View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2020, 02:32 AM

Re: Will I speak to him during this Venus retrograde?

Maybe.

Most horary charts don't just give a yes/no answer but describe the situation instead. So main significators not in aspect does not necessarily mean you'll never even speak again.

Moon is applying to a close sextile with the Ascendant. It "sees" the ascendant. In traditional term, he's not averse to you.

Sun, his co-sig (which rules a sign intercepted in his house, further evidence that Sun is his co-sig), is already in-orb for a trine with Saturn. It has only to change sign.

The Mars and Jupiter that could prevent the aspect are in your house. Mars is close to Cusp 2 your self-esteem. So it looks like it depends on you whether to talk or not, or whether pride stands in the way, perhaps?

I've seen a chart with a Sun/Venus square - with no reception - and separating main significators. Unfortunate house placements and little dignity into the bargain. You'd think they won't even talk again. And it's true that the pair still haven't rekindled their romance as of this moment. But since the chart was cast, they have hung out and patched things up and eventually become very good friends.

Unless something renders your relationship very bitter, the required positive sign for getting on speaking terms is not such a big one. I think if you make the effort, yes, you can speak.

The lack of major aspect probably says no solid relationship will come of it, though.

Amelia

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 05-16-2020 at 08:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
scahm (05-16-2020)