Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

Iran never attacked New York nor Pentagon.
U.S should just take the oil's money, and
let them fight with each other. Period.
TAKE-OUT-7-countries-in-5-years-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon-Libya-Somalia-Sudan-Iran.jpg

david starling

Eeeexactly jupiterasc. There's a saying that goes like this "it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government still gets in." and I happen to agree with it. Obama was already helping with destroying two of those 7 listed countries, and Trump will just continue with it whether he likes it or not, because there are bigger forces at play than the president. The 9/11 attacks served as a catalyst and an extremely convenient excuse for invasion going forth. I don't think it's really a democrat vs republican battle, or at least not anymore. It's just an illusion created to divide and conquer people.

Who's forcing him to endorse GMOs, authorize the use of bee-killing pesticides, override the States regarding his lowered automobile emission standards, push for more coal and oil energy without requiring pollution controls, allow drilling on our coasts (except where it would impact his golf resort at Marlago) and in our wilderness areas, etc.? Is it this mysterious "Deep State" boogeyman, or the greed of the very real Corporate State he represents? Not ALL Republicans are in favor of the destruction of our shared environment, but ALL Trump-supporters are in collusion with it.

Last edited:

blackbery

One investigation centers on the role of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel, which were eager to help the campaign and, in some cases, have business ties to Trump or presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner. Kushner specifically appears to have been a key focus of these foreign efforts: The New Yorker and other news outlets have carefully traced how China, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia targeted Kushner.

He never should have been ANYONE'S President.

218 votes for impeachment now. That's the required number.

Last edited:

blackbery

Where is UNIQUE ASTROLOGER who nailed it correctly with his great astrology knowhow. \

GOOD CALL UNIQUE & I hope you are doing well; I know you were dealing with some health issues like myself but I'm hanging in there & hope you are too.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Just because it is a special time I am going to post here. I had stopped because a few years ago a well known member here hacked my computer and destroyed thousands of files. That person is still a member.

Here are some posts I have made on other sites.

By: Bob on September 19th, 2019 at 4:08 am

A post I made on February 12th and 13th 2017:

On September 18, 2019, Saturn will station Dx opposite Sibly Sun, Nixon’s resignation Sun, and my GOP chart’s Sun. Mars will be activating Sibly Mars and Neptune, Pluto will trine Sibly Neptune.

This is just 116 days before January 13, 2020.

Prog tRump with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/lilBJga.gif

2017 Inauguration prog with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/Ugsjgo9.gif

Inauguration chart with transits

http://i.imgur.com/vjpsmv0.gif

Anlunar prog to Sep 18 with tRump prog natal

http://i.imgur.com/90OO5f1.gif

From a post of mine on DU (January 2019):

Saturn in Capricorn will oppose the US Sun January 17, 2019, in longitude and RA when the next Congress takes over, and will station in opposition in September 2019. An event that precipitates September 18th and 19th station occurs on about July 25th. The July date tells us there is less than 1 year for almost everyone to finally believe he will be put out. During that September time he will finally admit that he has lost and will begin looking for a deal which he will probably finalize in the 3 days before Thanksgiving. That deal will see his leaving office in January 2020.

Something may come out in June or July that leads to Pelosi’s Jupiter transit in September when it trines her natal Jupiter on or around the 16th.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/122018482

By: Bob on June 17th, 2019 at 10:55 am

I think he will be neutralized in 60 days.

It may take longer to finalize but as of September 18th he may be just a figurehead for his…his…his? His whatever.

By: Bob on July 20th, 2019 at 2:33 am

Posted on inauguration day 2017:

“I am hoping that trump (or Republican policies passed) will have produced such blow-back by voters that he resigns rather than be impeached or the GOP, fearing the loss of the presidency and Congress later in the year side with Democrats in order to impeach him.

This would be in January 2020, possibly on the 13th when the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto oppose his natal Saturn. If the GOP is fearful enough they will play nice the rest of the time before elections. Another chart I have indicates the date could be January 16th.”

By: Bob on January 20th, 2017, at 4:12 pm

Mashup chart for that day:

http://i.imgur.com/auFufgT.png

By: Bob on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I have been posting it for almost 3 years Banks most recently on January 13th of this year on DU. I Sent the link for my DU posts to Kim in early June.

