Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much changes

MoonBucket

MoonBucket

Notice I have a Venus conjunction with ascendant but at the same time opposing saturn, what does this mean?
OK, I'll go.

Not to be snarky, but maybe there is some difficulty with social niceties such as "please" and "thank you"? I wouldn't mind being told I'm wrong -- I'm just a beginner and charts just show potentials, in my view.

The 12th house can mean isolation or even confinement, so with Saturn in your 6th house of workplace and daily routine, maybe there's something like "Venus in chains" because of your choice of workplace -- i.e., maybe in another career line you would be freer to be your full and considerate self? (but please see above re: could be wrong)

This one person is occupying a lot of your mindspace, and therefore "winning" or something even if he never takes any other action against you. Given what you have written (and assuming you are sincere) I would agree that you are the victim of abuse and suffering from the residue of that damage.

This is leftfield and completely counterintuitive, but if you have any beliefs about things being connected funny behind the scenes or a Cosmic Mind or anything like that, maybe the thing to do is to send him positive blessings and best wishes for a happier life. Maybe he has had a similar or worse upbringing, or a bad roll of the DNA dice, and he just can't help himself or doesn't know any better. This channeling of positive energy would probably be better for you as well.

In any case, wishing you well,
MB

Venus, ruler of your 10th house of career, prestige and social standing, is right on your ascendant. Its the first thing I saw when I looked at your chart.

Now your ascendant is ruled by Sun, and not Mercury. The Sun is a planet that is much inclined toward ruler-ship, respect, will and being the best/on top of the pile. There are quite a few Virgo Ascendants on this forum, and you and them have a different presentation, and definitely a different focus.

Traditionally, there are 3 houses that were linked to enemies, and these are the 6th, 7th and 12th. In your chart, the ruler of your 7th house is Saturn,

how is saturn the ruler of my 7th house again?

conspiracy theorist

In pre-20th century astrology, where I take a lot of my Ps and Qs from, the scheme of planetary rulerships were as follows

Saturn - Capricorn, Aquarius
Jupiter - Sagittarius, Pisces
Mars - Aries, Scorpio
Sun - Leo
Venus - Taurus, Libra
Mercury - Gemini, Virgo
Moon - Cancer

rulership-and-aspect.jpg

There's a paper that outlines how the Scorpio, Aquarius and Pisces came upon their rulerships by the modern 3, but something tells me that you're not particularly interested in that line of inquiry.

Well I was asking how in my chart in particular Saturn was the ruler of the 7th house.

In regards to old placements, I am still a bit lost on Mars itself. IMO, Aries should be the natural ruler for mars and its best placement but all the reading of Astrology I do online says an Aries mars is very impulsive and not good for long term tasks.

My theory is if a sign rules two planets, it will tend to be weaker than a sign that rules just one. Jack of all trades master of none perhaps?

conspiracy theorist

Basically, the ancients agreed that things work best when they are balanced. Mars and Saturn as the primary "troublemakers" were the most intemperate planets, so could easily be imbalanced. Mars in his Arian garb is very strong, but putting firepower on top of more firepower usually resulted in more volatility and harmfulness; Saturn in the Capricornian guise is liable to lead to extreme paralysis as the combination is very "cold".

So what did they decide? A more controlled, cooler Mars is a "better" Mars and a warmer, more externalized Saturn is ideal. Hence the irony is that Mars and Saturn lost their preferred domiciles when the modern rulers took precedence.

The issue is that with a water mars, I notice that it is more of an internal battle of emotions and constant meltdowns. Similar to how a fire mars would be the guy on the street who if pissed will punch you in the face while the water mars might be more of the kind of person who holds all the anger in until they finally burst out in the most violent of ways harming many.

My thoughts are the Capricorn would actually be the best possible placement for mars because it detaches itself from emotions and is so methodical in its approach. An Aries is more of a hothead that cools down while a Scorpio is like that social outcast in school who constantly hates on the popular and rich kids, writes things in his manifesto before one day finally snapping and we know what happens there.

To me, a Capricorn mars is like a composed war general or a strategic coach of a sports team that wins countless championships.

Both Aries and Scorpio mars give into emotions too easily and in battle, emotions get the better of you.

But hey, modern astrologers will once again come after me because I criticized their dear love child Scorpio. I am just baffled that the Romans thought this was the best Mars placement.

conspiracy theorist

Guess what? You and the ancients agree. Mars is exalted in Capricorn.

