Discussion on the Natal Promise

Mary

Thanks, Miss Saturn!

As for major relationships and/or marriage: My Sun is at 7º Taurus, and it sextiles Venus in at 22º Pisces, and then Conjucnt Mercury at 23º Taurus.
So, Two serious relationships,... I´m in my second one, actually I´m very happy with my actual relationship.

In my natal chart, Sun is opposed Jupiter inat 5º scorpio, but it´s a separating aspect I did not take into account.

I also did the same thing with my actual partner, with the moon, obviously... His moon (25º Cancer) makes only one applying aspect: trine saturn at 28º Scoprio. Actually I´m his first serious relationship, will I be the one for him? I hope so. :)

Howl

Do you count aspects that the sun is already making in the natal chart? What if it is 'passing' or 'coming into' aspect?

Also, does the order of new aspects in any way indicate the timing of the potential relationships? Would any sort of progressed chart indicate timing?

Last edited:
Here is the aspects that represent my mum and sister's relationships.

mums birth date 17/04/1956 place england,liverpool.birth time unknown

Sun is at 27 Aries

Sun makes an applying square to uranus at 28 degrees
Sun makes an applying opposition to neptune at 29 degrees

This indicates that she has the potential for two relationships.The first relationship was with my dad,he died over 8yrs ago.

She is now in a relationship with a man 16yrs younger than her.

My dad was an aquarious (uranus) he could'nt work the last few years before he died due to feeling too weak due to athritis I'm thinking this may have a link to (neptune)

Her second relationship, he is quite uranus in some of his actions and he is an alcoholic (neptune) my mum also has venus in gemini, he is younger than her,and also a gemini.

sister 27/11/1982 england,liverpool

Sun at 4 sagitarius

Sun in applying sextile to saturn
Sun in applying conjunction to neptune
Sun in applying sextile pluto
(her sun is just slightly leaving uranus so I have chose not to use this unsure)

My sister is 23yrs old and she has the potential for three relationships.

Her first relationship she kept secret for a bit(pluto)he used to smoke canibis (neptune)and he was into criminal activities(pluto).My sister has venus in sagitarius and he was a sagitarius.

Her second relationship criminal charges against him (pluto) he has been done for drink driving when he crashed his car(neptune alcohol).My sister has venus square uranus in her chart and her boyfriend works a lot.

She has the potential for one more relationship.

This is how I have seen the indicators for relationships work.

Last edited:

Rubella

Miss Saturn,

Thank you for the explanation! if I understood correctly, it will go this way:
My sun is at 29'59 degrees in Aries ( 7th house ), which means I don't have to move it to the end of the sign to see the aspects since it is already there :)

I have Sun trine Neptune, Sun trine Uranus, Sun trine Saturn and Sun opposition Pluto. Which means I will have four meaningful relationships in my life. Only had one so far, he was mentally ill and a genius, very manipulative... I can't decide which aspect he represents because he seems to have a bit of all of them! was a very destructive relationship.

Does it mean anything that three of the planets ( Neptune, Uranus and Saturn ) are in the same house? the 3rd house.

About the children... I have to confess myself dissapointed, and worried. I seem to have only one aspect from the ruler of my 5th, Uranus, to one of the planets you mentioned: Uranus conjuct Saturn. All of the other aspetcs don't seem to be indicative of children. Does this mean I only have a potential for one child? and does it mean the child, will be from the man whose relationship with him is represented by Uranus or Saturn?

I have a moon in capricorn in my 4th house and a "hurt" venus in the 6th ( square uranus, square saturn ), which I heard also indicates lack of fertility. So does this give validate the fact I have a chance of being childless?

Does a Jupiter in the 7th helps me at all to counter this? :-\

Thanks again!

pixie1982

Hi Miss Saturn!
you say your sister has 3 aspects -
Sun in applying sextile to saturn
Sun in applying conjunction to neptune
Sun in applying sextile pluto

(this interests and worries me because they are almost identical to my 3, and we are both 23)

My worry is that you say she has the potential for one more relationship, but surely at 23 will will have lots more?
Like her I have had two relationships , one of which matches perfectly the pluto/saturn/neptune type - he was very controlling/intense/emotionally abusive and had mental problems. it was a very destructive relationship.

Will me and your sister only have one more relationship, or will all relationships tend to be like that?
wish i didnt have the pluto!!!

Last edited:
Hi Rubella,

Thank you for the explanation! if I understood correctly, it will go this way:
My sun is at 29'59 degrees in Aries ( 7th house ), which means I don't have to move it to the end of the sign to see the aspects since it is already there

Your welcome Rubella.

rubella said:
I have Sun trine Neptune, Sun trine Uranus, Sun trine Saturn and Sun opposition Pluto. Which means I will have four meaningful relationships in my life. Only had one so far, he was mentally ill and a genius, very manipulative... I can't decide which aspect he represents because he seems to have a bit of all of them! was a very destructive relationship.

All the aspects can describe your partner. So yes your right there.

rubella said:
About the children... I have to confess myself dissapointed, and worried. I seem to have only one aspect from the ruler of my 5th, Uranus, to one of the planets you mentioned: Uranus conjuct Saturn. All of the other aspetcs don't seem to be indicative of children. Does this mean I only have a potential for one child? and does it mean the child, will be from the man whose relationship with him is represented by Uranus or Saturn?

I wouldn't worry too much about this rubella, my sister only had one aspect to her ruler of the fifth. She has two children. I can't remember my sisters birth time to look at her chart again, i will have to ask my mum for it again. She may have had planets in the fifth house.She doesn't want any more children she has a boy and a girl.I have saturn ruler of my fifth and i had my baby with the relationship indicated by saturn in virgo.Not really sure about it.It worked in my chart i had never really thought about this before ,good point.

rubella said:
I have a moon in capricorn in my 4th house and a "hurt" venus in the 6th ( square uranus, square saturn ), which I heard also indicates lack of fertility. So does this give validate the fact I have a chance of being childless?

Not sure about this i have an afflicted venus in capricorn in the 5th house, i never got pregnant till i was 25 and my venus is 25 degrees. I was later having my first child than most of my friends. With a previous partner we tried for a couple of years with no luck. Then with my second partner it happened very quickly and unexpectedly (i also have venus sextile uranus).

rubella said:
Does a Jupiter in the 7th helps me at all to counter this?

Jupiter in the 7th house can mean lots of relationships for you maybe even more than four.

The three planets in your third house neptune,saturn,and pluto.This house representing the mind maybe this helped further describe your relationship, with your boyfriend. Mentally ill genious (neptune)Mentally manipulative (pluto).Just guessing though.My aspects for relationships in my chart i have uranus in scorpio third(this may represent my fist partner who was very unpredictable had his moon in scorpio and was younger than me)I have saturn in virgo in the first (my current partner is a virgo and he is older than me.)So maybe my last planet neptune in sagitarious in my 4th house will somehow describe this relationship. I am hoping to stay with my current partner, but i don't know what will happen in the future.

Hope this helped you a little i am still learning myself, and this is what i found in my chart and my familys, a lot of this information had some truth in it i could see my relationships my mum and sisters relationships all in the chart.:)

Hi,Pixie

Usually the sun only applys to the slower moving planets, mars jupiter,saturn, uranus , neptune and pluto. In the book i read the author says the sun can sometimes apply to the moon.But in most cases it is only to the slower moving planets.

Also mercury and venus can apply to the sun.I think these usually just represent a short fling perhaps but not one of your serious/committed type of relationship.I myself have my sun applying to my moon and mercury but i wouldn't say they were a significant relationship.I had a long relationship,then I had a very short one which only lasted a few weeks so I think this was the mercury aspect in my chart.I am now on my second relationship as I see it.So I have one more potential in my chart for a third relationship

You will probably have some short relationships between perhaps but one more significant relationships.

P.S I wish I didn't have neptune,but I also have venus square pluto in my natal chart,so I understand about the controlling,abusive intense relationships you describe.**** YOU PLUTO Just kidding pluto is there for a reason the sooner I learn my lessons on relationships in this lifetime the better.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about the natal chart, and what is promised. I was just answering another post on this other forum. I had posted a reply on what happens when pluto transits an angle.Before you read ahead if you have any of the same transits happening on your chart or the same natal placements do not think this will happen to you. This is what happened to me, and for you it can mean something completely different.

My father died when i was 18yrs old.

At the time of his death I had saturn transiting my 8th house
Transiting saturn opposed my pluto
pluto crossed my I.C

I am sure I had more aspects but I haven't looked back to see what they were.So here is I what I came up with.

Saturn(father) 8th house(death)
Saturn(father)oppose natal pluto(death)
Pluto(death)crossing i.c (can represent father)

If nothing can be predicted without the natal promise, then it must be promised for me to lose my father at a young age.This must be represented in the natal chart somewhere.

Apects in my chart which may indicate this.

I have saturn in my first house conjunct my ascendent, and I read that this can mean death of the father.
I have sun opposed saturn in my chart this can mean absent father
I have sun conjunct mars and my dad died of a heart attack.Sun can rule the heart and the father and a keyword for mars is (attack)

It scares me sometimes how literally I can read my chart maybe this is just my chart or I look for things to signify events.Maybe this is my virgo Ascendent and saturn in virgo over analyzing all the little details.

KS0425.jpg

Last edited:

Rubella

Miss Saturn,

Thanks a lot! :)

I was wondering, does this mean all of the people I will have a relationship with, or the relationship itself, will have a Neptunian, Uraniane, saturian, plutonian flavor to them?

It seems strange to me, because these planers, plus mars and Jupiter are the only ones with angles indicative to relationships. So does this mean almost everyone's relationships will have these influences? I think it's too general.

Hi Rubella,

Rubella said:
I was wondering, does this mean all of the people I will have a relationship with, or the relationship itself, will have a Neptunian, Uraniane, saturian, plutonian flavor to them?

It seems strange to me, because these planers, plus mars and Jupiter are the only ones with angles indicative to relationships. So does this mean almost everyone's relationships will have these influences? I think it's too general.

I have thought this myself when I first read about it. Also Rubella it can mean the partners Sun Sign Ascendent possibly moon sign can also be represented by planets.Here is an example out of the book to further explain this.

Case Study: Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis chart promises three marriages. Her chart is fascinating in that the marriages described are very literal. First her Sun at 5 degrees Leo in an applying sextile to Jupiter at 9 degrees Gemini, and John F. Kennedy was a Gemini. Then her Sun is in an applying trine to Uranus at 11 degrees Aries, and Aristotle Onassis was an Aries. Next there is a wide applying trine to Saturn at 24 degrees Sagitarius. This I think describes Maurice Templesman. Their relationship was very much like a marriage even though they never lagalized it. Her Saturn is in her second house and she met him because he was her financial counseler. Mercury at 2 degrees Leo is in an applying conjunction to her Sun. This indicates the many opportunities she had to marry, but chose not to act on.

Hope this further explains it.:)

pixie1982

Thanks Miss Saturn!

It is certainly interesting. I wonder if maybe it means that I just attract/or am attracted to people with similar neptune/pluto and saturn aspects? my current boyfriend (who, to my regret, is not destined to last or so says our synastry chart) has aspects between the sun and pluto and neptune also among others as he also has mars and mercury. From his side I wonder if I represent any of these to him as I can see how I am probably both, more the neptune though! As it must work both ways?

Also what do you think is a significant relationship? My current one has been 9 months and previous to that 2 years.
I was hoping for the kind that would last a lifetime....

have you checked out anyones long term partners chart and seen any patterns?

Francesca

Dammit! I wasn't supposed to have ANY relationships. I did have a few. How do you explain that? Sun in Cancer 24deg just leaving the 11th house traveling into Leo, AND NOTHING TO ASPECT!!!!!!!!!! iNTERESTING, BUT depressing!!!!!!!

SimplyRed

Lorielle said:
Find the degree of your natal Sun. Look to see how many planets it aspects (major aspects) before changing sign... Only planets. (Not angles, cusps, asteroids, Chiron, Vx, etc.)

In my natal chart, my Sun is in the 1st house 8 Pisces 40'.

The first major aspect my sun makes would be a trine to Neptune @ 11 Scorpio 15'. (Marriage #1.)

The second major aspect my sun makes is a sextile to Saturn @ 26 Cap 03'. (Marriage #2).

The final aspect the sun makes before leaving signs is a sextile to Jupiter @ 26 Capricorn 58'. (Marriage #3).

Hope this makes sense...

Lori

I am curious about this. I have moon rule my seventh, co ruler the sun.
Is there anything about co rulers.

Sun is almost 24 degrees Pisces, PLUto:rolleyes: is 24 Leo, first marriage Yea, power
Second marriage here comes neptune square at 27 Libra
Now, my sun is in a grand trine. Jupiter natally is 19, Uranus is 23, and saturn is 20 degrees scorpio.
Jupiter has progressed from sixth to seventh and will in so many years be exact to my natal sun. Jupiter direct at birth.
LOL, Moon squares Uranus and Jupiter.
Anyway, curious about the co ruler of the seventh house and how that plays out, besides the only way to the sun is through my mate or partnership or LOL enemies.
Now, I have two daughters, Mercury rules fifth house. Gemini. It trines Neptune, oppose Pluto and square Saturn, sextile moon. How does this say two children.
What rules wealth. Bill Gates has Venus square Saturn. An astrologer said extremes with this one. either very poor or super wealthy.
Or does Jupiter play into this.

Curious about this book. I may buy it and compare it to other people I know.

Thanks

This was a post I started a while ago (under my old screen name :bandit:). Concerning natal promise many things can counter balance the chart. My natal promise shows more children, by the ruler of 5th and it's applying aspects. However, I have read that women with :sun: - :saturn: in their natal chart and :capricorn: on the 5th house or :saturn: in the 5th house, can have fewer children. I have one child a boy, and I had him at aged 26, and I am 30 years old now, and I will possibly only have one more child.

My mother has a late degree :sun: which suggests fewer relationships using the traditional method of looking for marriages in the natal chart, but she has long relationships and she was with my father for years until he died at age 42, so the marriage ended through death. My mother is currently with a toy boy lover, (she'll kill me for saying that :biggrin:) she has been with him for nearly 5 years. Maybe her natal :venus: in :gemini: has promised this, and he is a :gemini:! :venus: in :gemini: also reflects her outlook on love as well, and the law of attraction often obliges lol. I have :moon: conjunct :mercury:, which symbolizes my mother and her younger partner and the conjunction is in my 7th house, and squares Neptune in Sagittarius in the 4th house. Both of them are planning to move abroad and buy a new villa, she was on the phone this morning discussing a place she had seen that is ideal for her.

I do think a lot can be promised in the natal chart, although the specifics of events are not really known until it happens. For instance, I can't keep a job for more than 5 minutes :mars: in :aquarius: 6th. The 6th house often represents employment and daily work, but :mars: is square :uranus: in the 3rd house of my chart. The longest job I kept was in a competitive environment, and this reveals something important about my own psychological nature - if I am not challenged at work I tend to get bored, frustrated, irritated and leave. I may have to take more time looking at job options and consider my 6th house placement and what I need to do to feel energized and challenged, otherwise I get frustrated and end up leaving the job without warning which happened in my last employment. Astrology is really the best tool for looking at these issues deeply, as it tells you the truth about the nature of your own personality. Always keep questioning Why? To everybody else's annoyance :biggrin:.

T

Teb

"Find the degree of your natal Sun. Look to see how many planets it aspects (major aspects) before changing sign... Only planets.. . "

my N sun is 19* leo the 8th house.

where or how can I determine this? The additional tables? if so My sun has aspects to all the planets!

Attachments

• v.gif
    v.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 42
"Find the degree of your natal Sun. Look to see how many planets it aspects (major aspects) before changing sign... Only planets.. . "

my N sun is 19* leo the 8th house.

where or how can I determine this? The additional tables? if so My sun has aspects to all the planets!

I had a look online for the book and I have found it for you :wink:.

It's best to read it for yourself, and you can learn what all this fuss it about.

Hope this helps, once the page has loaded scroll down to page 31 :smile: Potential for Marriage in the Natal Chart

Reyka

[...]
To determine how many relationships you can potentially have here is what you do.

Use only the major applying aspects,conjunction,square,opposition,trine,and sextile.

For a woman look at her applying aspects her natal sun makes before it leaves a sign.The sun can only apply to the slower moving planets mars,jupiter saturn, uranus, neptune and pluto.

Say if her sun is at 18 degrees taurus in her natal chart,keep moving it forward and find what aspects it makes before it leaves the sign taurus.Only use the slower moving planets as listed above for the aspects.Don't forget move the sun anti clockwise i.e heading towards gemini.:)
I have trouble in finding out the aspects made to my natal sun, as I get entangled with degrees and the time it takes slower planets to move on to the next sign, and that mixes me up completely... :eek:

I am a Cancer sun (in the 4th House) at 3°43'17 with
Jupiter in Scorpio 27°49'46 Rx
Uranus in Libra 9°27'47
Pluto in Virgo 27°04'11
:confused:
3 important relationships? Or none at all? ...:confused:
[...]
The number of applying aspects to the fifth house ruler is the potential number of children you can have.(elect to have).
These aspects can describe your children.Any planets in the fifth house will describe your children in some way.A lot of times people will have two planets in the fifth house and will have two children.Each planet will describe one of the children.Sun in fifth can mean a leo child,or that child will be the main focus of their lives.That child may be famous remarkable or stand out in some way.Gemini on the fifth house cusps or gemini prominent who have twins
[...]:)
Here we go again with the "applying aspects"... :sad:
If I look at the degrees, I'm totally confused, but my Leo Moon is in the 5th House (only planet in the 5th) at 10°24'01, and it
sextiles (?) Venus in Gemini (16°37'29),
opposes (?) Mars in Aquarius (20°31'05),
squares (?) Jupiter in Scorpio (27°49'46) Rx,
conjuncts (?) Saturn in Gemini (0°51'40),
sextiles Uranus in Libra (9°27'47),
trines (?) Neptune in Sagittarius (0°51'43) Rx.

...One son/daughter? :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Reyka,

If you can post an astrodienst chart I can show you what aspects are applying.

Usually I find it quick to look at the element/mode the Sun is in and I just look down the planetary list. For example your Sun is in Cancer, the list below shows the aspects Sun in Cancer can apply to. ( P.S for aspects only use Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto).

*Look for applying planetary conjunctions - planets in Cancer (above 3 degrees)
*Look for sextiles - planets in Taurus, and Virgo ( above 3 degrees)
*Look for squares - planets in square signs Aries, Libra (above 3 degrees)
*Look for trines - planets in Scorpio and Pisces (above 3 degrees)
*Look for oppositions - planets in Capricorn (above 3 degrees)

Write down the planet and the aspect each time, and you will see how many applying marriages you have. This system doesn't work 100% of the time. The planets don't have to be in actual aspect because it applying aspects. Hope this helps, if your still confused post your natal chart and I will draw the aspects in on your chart to show you.

Last edited:

Reyka

Hi Shining Ray, and thank you. :smile:

My Astrodiens chart is now in my signature, updated with my precise time of birth.

I could figure out what I wrote in my previous post following your guide-lines, but if the margin of "applying aspects" is only +/- 3 degrees, the list grows shorter...
Mmh, maybe no marriage at all? Wouldn't differ from my life experience, so far. Ouch. :sad:

But there IS one applying aspect for children? :confused:

I would be very grateful if you could have a look!

P.S.: I also added the degree for my Moon in my previous post.

Last edited:
Here is my natal chart as an example, and if you can follow this you can apply it to your own chart. I have three potential marriages:

proposal-1.gif

I am currently on my 2nd potential relationship, and if I ***** this one up I only have one life left lol. xxx

First I will look for conjunctions. My Sun is in Pisces at 8 degrees, the only planets in Pisces are Moon and Mercury but we don't count these.

Next I will look for sextiles - Planets in Taurus and Capricorn - I have no planets in Taurus. I have Venus in Capricorn but we don't count this planet.

Next I will look for squares - Gemini and Sagittarius. I have no planets in Gemini. Neptune is in Sagittarius at 20 degrees, this counts as the Sun is applying to Neptune.

Next I will look for trines - Planets in Cancer and Scorpio, I have no planets in Cancer. Uranus is in Scorpio at 21 degrees, this counts as the Sun is applying to Uranus.

Next I will look for oppositions - Planets in Virgo. I have Saturn at 10 degrees Virgo, this counts as the Sun is applying to Saturn.

marriage.gif