View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2020, 03:56 AM

Re: My home and property are destroyed :(

So sorry that this happened to you.

I actually think this chart looks favorable to you. Your belongings are a 2nd house matter, ruled by Jupiter. Insurance is an 8th house matter, ruled by Mercury. Mercury applies to a conjunction with Jupiter. The moon is in a sextile relationship with Saturn in the 2nd. (Just a hair past, but I'll bet this question occurred to you earlier.)

Just a word about insurance companies if you've not filed a previous claim. Many will try to stonewall you; including over really surprising, crummy things. When my husband and I filed an insurance claim for an RV wrecked in a traffic accident, it took months to sort out everything. I felt like I'd been traumatized twice: once by the accident, and second by haggling with the insurance company to pay our due. Finally they paid up and we were able to replace the RV--5 months after the accident.

So just be persistent. Be cool and collected: don't insult anybody. Keep a written record of your communications, ideally via email so you have a written recrod. Hopefully you've got some before & after pictures; but even if not, just keep at it.

Please let us know how it turns out.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 01-05-2020 at 04:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
kai (01-05-2020)