Just to clarify for you, Scorpio is Mars' preferred domicile. There was no mention of "best". Exaltations are places where the planet also does very well, like Mars in Capricorn for example. Most people tend to see the domicile as "best", but there are others who view the exaltation as the greater. Find your personal groove.

Last edited:
But even the preferred domicile baffles me.

Aries SHOULD be the preferred domicile of Mars, it is the god of war FFS yet it is weaker because it isn't scheming against people its whole life? A true warrior ends the battle then and there and fights the war when there is one. A Mars in Scorpio seems like the type that would lose the battle, the war and then after it is over try to win your trust so it can scheme against you.

Maybe there is more to this that I do not know, I'll admit. But let me ask you this then, shouldn't the best sun placement be Leo then rather than Scorpio?

Because I read so much modern astrology nonsense that says Scorpio is the "strongest sun sign" but I would see it as being a detriment there.

conspiracy theorist

But even the preferred domicile baffles me.

Aries SHOULD be the preferred domicile of Mars, it is the god of war FFS yet it is weaker because it isn't scheming against people its whole life? A true warrior ends the battle then and there and fights the war when there is one. A Mars in Scorpio seems like the type that would lose the battle, the war and then after it is over try to win your trust so it can scheme against you.

Maybe there is more to this that I do not know, I'll admit. But let me ask you this then, shouldn't the best sun placement be Leo then rather than Scorpio?

Because I read so much modern astrology nonsense that says Scorpio is the "strongest sun sign" but I would see it as being a detriment there.

The Mars issue is one of balance, not sheer volume of the compounding energy. Nuclear bombs are the deadliest weapon, and nuking your enemy will wipe them and their civilization out completely. Why don't armies just use nuclear bombs to win wars? Apply that same reasoning to the malefics and the signs that they are said to do better in.

Your problem is that you are putting too much weight on what you read on random modern astrology blogs who don't take the subject sufficiently seriously enough to do the homework. Anybody can set up a website these days and claim anything they want. It's the information age, and that means that you have to take a critical eye as to what you are reading as anybody has it in their power to spew any ****ery they want, without any repercussions.

There is a difference between principles and opinions. Stop listening to opinions, and start learning about the principles.

But tell me how an intense sign is one of balance then?

If Scorpio is supposedly the most intense sign that cannot control the emotions it feels and Mars is a sign of balance, how is this the best mars placement? Maybe I need to do more reading on Mars signs as I really need to learn the ins and out of Mars in Scorpio, never got along with those placements so obviously bias on my end too.

Actually since I do have your attention, I did have a question to ask you.

So it seems like I don't get along well with Scorpios but based on my chart, what other signs might I have a tough time getting along with if stereotypes of sun signs were to apply?

conspiracy theorist

But tell me how an intense sign is one of balance then?

If Scorpio is supposedly the most intense sign that cannot control the emotions it feels and Mars is a sign of balance, how is this the best mars placement? Maybe I need to do more reading on Mars signs as I really need to learn the ins and out of Mars in Scorpio, never got along with those placements so obviously bias on my end too.

Alright, I understand that we are coming from two very different frameworks as it's obvious that what I'm saying is getting lost in translation. If you're interested in finding out the actual mechanics of horoscopic astrology and the whole issue of dignities and debilities, dispensing with "modern astrology" (I think a lot of those blogs do a disservice to what actual modern-minded astrologers have to say). You can start here.

http://skyscript.co.uk/dignities.html
http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/twelve-lessons-1-planets/

When/if you finish going through each series, you might have a better appreciation of what I'm saying in regard to Mars et al.

Last edited:
Anyone who would go so far as to write a guide on how to defeat a zodiac sign because his shitty boss happens to be born in November is someone that will go the distance in order to destroy his enemies. Why would anyone need a chart when the proof is in the actions, in the clear of day for all to see?

BTW, I am still working on finalizing more on destroying nasty Scorpios. We'll see what this so called strongest sign is made of.

Ukpoohbear

What about those who don’t appear Scorpio at first impression? You know cos they are not sun sign scorpio...might be Pluto conjunct moon or sun....they may even me be close to you and ‘trying’ to help you..keep your friends close and enemies closer is what the art of war is about :)

What about those who don’t appear Scorpio at first impression? You know cos they are not sun sign scorpio...might be Pluto conjunct moon or sun....they may even me be close to you and ‘trying’ to help you..keep your friends close and enemies closer is what the art of war is about :)

I like you lol.

My obsession is with finding some more of the weak spots to a Scorpio mars and getting to the bottom of why this garbage placement is being worshiped so much.