Yogkaraka Venus Placed In 12th House

Tagnas

:innocent: Ok Thats Gonna be Long And Logical Post From Astrology Student.
Be Seated, Thanks.

Native Has Makar Lagna- Capricorn Ascendant,
As we Know For Capricorn Ascendant Venus Becomes Yogkaraka Planet.
Venus Being The Lord of 5th and 10th House , Placed in 12th House.
10th House Consists Mer-Mars Conjuction.

Venus Has The Exception: Being in 12th House, It Becomes Benificial. (Read At So many Places)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOB : 29/11/1987
TOB : 10:50 AM
POB : Ahmedabad, Gujarat

------------------------------------RESEARCH ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Please Look Chart Before You Go Ahead)

1. For Career Point Of View-Job And Education, SOMEONE Suggested to Wear - EMERALD
Ok Worn 5 Carat - Done All 21 Fasts and 19000 Mantra Chanting - Remedies - 5 Months - karma Gained. (?)

GOOD HAPPENING - Nothing.

BAD HAPPENING - Suddent Loss Of Relationship,People Suddenly Turned Against. Enemity.

My REASONS - Emerald Was Suggested to Make 10th House Placement More Stronger But
Mercury Being the Lord Of 9th Bhava ,Also Lord Of 6th House - ARI Bhava. So Enemity Also Increased.

2. Statement Was Given By Astrologer - "You Have Kal-sarpa Yoga And Guru-Chandal Dosha" Ok.

MY REASONS - Native Confirmed That Best Time Of Life Experinced During Saturn MD - Rahu AD (Almost 3 Years.)
Native Just Gained And Gained in that Time - Name, Fame , Fearless ,Sudden Journeys For Good Cause infact so Many.
Time Was Like - "Touch Anything and it Becomes Gold" Native Got FirstClass/Distinction During Study Whole Time.
It Clearly Says That Rahu Behaved so Well For The Native ------------ So Clearly Guru-Chandal Yoga in Not Affecting Bad.
Kala-sarpa Dosha in Not Bad For Native - Though I Dont Think so that it is Happening Even.

Except That - Note the Degree Difference B/w Rahu and Jupiter (R). in 3rd House.

------------------------------------ MY POSSIBLE LOGICAL REMEDY ----------------------------------------------------

1. If the Native Wants Get Benefits Related to the 10th House then
Why Somone Never Suggested to Wear - Venus Related Gemstone?
As Venus Being the 5th and 10th House Lord + Yogkaraka For Makara Lagna.
Making Venus Stronger seems Logical To Me. - After being in 12th House Also it is not Malefic - Not Even Func.Mal
Shadbala Clearly Shows its Weak.

Then Why not Use Venus Gemstone - Diamond? Share Your Valuable Thoughts Here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Want Anything Extra Just Ask.Chart Attached.

P.S. - Native Itself is ME.
If Planets Affected Chemically Compounded Me At My Birth, Then Gemstone Can Atlease Concentrate Its Rays And Affect - So Logical

Attachments

• tagnas -parashara light .jpg
    tagnas -parashara light .jpg
    62 KB · Views: 44
  • D9d10.jpg
    D9d10.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Crystalpages

Incidentally, Tagnas, about the 12th house, an interesting twist on the good, bad, ugly in practical jyotish! And not just venus!!

A cancer lagna has moon and mars in 12th. The individual was infamous as a student in homeland, not good at studies (more from distraction than intelligence) and the notorious college-DADA (if you know what I mean!). He went abroad to Europe and had a 180 degree change. Earned postgraduate degrees and much professional success and settled there. Later on one of his clients happened to be a modern yogi and priest of a high-order temple! The nativity became the disciple of the saintly person. Jupiter, interestingly, is in the 4th! Sometimes things that are truly fruits of destiny, are so simple and obvious in charts and DIRECT without requiring any tod-marod jyotish, aka, Astro-FIT-ology (copyrighted term! Please do not use without due attribution to me! <LOL>)

Sorry, cannot reveal further details. Jyotishi-Client Privileged Confidentiality! Even modern courts respect that...

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Tagnas

You are right about venus in 12th!

Good luck with the rest and with your jyotish-exams! ;-)

Thank You CrystalPages For the Example.

Its Great To know the Role Of Mars-Yogkaraka in the Example You Just Gave. Cancer - Asc.
Mars Bein The Lord Of his 5th And 10th House sitting With The Lord of 1st House- Moon in 12th.
Though It Would Have Been Good to Study With Perfect Full Details - I Understand The Privacy Part But.
I Couldnot Understand What you Wrote About the Saint Though. - A different person?

LOL - Astro-FIT-ology - I Will Never Want to Do that -
So I Collected All the Past Event Details.

More Example Are Welcomed ! I Really Want to know the Role Of Gemstone Part.

Crystalpages

Thank You CrystalPages For the Example.

Its Great To know the Role Of Mars-Yogkaraka in the Example You Just Gave. Cancer - Asc.
Mars Bein The Lord Of his 5th And 10th House sitting With The Lord of 1st House- Moon in 12th.
Though It Would Have Been Good to Study With Perfect Full Details - I Understand The Privacy Part But.
I Couldnot Understand What you Wrote About the Saint Though. - A different person?

LOL - Astro-FIT-ology - I Will Never Want to Do that -
So I Collected All the Past Event Details.

More Example Are Welcomed ! I Really Want to know the Role Of Gemstone Part.

It was a resonant example on the theme, and not meant to be study material. Also you missed the obvious embedded therein! Gemstones are like medicines/therapy. Now, the aim should be to first learn the diagnosis part! But do not feel discouraged and keep at it!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm :

venus as 10th lord over the 12th may tend to foreign lands while could pose some career issues too, same for the 5th house;

kendra lords over 6/8/12 may lose their benefic nature from career point of view etc, being benefic may not much harm the 12th prospects of foreign lands, etc.

venus 12th tends to seek comforts in life and could have a possessive spouse. as lord 5th could alienate children or education could be at outside place perhaps. venus over philosophical sag hence not much to worry, learning from sag tending gaze towards the heavens, spirituality.

yogakarakas could give an element of benefit or the other somehow, but placed 12th could have some side effects like disease etc or challenges, benefics may not be able to cope with challenges. sag/jup malefic for cap asc.

wearing the gem could depend on your objective, whether wish to go to foreign lands, seek spouse, etc.

venus being benefic yogakaraka, may add 0.25carats over platinum pendant alongwith mercury pendant separately, touching the heart. mercury dasa, mercury lord 9th over the 10th and good over friendly libra, mercury-venus friends, mercury dasa. mercury-venus conj tend to lakshmiyoga with literary and oratory skills. mercury-venus lords 9/10, 5/9.

may help moving to foreign lands, karaka for wife, could enhance comforts in life; venus 12th could suggest possessive wife however, whom one may worship as Goddess blindly perhaps.

hope generic observation-inputs help in context - wishing well,

kshantaram

Tagnas

reyrpm :

venus as 10th lord over the 12th may tend to foreign lands while could pose some career issues too, same for the 5th house;

kendra lords over 6/8/12 may lose their benefic nature from career point of view etc, being benefic may not much harm the 12th prospects of foreign lands, etc.

venus 12th tends to seek comforts in life and could have a possessive spouse. as lord 5th could alienate children or education could be at outside place perhaps. venus over philosophical sag hence not much to worry, learning from sag tending gaze towards the heavens, spirituality.

yogakarakas could give an element of benefit or the other somehow, but placed 12th could have some side effects like disease etc or challenges, benefics may not be able to cope with challenges. sag/jup malefic for cap asc.

wearing the gem could depend on your objective, whether wish to go to foreign lands, seek spouse, etc.

venus being benefic yogakaraka, may add 0.25carats over platinum pendant alongwith mercury pendant separately, touching the heart. mercury dasa, mercury lord 9th over the 10th and good over friendly libra, mercury-venus friends, mercury dasa. mercury-venus conj tend to lakshmiyoga with literary and oratory skills. mercury-venus lords 9/10, 5/9.

may help moving to foreign lands, karaka for wife, could enhance comforts in life; venus 12th could suggest possessive wife however, whom one may worship as Goddess blindly perhaps.

hope generic observation-inputs help in context - wishing well,

kshantaram

Pranam Shantaramji,

Thank You For Your Valuable Inputs. Its Always Great to hear Your Observations - Simple, Logical And To the Point.

As You Said it Depends on Your Objective - Objective in to make the 10th House stronger so Professional Life Gets Some Speed. Though I am Thinking to Go Outside For Further Career Prospects/Education.
(I Really Want to stay Away as much as i can from spouse point Related to the 12th)

I will get back to you soon.

Pranam.

Tagnas

crystalpages,

Though i couldnt understand the hidden fruit inside, as a student i wil surely try to locate it. Meanwhile my main aim is to understand the question i posted.
Pranam!

Crystalpages

crystalpages,

Though i couldnt understand the hidden fruit inside, as a student i wil surely try to locate it. Meanwhile my main aim is to understand the question i posted.
Pranam!

The benefic glance of Jupiter who rules the house that matches in number with it and blossomed when the time was right. Isn't that what destiny and destined is? As opposed to accidental or random?? Which is astrology and which is what your soul seeks, at the moment, seemingly!

Rohiniranjan

Rajarshi

Tagnas,

Please note that not only 10th house or 10th lord is important. Other houses or lords like 2,6,11 are important along with 1st house or lord to judge work or profession.

in your chart Saturn is having maximum influences on these houses. Saturn has more say about your profession than other planet ( imo).

But, Saturn is with 8th lord and aspecting 8th house.

So, gem therapy may not be good for you as 8th lord is important house regarding health.

I suggest you consult competent astrologer personally to get appropriate remedy.

Best wishes

Last edited:

Tagnas

Rajarshi,

Thank You For The Reply.

You said "I suggest you consult competent astrologer personally to get appropriate remedy" - But Frankly Telling At my place i have met more than 5 Astrologer. But None Impressed me Much.
(I am Not Being judgmental) But All they Tell me is (1). Guru-Chandal Yoga (2). Kal-Sarpa Dosha.
But None Listen to my inputs that -
(a) Saturn-Rahu Period Of 3 years Was Most Awesome and That Does not Justify the Above said yogas.
(b) I Completed all my Education till Engg. in Saturn MD And it has been Awesome as I have Always been a Scholar Student.

out of 5, 3 Told me to wear Emerald do japas of budha,fasting & much. Done all that and i have mentioned already the Bad Effects after Wearing it.
Apart from that i have done both the puja-vidhi of chandal yoga & kal-sarpa Dosha.

So after Trying all the things, And Getting Disappointed from Everywhere, I Came here looking For Genuine Advice and discussion.

1. Why Cant i Wear venus Diamond bein L10 and L5 in 12th.
2. if not then May be Blue-sapphire ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Rajarshi,

Thank You For The Reply.

You said "I suggest you consult competent astrologer personally to get appropriate remedy" - But Frankly Telling At my place i have met more than 5 Astrologer. But None Impressed me Much.
(I am Not Being judgmental) But All they Tell me is (1). Guru-Chandal Yoga (2). Kal-Sarpa Dosha.
(a) Saturn-Rahu Period Of 3 years Was Most Awesome and That Does not Justify the Above said yogas.
(b) I Completed all my Education till Engg. in Saturn MD And it has been Awesome as I have Always been a Scholar Student.

out of 5, 3 Told me to wear Emerald do japas of budha,fasting & much. Done all that and i have mentioned already the Bad Effects after Wearing it.
Apart from that i have done both the puja-vidhi of chandal yoga & kal-sarpa Dosha.

So after Trying all the things, And Getting Disappointed from Everywhere, I Came here looking For Genuine Advice and discussion.

Thanks.

Dear Tagnas,

(nice handle by the way, rather intriguing! ;-))

I understand your disillusionment with the astrologers, all five of whom you have sampled, it seems! Hopefully, in a proper setting and not in a tea-house casually, I presume? (no sarcasm! Folks often flash their horoscopes in the strangest of places, including noisy parties and waiting in queues for cinema tickets, postoffice, etc etc)

But what intrigues me is your undying and deeply-rooted belief that somehow, wearing jewellery even if blessed by a pious practitioner, would appease your planets, just like abracadabra!

Please enlighten me, seriously!!

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Rajarshi,

Thank You For The Reply.

Thanks.

'if not then May be Blue-sapphire ?'

Wearing blue sapphire may damage influence of " Sun" [ related to health]as both Saturn & Sun are together and Saturn aspecting the house of Sun [Leo]. This is not advisable.

In forum, no body may/will be able to give sufficient time to judge your chart in details and to prescribe appropriate remedy.

Best wishes

Crystalpages

More than simply "time", there is also the aspect or angle about the nativity's seriousness and sincerity of intention to follow advice! Most folks seem to think that in general jyotishis just glance at a chart and BING, the pronouncement springs forth! Had that been the general case, no one would have been better pleased than, "yours truly"! :)

Prescription of remedials seems to have become an oversimplified exercise in the minds of nativities! And maybe some practitioners do approach it or make it seem, like that, as if we have a secret pharmacopeia astrologica in which we look up remedies and mete out the pronouncements! :-(

But, hopefully, most practitioners don't! Nativities are really not to be blamed. Simply ill-informed as to what is truly involved (time, effort, concentration etc etc) in astrological work and the time it all takes! And, like it or not, TIME is MONEY!! Whether the Universal Law of Energy Exchange is concerned involves cash or kind and while the former is readily understandable, the latter can be as diverse as LIFE itself!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Tagnas

Dear CrystalPages,

Well Let me try to clear out things. I by no means want to doubt someone's knowledge, I am not authorized Even to do so.

The Last Astrologer i met was just after the Election, Before Election in Newspaper he had predicted some points and that came out true. so my family kinda got excited. And then they set a meeting with but seriously telling i got disappointed and i have reasons also. despite of the good money, he gave us just 1 hour and in that 1 hour he merely look something else than d1 and d9 , that chart did not even has degrees noted on planet not even Nakshtras in which the planets are. he just talked about the bad points like kala-sarpa dosha and chadal yoga. before that night i prepared chart with exact dates to let him make easy to analyse. but when i tried to gave him that he replied "i have kundali infront of me that is enough". i tried to give him feedback about what sudden change came after wearing emerald both the times and he did not listen. In that 1 hour for 15 minutes he was on phone. seriously i mean what. he did not even talk about lordship of the houses or any other yoga , not asked me anything, did not look even other D charts. I Dont want to Criticize him for nor i want to question someone's subject but i can say that atleast he just wanted his fees. Seriously i got Cheated.

That Time before one month i seriously did not have any clue what is astrology. then i started doing research as that if ever i have to meet astrologer i wont get cheated. then i started reading books (in the mean time), joined on forums, started reading articles. And now when i remember that meeting with what so little knowledge i have, i can say that he did not gave his attention OR may be he just wanted money. No offence.

Apart from that i seriously believe that, as in my engineers community i see some knowledge-less engineers (this i can surely judge) but still they are engineers, same is with astrology also. some are perfect and some are just there to make money.
I Seriously believe that Astrology is the deep knowledge that our ancestors Gave us but like with all old science it needs to be fully understood by discussing/checking because we can never understand it fully. And as it a science like the Rest it it also filled with logic/reason/question and Science can be proved with logic Right?

Coming to me, i can say though i believe in god - I am an atheist Also Cause i Always Question. I always seeks the logic. Because Even the hardest Quantum mechanics have answers to Questions Raised. Well i am not Questioning you people rather i am trying to put my efforts in to understand and get all the Why, what , When and Where. Beside that i always got things by karma i never got anything free in my life, Never. I got 100% when I put my 150% so i am here not assuming to get any magical remedy. All i am seeking is the Answer and Reason for that extra 50% joule workdone. And is so obvious to have question that despite all the good karma and tremendous academics (never saw below 85%) what caused the rhythm damage.
I have seen changes in people believe it or not , when i started to analyse this gemstone things - It is Really a Working thing Rather then just a result of placebo effect. But needs to be precised.
When i joined here and got answers that really seemed logical to me rather than my astrologer. So what its free ? I think Corruption is Everywhere LOL.
Acche Din Should Come Fast Jk.

Before i Do my Research i cant take the gemstone just as stones. Reason-being The upratna- of Venus -Crystal. That is not just merely a stone as it has the unique property of converting the electrical energy into mechanical and vice versa. Being An Engineer Without crystal Any of the Electronic circuit containing microprocessor OR micro-controller Can never Work. A PLL circuit also use it as Frequency Multiplier. Period. To the surprise it is the same thing the Egyptians used in their structure. Dark Matter - Dark Energy- Black Holes etc. this all are here in universe that before some years were just a sci-fi things. Even the Boson (God) Particle were Fiction before some time when CERN officially Announced its existence. So Being a human I Believe that There are so many Things that is still here but unknown - For to be discovered, For us Actually.

In the End - Who knows Getting the Right Gemstone is also Even written in the Fate to get it corrected/Amplified/subtracted/x/%/...

P.S. - In the End its all about learning with acceptance that we can be wrong and Try harder and harder to get near the perfection because nothing is there so complex That can not be understood.

p.p.s - Do not take it in offensive sense.

Tagnas

Rajarshi,

Ok so No Blue-sappire.

Sorry to Ask again But i cant understand saturn connection with wearing Diamond.
Being L5 and L10 placed in 12th, Being Yogkaraka Why not Diamond.

I have Read good and the bad for wearing diamond in 12th house. Some place 12th is taken Good for just venus making Exception. And Somewhere on Youtube video i saw Capricorn ascendant cant wear diamond if venus is in 6,8,12 or 3 also. I am Confused about 12th house for venus. Is it dusthana for Venus or not ?

Thank you for the reply And Time By the Way.
Be Blessed.

Rajarshi

12th house is the house of confinement.

Generally speaking, astrologers are very cautious in prescribing gem for planet situated in 12th house.

Are your eyes adversely affected [ Venus in 12th in enemy house, Sun afflicted]?

Last edited:

Tagnas

Rajarshi,

Yes, I have Myopia. I normally use Contact lenses but.
other than that No problems Regarding Eyes.

Venus is in house of jupiter.