View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2019, 06:53 PM

Re: Career possibilities? 17M

It's not so much that I would have no problem participating or working in, it's that if I took over his business, it would give me a head start haha

He sells curriculums to private schools geared towards the younger age, (preschool, kindergarten etc.) He's trying to integrate artificial intelligence into the schooling in some way, I forget how. I think something like an AI suggesting books based on how the kid is learning while also serving as the reader for the very young children who have yet to learn how to read.

He wants me to go to some college in California to learn about AI and all this, but I really do hate school. I've been told that this is somewhat irregular due to my Sun and Mercury conjunction which points towards a higher education of some sort. I dropped out of school when I was fifteen, so I'm not too sure haha. Perhaps it is because of my Saturn being in the third house? Or maybe Chiron in the ninth? I do remember something along the lines of problems with education.

I've looked into a little bit of Vedic Astrology, and it showed some planets of mine have adverse effects on my father, mainly dying early I believe. I would like to know much more about my chart, how do you propose I go about learning?