is what concerns His external birth a Jew just like you.

You may know that Jakob Lorber was a 19th century mystic who wrote a lot of books by automatic dictation - he heared a Voice, God's voice. I'm most sure his books are true divine revelation, as the astrological proofs are too strong.

So, the reference says that Jesus was born on year 4151 after Adam, but what year was Adam born?
A quick search on the internet showed that of all theories on Adam's birth, only may be applied here - that is William Miller's - see this image below:

1481c7baceaa57.gif

William Miller says Adam was born on year 4157 BC, which gives us year 6 BC for Jesus' birth.

Now, as for the exact time. What exactly could "midnight on the 7th day of the month of January" mean? Is it Jan 7, 12:00 am or Jan 7, 24:00 (European style), which is actually Jan 8, 12:00 am?

Of the two charts, I would definitely choose the second, which has the Moon in Virgo, 10th house ruler, conjunct with Pluto. The Moon represents Virgin Mary and it should be in Virgo.

[timezone choice - obviously LMT, Local Mean Time; calendar system choice: Gregorian, which was in use at the time Jakob Lorber wrote the book by Divine inspiration]

So here it is:

1481c7dce40596.gif

I think that this chart deserves the chance of an analysis. If this is really Jesus's chart we could really learn more about true Jesus from this chart!

For instance, that Jupiter-Saturn in Pisces and the 6th house tells about his willingness to serve the others, rather than to lead.

The Moon is in Virgo, therefore disposed by Mercury, which is conjunct with Fomalhaut, one of the 4 most powerful, royal fixed stars, in relation with 1 of the 4 archangels, Gabriel.
"Coincidently", the angel that announced Mary (the mother = the Moon) that she will have a divine child was archangel Gabriel (Mercury conjunct Fomalhaut).

And probably there are more such coincidences.

Please throw a glance at this chart and share your view!

tetka

About real Jesus birth date I found an article (unfortunately not written on English) but very interesting. So very shortly some interesting points from this article (sorry for not good translation in advance):

The star that three wise guys have seen actually is planet configuration of Saturn and Jupiter (conjunction) in Gemini that has happened in –6 greg. that has been considered as transferring the power of the divine to other – or born of the avatar. Also Johan Kepler had speculated with birth date of Jesus, pointing to conjunction of Jupiter, Saturn and Mars on 25 of Feb. –6 greg.
First astrologer who has started to interpret the Gospel in a astrological way was Mark Penfild. A Jesuit has told him that correct translation of the holly books should have been that Jesus was born “of the Virgin” not “of a virgin”- meaning Virgin as a astrological sign (not a virgin as a concept). Further “born in nursery” could be “in 4 astrological sign” i.e. he was born between 10 and 12 PM. Being born “near the ox and donkey” is actually position of Moon or Asc. near the end of Taurus or beginning of Gemini.
So, Jesus must have been born at night, when conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn could have been seen. Horoscopes who are saying that he was born with Sun in Gemini are not good, because Sun would have been too near the constellation of Jup. and Sat. and they could not have been seen on the sky- in a day because of the light, at night because they would have been under the horizon. By calculations it is appearing that 2 Sept. –6 in 22 hour 25 min. LMT in Bethlehem is the right position of the stars for an avatar.

There are many coincidences: Jesus is known as son of a Virgin – which fits to his solar sign –Virgo. Why 2 of Sept.? Most interesting and deepest logic why he is connected with Virgo is position of his double ruler –Mercury. (Sign Virgo, Asc-Gemini) that is positioned on 26 Virgo. On the certain degree, in his time was Spika, the biggest star of Virgo. Even more on 2 Sept. Mercury was in occult. with Spika. Near Spika is Arcturus (Botesa) that points to “one who originate of God and who is closest to God”. Conj. of these two stars is pointing to astrological code that could be translated as “ one who appear from Virgo (Spika) and is son of God (Arcturus), and if it is correct and the ruler of the Asc. is here and Sun – we have precise picture of big incarnation.
Another significant fact is position of Betelgez on 01 degree in Gemini 07 in exact conj. with his Asc. Orion (has a form of a man) in that time was considered as only constellation appreciated as God, archetype of God. Betelgez – is its biggest star and it is its right hand or shoulder. For Jesus was saying that “he is sitting on the right side of his father”. If this star was coming up on East in the time of Jesus born (i.e. it was his on his Asc.) than that is the time of his born and is according to the picture of God on earth, that is incarnated. “Born of God and of the Virgin” –means Asc. on alfa star of Orion (Betelgez), ruler of Asc. on alfa star of Virgo (Spika).

Next sign is position of Neptune on 3 degree of Scorpio- exact degree of Pluto exaltation, and exact equidistance of Venus in Libra and Mars in Scorpio. Venus in 23 degree Libra- in that time star Unukalhai was there, for which is traditionally said that brings immortality, and also praise after which falling is coming and especially from those who are in his mercy or those who has been gracious. Mars is 12 degree in Scorpio, and in that time there was powerful star Antares. Equidistance of Neptune between Venus and Mars (love and hate) is showing a person who governs spiritually and with the faith. This is in the 6 house – unique healing gift. Position of Neptune is on degree of Pluto exaltation (that govern the reincarnation) – and we get spirituality connected with reincarnation. Pluto is in conjunction with Sun in 4 house (big power for transformation, 4 house is a grave, Pluto is death, and Sun is life) – i.e. to wake up from the grave.
Moon is in 8 house (death, suffering) and it is in Sagittarius- so it describe Jesus death. It is in Square with Jupiter (ruler of 8 house) and with Mercury (ruler of 1 house). Moon is also presenting the masses and they have condemn him to death, Sagittarius present religion, but also military people-especially foreign, and all that had part in his death. Moon is also on a place of a star called Terebelum, that Ptolemy has mention it as main star of the “4 sides of the tail of the Sagittarius”. Does it represent here a cross that he was crucified? Also, on the top of the 4 house 13 degree Leo is star Zosma (today at 10 degree Virgo), that is known as a star that …doesn’t give glory until a person don’t become a victim. The 4 house is also presenting how we will be remembered after physical death. As Jesus is remembered as “one who has sacrificed himself for all of us” – is confirmed with this star.
His natal cart can be confirmed with his next years: Second year Sun is in conj. with Pluto- moving from his place of living (because of the persecution), in his 7 year Mercury is Semi sextile with Neptune (spirituality) and Quincunx with Uranus (sudden adaptation)- (we don’t know where he has lived), in his 32 year Mercury is in sextile with Moon (ruler of the 3 house), - probably his biggest popularity (Moon-masses) through speech (ruler of the 3 house in trine with Mercury- personality), 33 year when he was crucified – Mercury (ruler of Asc,) in in conj. with the South Node(loss) on 29 degree of the sign (end by itself). After that is coming Scorpio , whose ruler is Pluto (which is here important and accented with conj. with Sun-life). So after death is coming life –or resurrection.

Next is Stigmata of Father Pio, but another time about that.

I hope you’ll find this interesting.
Cheers

universal

My view on the chart-
My new age readings tell me that Jesus was "a scream", often having the people around him in stitches and I believe that account. Therefore, I'd expect more of a Jupiter presence, and although there is Mercury sextile Venus, denoting charm, the Mercury square Neptune aspect is suspect to me. I think this is a guy who had the unseen world and the reasoned one in better perspective than that aspect would suggest.
The chart has Moon, ruler of 10th Career, in powerful conjunction to Pluto, indicating upheaval of the masses (in 11th) and that seems a pretty good fit.
Bravo for getting this info out there - lots to think about.
Later edit - and oh yeah, I forgot. Not trying to be disrespectful, but having Mars in Aquarius in the 5th, conjunct cusp even, is an aspect I'd expect to see from someone turning water into wine! Talk about the life of the party...

Last edited: