View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2019, 09:23 PM

Re: Career possibilities? 17M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluzina View Post
Firstly, it feels like your taste for money might eventually grow.

[deleted attacking post - Moderator]
How come you say my taste for money may grow? Just speculation? Or is there anything in my natal chart which indicates that? If it was just speculation, speculation from the less-than-a-page worth of text that had very little to do with anything related to finance, I won't worry too much about it. I believe otherwise. However, if you say this because there is an indication in my natal chart about my want for money to grow, I'd love to know more because I'm genuinely curious

Well, it's because you asked me if I thought I had what it took mentally to be a boss, and then followed up with "you look kinda inhibited as a person," suggesting you didn't think I had what it took to be a boss because I "... look kinda inhibited as a person." Is this not true that this points to what I thought you meant?

I have no problem with you thinking that I have or don't have what it takes, but is it because I chose to show a more reserved side of myself that you don't think I have what it takes mentally? Again, genuinely curious. Excitedly waiting for your response, friend!

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-30-2019 at 12:18 PM.