Loss of virginity in the horoscope

helike13

Hello!

What aspects/transits/progressions indicate loss of virginity of the native?

greybeard

To begin answering that question, look at your own life.

In my case it was an exact Mars return. A return symbolizes the ending and the beginning of cycles, or life phases.

Anyway, find out for yourself.
Experiment, test, explore.

Osamenor

Staff member
To begin answering that question, look at your own life.

In my case it was an exact Mars return. A return symbolizes the ending and the beginning of cycles, or life phases.

Everyone gets an exact Mars return every two years. Obviously, you don't lose your virginity every time.

I would expect a transit either by or to Mars to be part of the picture, because Mars is the sex drive planet. But, all Mars transits happen every two years, and natal Mars gets transited by something or other all the time.

This question prompted me to check the transits for approximately when I had sex for the first time. I don't remember the date, but I do remember what month it was, and what year. I was not having a Mars return then, but Mars crossed my DC around the time I met the guy. When we moved on to sex--which happened about a month later, give or take some days--Mars and Venus were both transiting (or had just transited) my natal Saturn, which is in my seventh house and part of a t-square with Uranus and Jupiter. And, the guy was my age, so he would've been having the same transits to generational planets around the same time. Plus, it was the time of year when Sun, Mercury, and Venus move through my seventh and eighth houses, and they were all in one of those houses at the time, while Pluto was applying square to my natal Mercury (from my eleventh house).

Moondancing

Premium Member
The only signification I could find is progressed Moon ingresses into Scorpio close to my Asc. New beginnings for sure, I was just married.

Moon Dance

katydid

My Progressed Sun conjuncted my natal Mercury @ 17Scorpio , which was conjunct my descendant. Mercury rules my 5th and 2nd.

conspiracy theorist

Scorpio was rising in the SR that year (natal 11th house). Mars was most elevated and was in an earth grand trine with Venus in Capricorn and Jupiter in Taurus. Sun was in 1st house and trine Uranus in the 5th.

Progressed Chart had an exact Moon-Mars earth trine which overlayed unto the configuration found in the SR.
LR was 7th house month with NN conjunct the DSC.

Around the day T. Venus would have been trine my natal Mars.

I guess you notice how variable the indicators can be.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
😱😱 Lol I know that! What I meant was as an adult looking at the chart can u tell
No. You have the same birth chart all your life. If it doesn't show loss of virginity when you're born, how can it show that when you're an adult?

Hkk

Account Closed
No. You have the same birth chart all your life. If it doesn't show loss of virginity when you're born, how can it show that when you're an adult?

Your absolutely correct osamenor! I was referring to other charts that could possibly show. But it’s ok I feel a bit sick as you keep referring to virginity and being born. No need for the blatant comments.😬

Osamenor

Staff member
Your absolutely correct osamenor! I was referring to other charts that could possibly show. But it’s ok I feel a bit sick as you keep referring to virginity and being born. No need for the blatant comments.��

I understand that you might get an answer in horary if you ask if someone is a virgin. But that's really not an ethical question to ask. If the someone is yourself, you already know the answer, so there's no point in asking, and if it's anyone else, it's none of your business.

The other kinds of charts you're referring to are, presumably, progressed charts. Different people lose their virginity under different progressions, and at different times in their lives. There's no universal marker. And no two people have the exact same progressions at the exact same times in their lives. People born the same day or close have similar progressions, but the progressed angles will be different, and so will the times when progressed planets change houses.

If you're talking about virginity and birth charts, there's really no way to get around the "blatant comments."

Hkk

Account Closed
I understand that you might get an answer in horary if you ask if someone is a virgin. But that's really not an ethical question to ask. If the someone is yourself, you already know the answer, so there's no point in asking, and if it's anyone else, it's none of your business.

The other kinds of charts you're referring to are, presumably, progressed charts. Different people lose their virginity under different progressions, and at different times in their lives. There's no universal marker. And no two people have the exact same progressions at the exact same times in their lives. People born the same day or close have similar progressions, but the progressed angles will be different, and so will the times when progressed planets change houses.

If you're talking about virginity and birth charts, there's really no way to get around the "blatant comments."

Wasn’t asking about myself or anyone else. Just asking a question. Just like everyone has a right to. Don’t appreciate your comments or your patronising. Well done 👍

Osamenor

Staff member
Wasn’t asking about myself or anyone else. Just asking a question. Just like everyone has a right to. Don’t appreciate your comments or your patronising. Well done 👍
I didn't say you were asking about yourself or anyone else. You asked if any kind of chart would show whether someone is a virgin or not. Since you didn't specify what kind of chart you meant, I described the kinds of charts that you could potentially be referring to. I had no way of knowing if you were actually thinking about asking that question, re yourself or someone else, or just curious.

I don't understand how you see my responses as patronizing. But please pm me if you want to take that up. It would be off topic to discuss it in this thread.

Opal

Premium Member
The aspects of note for me.

Transit Venus conjunct Natal Lilith - less than a degree
Transit Uranus conjunct Natal Neptune - just over a degree
Transit Lilith square MC/IC - exact
Transit Sun conjunct Natal Uranus - less than a degree
Transit Pluto sextile MC/IC - less than a degree

Uranus.....is always around it seems.......he was a sweet deceptive liar......within two weeks, I found out he had a fiancé......whom he married......whew!:whistling:

Slytherin88

Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction. For example a Saturn return or Mars return. Also, Jupiter or Mars in the 8th house can be a strong indicator. Also, watch out for the ruler of the 5th house if it's making an aspect to itself. Many people are into casual sex rather than intimate ones. The rest is willpower. Astrology can't tell 100% when you'll have sex for the first one. At least that's my opinion.

Osamenor

Staff member
Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction.
That would mean there are several windows of opportunity every month for people with a Moon-ruled eighth house, but only one in many years for those with a Saturn-ruled eighth. I doubt it's really that simple, but it's an interesting experiment. For people who have shared their virginity loss transits, or are willing to: did you have an aspect from your eighth house ruler to itself at the time?

This is interesting for me, though: I am a solar Leo with my eighth house cusp in Leo, and mine happened within about a week of my birthday--solar return time. There had been another opportunity a couple years earlier that I chose not to take, and it was also very close to my birthday.

But the way I see it, every time you do the deed with a new partner is a kind of virginity loss, in a way. Even if you're not a virgin, you and this new partner are just as new to each other as your first one was. The other times I've started with a new partner were at least two or three months away from my solar return.

Slytherin88

For those whose 8th house is ruled by Sun or Moon, I'd also watch out for the solar or lunar eclipse, especially those in the 8th house, 5th house. Moon has a return every month, that's why I'd look at the lunar eclipses or solar ones.
I can't speak for myself because I'm a virgin. Saturn rules my 8th house and the other ruler: Uranus is in Capricorn.

conspiracy theorist

I happen to have both of the luminaries ruling the 8th in Placidus (Leo is intercepted). I see the LR and SR as separated from their status as house rulers. (neither return chart is necessarily speaking about the houses that they rule unless the chart itself emphasizes those houses) The 5th house ruler was the emphasized one while it was a 7th house month. My 5th house ruler happens to be Venus so their was a confluence of indicators around the times geared towards a Venusian/sexual event taking place.

helike13

Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction. For example a Saturn return or Mars return. Also, Jupiter or Mars in the 8th house can be a strong indicator. Also, watch out for the ruler of the 5th house if it's making an aspect to itself. Many people are into casual sex rather than intimate ones. The rest is willpower. Astrology can't tell 100% when you'll have sex for the first one. At least that's my opinion.

I have Aquarius in the 8th. So..... Uranus return? 🤐