Before I Risk Wasting Money: Is Yellow Sapphire Suitable for Me?

Puaspy

I have tried gemstones before and it worked but negatively after using blue sapphire.

It gave bad results because my Saturn is in 12th house along with Mars and Rahu. This a malefic and very bad placement.

Within 2 weeks, I had a serious car accident that left me in the hospital for weeks. I fainted from the accident. I had family problems, lost job and came close to being homeless. ONLY after removing; did things go back to normal.

An incompetent astrologer suggested me to wear blue sapphire purely on my ascendant being Aquarius. I have had two unqualified astrologers suggest blue sapphire purely based upon ascendant.

What they didn't look at is also the placement of Saturn in the chart; which is ruling an evil house (12th) and is placed in 12th house and is also ruler of the 1st house. But not only that it is sitting with Rahu and Mars as well in the 12th house with Mars exalted and one of the worst enemies of Saturn further compounded in evil effect by the influence of Rahu on Mars.

After becoming more knowledgeable in Vedic astrology; I believe gemstones need to prescribed for only weak benefic planets and never ever for badly placed planets in the birth chart.

But planets which are benefic and sitting strong in the birth chart; also should never be prescribed for their gems.

Why? Because the planet is already strong and by strengthening it via gemstones; you will get excessive planetary rays for that planet and it will cause imbalance in the body; resulting in health problems. This is through the many experiences of others who used a gemstone for a benefic planet which is sitting strong; only to get a little bit benefit but also health problems and some of them very serious health problems.

Anyway...

I believe Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter is what I should wear. I have put on hold a 3.07 carat yellow sapphire from a dealer to be set in gold ring on appropriate day. The sale is not final yet and I have some time to decide after the dealer comes back from a trip overseas.

Here is why I believe Yellow Sapphire is suitable for me even though I am Aquarius ascendant.

My Jupiter is in my fifth house. It is lord of 2nd and 11th house. Moon is also in the 5th house. Moon is lord of 6th house. Ruby is in the 2nd house and lord of 7th house. Venus is in 1st house and being aspected by Jupiter. Venus is lord of 4th and 9th house.

I know I have to do a proper astrology consultation but so far I believe Yellow Sapphire to be the best stone and safest to wear although I'm a bit unsure because of the moon being lord of 6th house (evil house) and in conjunction with Jupiter. Hence why I need a consultation.

I believe my Sun is placed in such a way that I will have a rich spouse or marriage partner. But moreover Jupiter is lord of that house in which sun is placed. So If I'm not mistaken (I'm not qualified Vedic astrologer), than Jupiter is also aspecting Sun and has some connection. This is further magnified by Jupiter lord of 11th house, in conjunction with moon (signifying a female nurturer) and Jupiter also aspecting Venus in 1st. (Venus represents the wife and spouse in a male chart.) Not to mention Sun is lord of 7th house which signifies marriage partner and it is aspected by Jupiter who is lord of 2nd house which sun is sitting in. Sun I believe is also aspecting the 8th house, which signifies other people's money.

I believe all the following placements of the planets and their lords creates a powerful yoga in the chart of giving wealth through wife or spouse. It has so many points, placements, aspects and connectivity pointing to the possibility.

The only concern is with moon being lord of 6th house and in conjunction with Jupiter. I'm not sure if that is a malefic placement or harmful to Jupiter; making Jupiter also malefic. Though Jupiter and moon conjunction is considered a very positive placement.

Not a Vedic astrologer. But again; I believe in my best knowledge that due to what Jupiter is aspecting, lord of and house it is sitting in along with the planets' lords it is aspecting...

I believe by wearing yellow sapphire; I will basically get a career woman who is financially well-off, rich and wealthy spouse or earning profits somehow through the wife or gains from the wife.

I'm a man so I know some men would feel ashamed if their wife was more wealthy than them but in my honest assessment that's what the stars seem to have written for me; so no fighting it with a male ego.

Nothing else is working in my life. I'm 24. I'm applying to jobs but can't ever seem to get any reply at all. And all they other jobs I've had in the past; I've been fired from very quickly because always some 1 coworker doesn't like me and is after me for no reason.

I've been trying to do a small business (I have websites) but for some reason I always get distracted, am too busy with other obligations and things just magically come in obstacles to stop the business from getting track.

So I need a gem recommendation to help in these matters of finances, income and more savings. I don't care if the finances, income and wealth comes from either my own efforts, someone else, inheritance, spouse, wife, women or by job or business efforts.

The income and finances are very poor basically and I don't care by what way it will come... Even by spouse or wife, I don't care. If that's the best way to get the most wealth according to my chart, than suggest which gemstones to get that results.

I believe Ruby can help in that regard too. But Yellow Sapphire will help the most due to it's powerful placement and extremely rare yoga judging by lords, aspects and conjunction of all the benefic planets.

But again I'm not a astrologer. But if I'm not mistaken, you need to look at the sign it is placed, the ascendant of the birth chart, the degree in which it is placed, the degree of the ascendant in comparison, any planets aspecting it and you also need to look at the D-9 chart, bhava chart and transit chart. And within those charts as well their aspects on other planets and house along with aspects they receiving. Their degrees in those house and the signs. Along with by what degree are all aspects in all charts occurring at.

All the mahadashas need to be looked at too including the current dasha and ones which have been finished.

I'm not qualified or knowledgeable enough to assess all this. Simply looking at ascendant is not enough but also simply suggesting gemstone based upon only the house it is sitting in and it's lord is also not enough. Wrong recommendation can be made easily and it occurs due to unqualified poser astrologers who have little actual knowledge and application of ancient vedic astrology.

Please help. I really need some astrological jyotish remedy. I'm confident they work as I have experience with them but the wrong recommendation was made to me. My life became easily 20 times worse due to wrong gemstone. Now things are like neutral but stagnate. No progress in career, finances, income or business. Just stagnation in everything for the most part.

I am also involved in occult practices, meditation and spell work but nothing has been as effective or potent as a gemstone with the experience I had with a blue sapphire that didn't even touch the skin yet yielded so much power.

I can only imagine if a gemstone touches your skin and is set in 22K gold as an amplifier, how potent it's power would be especially if it is a correct recommendation and auspicious for you.

The blue sapphire was only 2.23 carats. So it wasn't huge and it wasn't a saturated color either. But it gave very quick and potent results according to how Saturn is placed in my chart despite no skin contact and no metal amplifier.

I had gemstone remedy backfire on me due to wrong prescription. But with every failure you learn a lesson and can profit from it if you apply the knowledge gained from that experience.

What I learned is that natural untreated gemstones have a power. It turned me from a skeptic into a believer. They have a potent power and will bring results into your life according to the planet related to that gemstone and how it's placed in your birth chart.

I later realized through more research that my Saturn is very badly placed in 12th house sitting alongside with 2 other malefics (Rahu and Mars) and to wear a blue sapphire is the worst thing I could have done.

The blue sapphire gave me all the problems EXACTLY as indicated in my Vedic chart.

So with that knowledge and lesson; I learned something; The gemstones not only needs to be a certain criteria but the planet for that gemstone in your Vedic chart must be placed positively as a benefic.

It will work guaranteed and work positively without a doubt if it meets both those criteria. Results will further be magnified more powerful if touching the skin and set in gold. I received such powerful results from the blue sapphire without touching the skin nor set in metal for amplification.

That made me wonder if I get the right gemstone according to my chart but also have it set in gold and touching the skin... What powerful positive changes may occur in that scenario?

My birth details are the following if you can help by looking at my chart and suggesting which gemstones likely I should wear and for which purposes.

Date of Birth: April 02, 1990
Time of birth: 5:50 AM

Below is attached the Lagna Chart (Birth Chart), Rasi Chart and Navamsa Chart.

Please if some knowledgeable person can please look at all the information I have given; to suggest the proper gemstone prescription based upon only a benefic planet that is weak as well and also not just based upon the ascendant which is a very foolish shortsighted method of prescribing gemstones.

Ryan Kurczak of Asheville Astrology advises that gemstones only work if your Jupiter is well placed and the 5th house as well. Also your Mars must be strong to get benefit out of a gemstones.

My Jupiter in my opinion is positive planet ruling positive houses and sitting in a good house - the 5th and in conjunction with moon in the 5th house which creates a very strong Gajakesari yoga.

Mars is in 12th house and exalted; which if I'm not mistaken is sitting pretty **** strong while also in conjunction with Rahu which further magnifies it's strength. Saturn is sitting at 0.45 degrees; which means it is very weak and pretty much in a coma to be able to afflict the Mars. Mars according to my analysis is subduing Saturn and wining the victory against Saturn and reducing it's malefic placement in the chart.

So anyway...

Please help. I have given all the required information and made it in a easy format so you can read the chart.

Nothing is working in my life for career, money and finances and gemstones is now my last resort which I feel very confident it will work as I have witnessed potent results albeit negative.

What primary gemstone(s) in your best determination is suitable for me to increase wealth, money, finances and career?

Please help; I've been trying for several years to be successful in life. Education has been a failure for me and so has my career. A correct remedy is much needed.

Attachments

• Lagna Chart.png
    Lagna Chart.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Navamsa Chart.png
    Navamsa Chart.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Rasi Chart.png
    Rasi Chart.png
    44 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Puaspy

Planet Sign Degree Lord
Asc Aquarius 26.28 Sat
Sun Pisces 18.40 Jup
Mon Gemini 18.22 Mer
Mar Capricorn 22.26 Sat
Mer Aries 02.51 Mar
Jup Gemini 09.10 Mer
Ven Aquarius 02.14 Sat
Sat Capricorn 00.45 Sat
Rah(R) Capricorn 21.02 Sat
Ket(R) Cancer 21.02 Mon
*(R)=Retrograte

Venus in 1st House in Aquarius. Lord of 4th and 9th House.

Sun in 2nd House in Pisces. Lord of 7th House.

Mercury in 3rd House in Aries. Lord of 5th and 8th House.

Jupiter in 5th House in Gemini. Lord of 2nd and 11th House.

Moon in 5th House in Gemini. Lord of 6th House.

Ketu in 6th House in Cancer.

Rahu in 12th House in Capricorn.

Saturn in 12th House in Capricorn. Lord of 1st and 12th House.

Mars in 12th House in Capricorn. Lord of 3rd and 10th House.

Nakshatra: Aardhra
Rasi: Mithuna
Ayanamsa: Lahiri

Ascendant: Aquarius 26.28
Moon Sign: Gemini
Birth Star: Ardra

Ascendent Lord: Saturn
Moon Sign Lord: Mercury
Birth Star Lord: Rahu

Transit Chart Below:

Sun :Sco 14.37 Mon :pis 05.05
Mar(R) :Cap 02.50 Mer(R) :Sco 10.29
Jup(R) :Can 28.27 Ven(R) :Sco 23.45
Sat(R) :Sco 03.21 Rah(R) :Vir 24.02

Last edited:

Puaspy

Please give a response, anyone who can help and is knowledgeable in gemstone prescription...

I have given all the information necessary in writing and also the lagna, navamsa and rasi charts are all attached.

Puaspy

'stones' are useless for you

In what way do you mean it?

Astrologically; by looking at my chart and seeing if gemstones as a remedial is viable for me.

Or just your sentiment and opinion on gemstones.

Can't really understand what you mean by your statement.

Rajarshi

'stones' are useless for you

This may be the reason:

"If a planet is placed in a fiery sign and remedies have to be adopted for that planet these should be fasting on the day of the planet and oblations to fire (yagya); if the planet is in an earthy sign gems, metal for the planet and visit to the temple of the deity of the planet can be considered; mantras will be the right choice if the planet occupies an airy sign; and, if the planet is placed in a watery sign charity should be practised and articles relating to the planet should be put in flowing water."

http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?lang=e&num=1346391099/120#126

Last edited:

dhundhun

By this time, you must have got what problem you have. You write some **** and want some astrologer to go along that.

Your mercury is weak, improve communications skill - that will improve issues you have.

Good luck.

EDIT: I don't understand why system put "****" for "c r a p". Anyways replace "****" by "c r a p".

Puaspy

By this time, you must have got what problem you have. You write some **** and want some astrologer to go along that.

Your mercury is weak, improve communications skill - that will improve issues you have.

Good luck.

EDIT: I don't understand why system put "****" for "c r a p". Anyways replace "****" by "c r a p".

Mercury in my chart is lord of 8th house. Many qualified astrologers have said to never wear a gemstone for a planet in the houses or lord of 6th, 8th or 12th.

It is good therefore if Mercury is weak in the chart as it is a malefic planet for me and is best left weak to minimize it's damage.

Strengthening mercury or doing mercury related things will not give any good results therefore, no? You don't agree?

Many astrologers suggest gemstones for planets in either 1st, 5th or 9th house.

The planet or planets which is lord of 2nd and 11th house becomes the planet or planets which brings wealth, big gains and income to the native.

My Jupiter is lord of 2nd and 11th house. Both of the wealth and income houses.

In addition it is also placed in the 5th house - the house of easy gains, speculation, lottery, gambling, home, children, entertainment, sports and dating. 5th house is considered a very good house - especially for Jupiter and creates a very good yoga when Jupiter is also lord of 2nd and 11th house.

Sun is in 2nd house and lord of 7th house (marriage and spouse). Jupiter is lord of the house Sun is sitting in.

If I'm not mistaken this creates an aspect from Jupiter to Sun.

Venus is in 1st house and is also being aspected by Jupiter.

The planet Jupiter in my chart is the planet responsible for bringing me wealth, gains and income in life.

So Jupiter's aspects on these other planets (If I'm not mistaken) will also uplift and magnify them to help them produce wealth, gains and income for the native; since Jupiter is the lord of 2nd and 11th house.

Sun being lord of 7th house and sitting in 2nd house - creates wealth from spouse.

But the planet that has power over wealth (The 2nd house) is Jupiter due to being lord of the 2nd house.

So therefore in my humble analysis with the most research I could do from many different sources...

Jupiter is the planet for which it's gemstone should be mainly worn.

It's conjunction due to Moon also in 5th house and lord of 6th house; which it is a lord of a bad house in my educated guess is causing Jupiter to be afflicted by Moon and Jupiter is therefore weakened.

6th house represents enemies and obstacles.

It is no wonder (if my analysis is correct) that I have problems with wealth and being able to produce an income, have wealth and gains since Jupiter (the planet responsible for all those things) is afflicted by a malefic Moon (Lord of 6th House) creating obstacles and enemies in the way of wealth, income and gains since Moon is in conjunction with Jupiter.

Planets which are afflicted are by other planets are therefore unable to give you the things it's has power over since it is weakened by the afflicting planet. (If I'm not mistaken in my humble analysis)

Moon is sitting at 18.22 degrees and Jupiter is sitting at 9.10 degrees.

Moon (If I'm not mistaken) by degree is a little more than twice as strong as Jupiter and is afflicting Jupiter.

Jupiter sitting at 9.10 by degree is also a bit weak but than further significantly weakened by affliction from Moon.

This in all the research I could do is what is causing me serious problems with wealth, gains and income.

Jupiter needs to therefore be strengthened by wearing Yellow Sapphire to overcome it's affliction from Moon and it's slight weakness by degree.

Do you not agree with this? It makes sense according to all the research I did from various credible sources on Vedic Astrology.

I'm asking you guys to confirm if my analysis is correct since I'm not a qualified astrologer and all my education comes from Google & Youtube regarding this information.

I'm not trying to make an astrologer go along with what I wrote; I'm asking for confirmation if my self-diagnosis is correct and why but also if it is incorrect and why?

I spending my life savings on gemstones after last resort with seeing nothing but failure in my career and education.

This is a serious inquiry and the small amount of money I have as savings is at stake.

So please try to help if you can. I'm feeling very depressed and sad over the problems I have.

I've tried over and over again to become successful in Job but I am always fired because always some one coworkers causes me a lot of problems in the workplace. Usually the manager and majority of other coworkers I have no problem with.

Education. Same thing. Majority of Professors I have no problem with and have good relationship with.

But there is always one Professor who fails me and causes me problems.

This further confirms my suspicion that Moon (Lord of 6th house - enemies and obstacles) afflicting Jupiter (Lord of 2nd and 11th house - wealth, gains and income) is what is causing problems.

Jupiter in 5th house also represents education and it's affliction by Moon is also damaging education.

I've been trying for 6 years to be successful in life and nothing is working. Meditation, Mantras, Time Management, Hard Work, Dedication ETC...

It has all been done to no result.

My mahadasha for Saturn started in 06/28/2008. Before that I had Jupiter Mahadasha and during Jupiter's period my life was much better.

After Saturn's period; I've seen the most problems I have ever seen in any period in my life.

Saturn in 12th house is also damaging to education by degree it is a very weak planet in my chart but it's period is running which gives it some strength.

Jupiter is well-placed but afflicted and too weak to help. Jupiter and Saturn are enemies.

Strengthening Jupiter therefore in Saturn's dasha for me should subdue Saturn and also allow Jupiter to be able to confer it's good results by it's afflictions and slight weakness by degree.

I am asking a serious question and not something stupid like "Will I be a movie star?" "Will I win lottery?" "Will I be famous?" "How rich will I be?" "Who will I Marry?"

Nothing silly, pointless and random like that.

I'm asking questions related to serious concerns over being able to make a living at least and have at least some income so I can put food on the table and afford basic shelter.

My education is also damaged and a failure in my life.

For 6 years I'm trying myself; all to no avail.

And now I am seeking any good astrologers help. I'm now trying to think outside the box by fixing afflictions in my chart which maybe causing all these issues.

I'm living off of other people's money. (My father who is not pleased with me and has many times tried to have thrown into the streets as homeless.)

I have tried gemstones before (blue sapphire) which gave negative results because it was a wrong gemstones. (Saturn in 12th house)

So I have full belief after that experience that gemstones hold a power to change your fortune either for the worst or best depending on how the planet is placed for a gemstone.

The Blue Sapphire gave potent results and made it obvious that gemstones have a serious and real power over changing destiny.

So therefore; I think to myself that using a correct gemstone for wealth and income... What great benefits shall manifest into my life and change my fortune for the better?

So please help. I do not want to waste my last few dollars in savings and not only that but also give me negative results from a bad gemstone.

Thank You. I appreciate; anyone who can help.

jyotisha

Hi Puaspy,

I am sorry to hear your problem. Unfortunately, selecting a gemstone is not a very straight forward job, and is largely misunderstood by most Vedic Astrologers. If it were this easy, perhaps everyone would be having fingers with a lot of gemstones and have a smooth, nice life. But it takes quite a bit of calculations and also experience which gives the Astrologer an intuition which should work.

I would recommend that you should take shadbala and ishta phala primely when selecting a gemstone. These two are not all, but most of the parametres you should be judging for selecting gemstones.

All the best.

Puaspy

Hi Puaspy,

I am sorry to hear your problem. Unfortunately, selecting a gemstone is not a very straight forward job, and is largely misunderstood by most Vedic Astrologers. If it were this easy, perhaps everyone would be having fingers with a lot of gemstones and have a smooth, nice life. But it takes quite a bit of calculations and also experience which gives the Astrologer an intuition which should work.

I would recommend that you should take shadbala and ishta phala primely when selecting a gemstone. These two are not all, but most of the parametres you should be judging for selecting gemstones.

All the best.

Thank your sympathy and kind words. I appreciate you taking time to answer.

Thanks for the suggestions; I am already researching the suggestions of look at the shadbala and ishta phala in the chart to determine right gemstone.

I'm assuming I should maybe pay a well-qualified competent astrologer since it's a very time-consuming calculation than and nobody can do it for free.

If anyone else can please give some advice or answers than it would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

jyotisha

Hi Puaspy,

Selecting gemstone is tricky. Experience is needed. I am a Vedic Astrologer myself but I do not wear a gemstone :)

Gemstones, like other remedies, have very deep rooted effect on the destiny. Sometimes you cannot explain how it works. It is a wonder of divinity. I had a client who consulted me for he wore a stone and within one month, a company he invested largely into, went bankrupt. So, did HIS stone made another company bankrupt, where other thousands of people are involved? We just cannot always explain how divinity works.

Thanks

Puaspy

I checked on astrosage.com...

Not ONLY is in my birth chart Jupiter lord of 2th and 11th house and placed in 5th house.

All of which are wealth and money houses and benefic houses.

But Jupiter also aspects 1st house, 9th and 11th house.

This creates a very positive yoga and gives Jupiter the main power in the chart to able to give wealth, income, money & fame etc....

Jupiter is associated with 1th, 2th, 5th, 9th & 11th houses by lordship, placement and aspects... If I'm not mistaken that is an extremely powerful combination for money, wealth, income and gain.

Qualified astrologers always suggest planets connected to 1st, 5th and 9th.

Jupiter is the ONLY planet in my birth chart which has connection to not only these three house (1st, 5th and 9th) but also to 2nd and 11th houses which are for income, wealth and big gains.

Due to this - Jupiter will be most powerful planet for me personally to be able and capable of giving huge wealth.

Wealth will be huge, effortless and easily acquired but with one catch...

The Jupiter must placed strongly and not be weak in the chart in order for Jupiter to have the strength to confer all these things.

I checked in my chart based on degrees and shadbala as well - Jupiter is the weakest planet out of the benefic planets which relates mostly to wealth and income.

Jupiter also aspects the 1st house in which Venus is sitting. Venus is Lord of 4th and 9th House.

Whatever Jupiter aspects it expands...

So wearing yellow sapphire for Jupiter in my humble analysis will improve Venus tremendously and strengthen it...

Venus' lordship on 9th house in which Jupiter aspects 9th house creates a very good yoga and very good for fortune and wealth as well.

Moreover; Venus aspects the 7th house - So strengthening Jupiter will also strengthen Venus' aspect on the 7th house...

Which relates to marriage and considering Jupiter relates to so many money planets and aspects Venus (represents wife in male native) in which it (Venus) also aspects the 7th house in which Sun is lord of 7th house and Sun placed in 2nd house (Which is a money house.)

Jupiter in 5th house also represents dating, romance and also gain from opposite sex...

These are very benefic, positive and lucky placements if I'm not mistaken.

But the placements are weak and therefore unable to confer any benefit.

But there is one more thing preventing these placements to give their results also...

Afflictions from much stronger planets that are malefic in the chart.

Moon is a temporal enemy with Jupiter in the chart and lord of 6th house (bad house) and placed in 5th house - causing conjunction but also sitting more stronger than Jupiter.

Furthermore, Moon aspects the 11th house which Jupiter aspects as well. This neutralizes Jupiter's positive aspect because moon is stronger and a temporary enemy in the native's chart with Jupiter.

Saturn aspects 2nd, 6th and 9th house. Both 2nd and 9th house are again also aspected by Jupiter but it is nullified with a malefic Saturn aspecting those houses as well.

Furthermore; Saturn also aspects 6th house in which Ketu is placed and Moon is lord of the 6th house.

This creates a negative aspect and also further afflicts Jupiter through the moon.

Saturn is lord of 1st house and thus due to some association from a badly placed Saturn - Jupiter's aspect on 1st house and Venus is also neutralized and afflicted by Saturn.

Mars is also badly placed in 12th house and aspects the 3rd, 6th and 7th house. But not only that it is EXALTED and in my shadbala is the number 1 strongest planet. Completely ruining the aspect of Venus on the 7th house and severely afflicting Venus as well.

In addition, Ketu aspects 10th, 12th and 2nd house and aspected by Mars, Saturn and Rahu - all negative and malefic planets sitting very strongly in the chart giving Ketu power to do harm.

Ketu is also strong in the chart too by itself and it's affliction on 2nd house is damaging to Sun including the 2nd House and also the 7th house in which Sun is the lord of.

Mercury which is lord of 5th and 8th house and placed in 3rd house is also malefic and due to lordship of 5th house in which Jupiter is placed it is causing a affliction to Jupiter. Not to mention it's connection with 8th house.

Moreover; Mercury aspects the 9th house and badly placed Mars (which is extremely strong in both birth chart and shadbala including exalted) also aspects Mercury.

Further severely afflicting Jupiter and also making Jupiter's benefic aspect on the 9th house completely void and powerless to give it's result.

So the entire strength is ruined of Jupiter which has connection to all these benefic good houses and benefic good planets by lordship, placement and aspects. It therefore cannot confer any of it's good results because it is severely weakened and afflicted by malefic and badly placed planets to be able to do anything of help even though by placement, lordship and aspects it is very much beneficial.

Taking this even further. Jupiter is in Gemini which is it's enemy sign. If I'm not mistaken, This causes further causes Jupiter to lose all it's strength. Planet is combust and the sign in which it is placed is further making it weaker than it already is - on top of being afflicted as well.

I'm not sure on this but I believe Jupiter in Gemini - it's enemy sign - doesn't make yellow sapphire for Jupiter unsuitable because the planet is not malefic itself.

I believe (If I'm not mistaken), it merely causes the planet to be afflicted and weakened. Benefic and in nature good but weak and damaged; so it's benefic results will not come to fruition because it has no strength to do it.

Therefore - gemstone for Jupiter is much needed in order to strength it.

Even though I'm an Aquarius ascendant and ruled by Saturn... Saturn is badly placed in my chart. I used sapphire only to get bad results as well.

So you can not just go based upon just ascendant.

Yellow Sapphire is not typically recommended for Aquarius but it should be in my humble opinion after doing research.

The typical recommended gemstone for Aquarius which I wore (the sapphire), gave negative results. So the reverse (I'm not mistaken), should also be true where; the gemstones typically not suggested for an ascendant gives good results.

In addition...

Because Jupiter for that ascendant is lord of 2nd and 11th house and it becomes the planet responsible and empowered towards conferring income and wealth.

Moreover, I don't know if this is the truth but even if Jupiter is badly placed and malefic for me; Yellow Sapphire is said to not give harm to those whom it doesn't suit. It stays neutral...

It is said by many to be the safest gemstones to wear out of all 9 gemstones. (Blue Sapphire being the most dangerous to wear).

It suits majority of people as well.

Therefore buying Yellow Sapphire will most likely be the correct and most beneficial gemstone to wear. It is less risky than wearing other gemstones and risking wastage of money due to wrong or unsuitable gemstones.

How is my self-analysis? Agree? Disagree? Why? Explain your position.

Puaspy

It should also be kept in mind that during Jupiter Mahadasha my life was generally much better for the most part with a few bad memories and a few bad events but...

Overall it was a much better period and I was much more happier in Jupiter Mahadasha and also optimistic.

As soon as Saturn Mahadasha came along is when the real problems within my life started and real struggles; causing negativity, lack of motivation and pessimistic.

Even a planet which is every completely weak; during it's dasha period (I'm not mistaken) it will still be able to give some effect. Even if very week - it will still have some effect on the person.

Saturn is not a very strong planet but it still gave me some result. When I wore blue sapphire; is when it became obvious and very strong.

After removing things went back to normal. But so-called "normal" is also not that great in my life but of course nowhere near as worse when Saturn was given strength by Blue Sapphire.

Jupiter's dasha period; I believe I got some benefits from that planet even though it was very weak and afflicted and I believe it also helped a bit to counteract the malefics in the chart a lot better during it's dasha period. I still had some problems during Jupiter dasha but a lot less compared to now. And the little problems were defiantly not due to Jupiter but rather in my humble opinion very likely due to Jupiter not being able to completely counteract the malefic planets fully.

So this also gives the Yellow Sapphire Recommendation more credence and merit based upon personal experience regarding the Jupiter Dasha vs. Saturn Dasha.

In practical experience; Jupiter's Dasha period was the best time in my life. Parents were not divorced, family had more wealth, family had better home in better area and life was more optimistic, cheerful, sunny and pleasurable along with hope for a good future.

After Jupiter Dasha ended... Everything slowly but surely went downhill very far down.

With this analysis; it also gives some consideration based on merit that yellow sapphire is a correct suitable gemstone for me.

Do you agree with my analysis? Why or Why Not?

I appreciate anybody's input into this.

I have also been doing meditation sessions in which I try to use my psychic intuition to try to determine if yellow sapphire is a suitable gemstone or not and to determine what is the correct gemstone.

I'm using the Silva Method for decision making.

So far my intuition tells me that Yellow Sapphire will give very beneficial results regarding finances and income.

If anybody else would like to do a psychic meditation reading for me on whether yellow sapphire will be suitable for me or not; please do so...

I would really appreciate it.

Puaspy

Hi Puaspy,

Selecting gemstone is tricky. Experience is needed. I am a Vedic Astrologer myself but I do not wear a gemstone :)

Gemstones, like other remedies, have very deep rooted effect on the destiny. Sometimes you cannot explain how it works. It is a wonder of divinity. I had a client who consulted me for he wore a stone and within one month, a company he invested largely into, went bankrupt. So, did HIS stone made another company bankrupt, where other thousands of people are involved? We just cannot always explain how divinity works.

Thanks

Indeed; it can be very tricky.

Merely suggesting gemstones on someone's ascendant is completely reckless advice from a astrologer.

Blue Sapphire according to Aquarius Ascendant alone; Was supposed to give good results from blue sapphire and suitable.

But it gave me bad results. Because you must look at how the planet is placed and it's lordship and conjunction.

Similarly; merely forbidding a gemstone as unsuitable based on only the ascendant is also not correct at all (IF I'm not mistaken.) Because you must also look at how the planet itself is placed along with it's lordship and aspects.

Natural untreated eye clean gemstones have a serious power. I have personal verifiable experience in this without a doubt. So I have full belief in gemstones.

Substitute gemstones are extremely weak in my experience as well; even if you get a 10 carat substitute gemstone.

I tried Amethyst for Saturn; It gave hardly much results; thankfully. But once I got a blue sapphire; it give much stronger results.

When I put Amethyst with Blue Sapphire together; it gave the most extreme of results.

But Amethyst; a substitute stone by itself in my vast experience is very very weak for Saturn. This applies to other substitute gemstones for other planets which have extremely weak results that I also experienced as well.

I've used green tourmaline, white topaz and citrine as well. All in good weights of over 4 carats with very very weak results. So weak you can hardly see it working at all.

Primary gemstones when are natural untreated and eye clean as well as above 2 carats is what will give you results based upon my own personal experience and testing.

Substitute gemstones are fruitless. You are better off wearing the colors of the planet you want to strengthen.

PS. I personally believe a person's gemstones can affect other people besides the user himself as I had experienced that as well.

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hi Puaspy,

Thanks

At the grave risk of seeming to toot my horn, which I am not, may I share something that I wrote and which was republished below in 2001?

http://www.boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Content&sd=Articles&ArticleID=1076

Your thoughts struck a resonating chord and hence I dare to share the above link!

Rohiniranjan

Puaspy

At the grave risk of seeming to toot my horn, which I am not, may I share something that I wrote and which was republished below in 2001?

http://www.boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Content&sd=Articles&ArticleID=1076

Your thoughts struck a resonating chord and hence I dare to share the above link!

Rohiniranjan

Very interesting and informative article you wrote.

In that article I learned why Diamond/White Sapphire for Venus is unsuitable for me even though it's sitting in the 1st House and lord of 4th and 9th house.

I'm an Aquarius Ascendant... So The Planet Venus itself is badhaka planet for me.

Even though it is a yogokaraka in my chart; it is not a benefic because for Aquarius Ascendant it is a badhaka planet and the 9th house is a badhaka house.

So it's nature from benefic turns to malefic.

2nd and 11th house are Karaka houses for Jupiter and Jupiter is lord of these both houses. 5th house is also karaka for Jupiter and Jupiter is placed in that house.

Jupiter aspects 1st, 9th and 11th house.

It's aspect on the 9th house - which is a badhaka house concerns me...?

Is it a bad aspect?

Since Jupiter is placed otherwise positively in it's own karaka house and lord of good houses which are karaka houses for itself and aspects other good houses (1st and 11th)

Do this aspect from Jupiter create bad results or because it is otherwise positively placed in good house and lord of good houses it's aspect upon the 9th house creates good effects because it nullifies the malefic nature of the 9th house?

Blue Sapphire gave me negative results and Saturn is defiantly negatively placed in 12th house and lord of 1st and 12th house.

Venus is sitting in 1st house. So I'm not mistaken... Doesn't Venus get some connection or aspect from a malefic badly placed Saturn; sitting in a house which Saturn is the lord of?

Further making Venus more malefic? You also have to keep in mind that Saturn and Venus are friends and friendly planets exchange each other's qualities when they come together or have some aspect or connection with each other... If I'm not mistaken?

Diamond and Blue Sapphire are two of the most dangerous gemstones. Blue Sapphire being the most dangerous of two.

They can be worn together since they are not anti-gemstones to one another. (Sapphire & Diamond)...

So therefore - since Blue Sapphire gave me negative results... I would presume to assume that Diamond will also give negative results based upon that point and logic as well?

Emerald which can also be worn with Blue Sapphire and Diamond; it's respective planet Mercury is also lord of 8th house and therefore malefic. So Emerald is also unsuitable for me.

However another thing concerning me is that mercury is lord of Jupiter in the chart (I'm not mistaken) And Mercury is also the 5th house lord as well and Jupiter is placed in 5th house...

So does this make Jupiter malefic? Or Does this merely just afflict Jupiter and merely make it weaker but not modify it's benefic nature?

So therefore a yellow sapphire for Jupiter is even more needed? I will say though that Mercury is sitting very weak by both degree and also shadbala.

Jupiter is stronger than Mercury by degree and also by shadbala as well.

So perhaps Mercury is too weak to afflict Jupiter and make Jupiter weaker or too weak to make Jupiter Malefic?

Please if anyone could answer these questions, I would appreciate it.

Puaspy

Furthermore, proper consultation is needed for gemstone recommendation and merely just getting computer generated reports of gemstones end up in most cases giving completely incorrect recommendation.

Oftentimes the software will recommend the gemstone of the planet which is lord of 1st, 5th and 9th.

And that is EXACTLY the three gemstones for planets one software recommended to me and many others as well.

The computer never looks at or analyzes how the lord of that planet is placed in the chart.

They recommended me Diamond for Venus. Lord of 4th and 9th house sitting in 1st house. This is not a suitable gemstones since Venus is a badhaka planet and the 9th house is also badhaka house. The Venus is placed in 1st house which represents You the native. So this signifies bringing obstruction, obstacles and setbacks to me.

Completely wrong recommendation. Moreover it is sitting in 1st house in which Saturn is lord of that house and also lord of venus.

Saturn is a lord of 1st and 12th house. So based upon 1st house lordship; they suggested me to wear Blue Sapphire for Saturn as well.

What the software failed to take into account is that Saturn is lord of 12th house (bad house) and not only that but also placed in the 12th house as well.

Than they software recommended me Emerald for Mercury because of it's lordship over 5th house. What the software didn't take into account is that Mercury is lord of 8th house as well and never should any planet connected to 6th, 8th and 12th ever be used except if Venus is in 12th house and even than you must fully analyze Venus to see if it's a benefic or malefic.

Mercury is placed in 3rd house - the house of siblings. 3rd house lord is Mars placed in 12th house, exalted and strong in shadbala too. 8th house is also an evil house of which Mercury is lord of.

In my estimated guess; This will cause serious fights with siblings, relatives and family to the point of physical violence.

In one source trustworthy Vedic astrology source this is what it says "3rd lord in 8th is not at all good. This is called Mriti Yoga. There will be no brothers. The native will be a weakling and enemies will overpower him. 8th lord in 3rd is equally bad. The person keeps away from relations out of hatred, has an unstable mind, can be morose in appearance and devoid of certain limb. "

Emerald is completely unsuitable and absolutely should not be worn. It is placed weak by degree and shadbala as well. Best it is kept that way.

So... All completely wrong recommendations!

Just going based upon 1st, 5th and 9th house lordship is a reckless methodology of prescribing gemstone but it is unfortunately done by not just software but also human astrologers giving bad prescription of gemstone to people and doing them a disservice.

In fact, in some people's case; even no gemstone is recommended to the person based upon their individual chart.

Navaratna (All 9 Gems) is also not something recommended even though many astrologers suggest it.

All 9 gemstones for 9 planets; some of which are enemies and friends with others; placed together creates disharmony, tensions and disagreements and it will be reflected in the life of the native.

A respected Vedic astrologer has also confirmed Navaratna to be not recommended at all and many other Vedic astrologers as well also advise against it.

More over gemstone needs to be over 2 carats, eye clean, untreated and good color saturation. Good cut also creates a good sattivk effect.

It is hard to find a single gemstone suitable for astrological purposes for a good price. So finding 9 gemstones of all that criteria will become very time consuming and also extremely expensive.

Than you must set it into either a pendant or several rings. With 9 gemstones of over 2 carats each, setting it also becomes complicated.

If you can afford all that; than you don't need gemstones anyway. Your karma is already good.

Most navaratna made jewelry sold has low quality gemstones and way under 2 carats as well. Completely ineffective anyway due to low carat weight and low-quality.

But even if Navaratna produces good effect (Which it doesn't.).... It is highly impractical.

So proper consultation is much needed and I will be paying for it.

But if anyone else wants to give their advice and suggestion I would appreciate since I can't afford too many consultations and in case my consultation is wrong which can happen with even the best astrologer...

So I would like 2nd opinion from you guys if possible.

Last edited: