View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2019, 08:11 PM

Re: Career possibilities? 17M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluzina View Post
Academia or teaching (higher Ed. or High School) sounded like great sugestions. Saturn opposing Mercury and Sun might cause the educational issues. But once you handle saturn it should get better, same as saturn in third which makes great thinker, tacticion, handling hard facts, research, ordering information into structures etc. But there is some issue with connecting to higher self (chiron), intercepted pisces and virgo, mars in 12th, ruler of 12th opposite moon, cancer for two and sure you have the taste to show them success but do you have what it takes to be a boss mentally? you look kinda inhibited as a person. Don't get the greed consume you.
I'm not too sure what you mean by "Don't get the greed consume you." I am somewhat of an inhibited person when I first meet someone, but with friends I'd like to say I'm very comfortable and I can be my true self. I'd also like to say that I'm not too greedy of a person; if I have money, then those I care for have money as well. I am, however, very careful with my money and how I spend it.

Can I ask why you believe I don't have what it takes to be a boss?

Last edited by Sam7844; 08-28-2019 at 08:24 PM.