My earliest posts with that material may have been on Astrology Weekly but a low life over there hacked into my computer and deleted 10s of thousands of files and since then my computer always got messed up whenever I went there so I stopped using that site.

Things work out – that persons MC and natal Saturn will get a direct hit from the January stellium

unique_astrology

David, with your knowledge you know that astrological aspects only describe the likely nature or type (difficult or easy, happy or sad, etc) of experience that may denoted. Specifics only if there is additional information regarding a persons planned activity at their time. I think that day will be memorable, in a not nice way, for many as I work with charts in my files.

david starling

David, with your knowledge you know that astrological aspects only describe the likely nature or type (difficult or easy, happy or sad, etc) of experience that may denoted. Specifics only if there is additional information regarding a persons planned activity at their time. I think that day will be memorable, in a not nice way, for many as I work with charts in my files.

Something along these lines, then....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRSwjhYmAY4

Toots and the Maytals, "Pressure Drop"

Last edited:

david starling

You're falling into the divide and conquer trap.

Can you explain what that means, exactly? I'm against a lot of stuff the Democrats do as well. But both Republicans and Democrats have been relatively good on the environment in past years. Trump's neither a true Republican nor a Democrat. He's a member of what could be termed the "Global-Elite Party". No concern whatsoever for our shared environment.

Last edited:

david starling

If you're policy-oriented, you can see who the better candidate is from that perspective. Then there's the practical, "can this candidate win", consideration. I was environment-oriented from the start. For President, since I live in California, I had the luxury of voting for the Green Party candidate, even though I knew she couldn't win. All the Electoral votes were going to go to the Democratic candidate anyway. If that hadn't been the case I would have voted for Hillary on the basis of environmental issues.
But THIS guy is the ALL-TIME WORST, unbelievably bad "President" when it comes to clean air and water, pesticides, GMOs, and food-safety regulations. This will directly impact the health of our citizens. GET HIM OUTTA OFFICE!

[I remember the excuse that Hillary was too warlike, and that he was going to "bring the troops home" and avoid foreign intervention. He just sent troops to Saudi Arabia after poking the Iranian bear with a stick.]

AJ Astrology

Great contribution. He'll be gone by the end of the year or at the Pluto/Saturn conjunction early Jan 2020.

Hi blackberry,

That's wishful thinking, not astrology.

Even if the House passed articles of impeachment, it's highly unlikely the trial would begin before January.

The trial is likely to take 6 months or more.

A 2/3rds majority is required for conviction, and it's unlikely that will ever be achieved as the vote will most likely be along party lines.

That's one reason people should not cast charts for things they know nothing about.

AJ, the difference is that U.S. media is allowed by law to promote one candidate and denigrate another.

Hi David,

Really? Which law? Please show us.

I thought the Media was supposed to be fair and impartial.

Are you admitting the Medias is biased and prejudiced?

Jim Webb was the best qualified, had the best policies and would have made an excellent president, but the Media had already anointed Hillary because she's a girl and a girl president would pump lots of money into the coffers of the Media because of the historicity.

That's really what the Media wanted: money.

A boy president wouldn't generate as much Media money as a girl president.

Foreign influences posing as American are against the law, had a substantial impact, and therefore invalidated the Election.

Perhaps if the US had not interfered in Russian elections in 2012 and in earlier elections and perhaps if the US had not interfered in Ukraine, the Russians would have sat it out.

The US more often than not interferes in the political processes of other countries, so it's just crocodile tears.

Don't forget that in July 2009, Obama/Hillary illegally overthrew the government of Honduras. That was the 14th time since 1900 that the US has overthrown a Honduran government.

david starling

Hi blackberry,

Even if the House passed articles of impeachment, it's highly unlikely the trial would begin before January.

A 2/3rds majority is required for conviction, and it's unlikely that will ever be achieved as the vote will most likely be along party lines.

That's one reason people should not cast charts for things they know nothing about.

Hi David,

Really? Which law? Please show us.

I thought the Media was supposed to be fair and impartial.

Are you admitting the Medias is biased and prejudiced?

Jim Webb was the best qualified, had the best policies and would have made an excellent president, but the Media had already anointed Hillary because she's a girl and a girl president would pump lots of money into the coffers of the Media because of the historicity.

That's really what the Media wanted: money.

A boy president wouldn't generate as much Media money as a girl president.

Perhaps if the US had not interfered in Russian elections in 2012 and in earlier elections and perhaps if the US had not interfered in Ukraine, the Russians would have sat it out.

The US more often than not interferes in the political processes of other countries, so it's just crocodile tears.

Don't forget that in July 2009, Obama/Hillary illegally overthrew the government of Honduras. That was the 14th time since 1900 that the US has overthrown a Honduran government.

The DNC was the reason Hillary got the nomination. These political committees wield almost dictatorial power, including in California.
The Supreme Court ruled that the media doesn't have any obligation to be fair, and can even order its newscasters to lie about the facts.
Fact remains: FOREIGN agents posing as American citizens CANNOT legally use the U.S. media to influence an Election. Facebook, which allowed it to happen, got off the hook due to a technicality--electronic media was unknown when the law was written.
This "President" has reaped a media bonanza due to his bizarre behavior. If all the media wanted was money, they were for him while pretending to be against him.

Last edited:

blackbery

This is the chat section of the board, no astrology necessary. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hi blackberry,

.\.

Last edited:

blackbery

I think it was Obama who signed the legislation to allow media that is not factual to be allowed. Fake news, slander the result. He did this just prior to leaving office

Obama Signs New Law Restructuring U.S. International Media

Obama has approved legislation that would consolidate oversight of U.S. nonmilitary broadcasting in the hands of a single chief executive, an overhaul that supporters laud as a much-needed reform but critics warn could endanger journalistic independence.

But critics have raised concerns that it could damage the journalistic integrity of the media outlets under the agency's umbrella. Such powers in the hands of a WH-appointed CEO, they argue, could impinge on editorial firewalls between the outlets and the government.

https://www.rferl.org/a/obama-signs...media-voa-rferl-board-governors/28194511.html

The DNC was the reason Hillary got the nomination. These political committees wield almost dictatorial power, including in California.
The Supreme Court ruled that the media doesn't have any obligation to be fair, and can even order its newscasters to lie about the facts.
Fact remains: FOREIGN agents posing as American citizens CANNOT legally use the U.S. media to influence an Election. Facebook, which allowed it to happen, got off the hook due to a technicality--electronic media was unknown when the law was written.
This "President" has reaped a media bonanza due to his bizarre behavior. If all the media wanted was money, they were for him while pretending to be against him.

Last edited:

blackbery

HI UNIQUE!!!!:love::love::love::love:

SO happy you posted here with your EXCELLENT knowhow of astrology, one of the best around. You've been bang on with your predictions.

I'm not pleased to hear that a member has hacked your files & hope that their karma catches up with them so they get they punishment they deserve.

Just because it is a special time I am going to post here. I had stopped because a few years ago a well known member here hacked my computer and destroyed thousands of files. That person is still a member.

Here are some posts I have made on other sites.

By: Bob on September 19th, 2019 at 4:08 am

A post I made on February 12th and 13th 2017:

On September 18, 2019, Saturn will station Dx opposite Sibly Sun, Nixon’s resignation Sun, and my GOP chart’s Sun. Mars will be activating Sibly Mars and Neptune, Pluto will trine Sibly Neptune.

This is just 116 days before January 13, 2020.

Prog tRump with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/lilBJga.gif

2017 Inauguration prog with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/Ugsjgo9.gif

Inauguration chart with transits

http://i.imgur.com/vjpsmv0.gif

Anlunar prog to Sep 18 with tRump prog natal

http://i.imgur.com/90OO5f1.gif

From a post of mine on DU (January 2019):

Saturn in Capricorn will oppose the US Sun January 17, 2019, in longitude and RA when the next Congress takes over, and will station in opposition in September 2019. An event that precipitates September 18th and 19th station occurs on about July 25th. The July date tells us there is less than 1 year for almost everyone to finally believe he will be put out. During that September time he will finally admit that he has lost and will begin looking for a deal which he will probably finalize in the 3 days before Thanksgiving. That deal will see his leaving office in January 2020.

\
\

Last edited: