Thread: Need Hope
View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2014, 07:47 AM

Re: Need Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusS View Post
Saturn is anyway, weak in your chart due to its low digbala and simha raashi in navamansha. Saturn gives result of his lords, 2nd and 3rd. Owning 2nd, it becomes quite a maraka planet. Have you had any physical problems since sat dasha? Jupiter sees saturn, expansion of efforts in limited order. 3rd ownership, indicates severe efforts and limited results. Testing phase. saturn-ketu, saturn-venus and saturn-rahu are bad phase. You've had the two periods, saturn rahu is left. Inheritence is possible in this period. Work load is also indicated. What nakashtra is he sitting?
"Have you had any physical problems since sat dasha?"
No physical problems like injuries/accidents but health in general has been patchy.

"Jupiter sees saturn, expansion of efforts in limited order. 3rd ownership, indicates severe efforts and limited results."
Agreed. Efforts even to gain little things have been more than significant. End results have been low to average in proportion to the efforts.

"Work load is also indicated."
No problems with work load as my personal life is non-existent . So need something to keep my mind busy. The more the better!

"Inheritence is possible in this period."
Nothing much to inherit, that is exactly why I have to take loan to finance my Masters education.

"What nakashtra is he sitting?"
I'm not sure I understand your question. I belong to Vishakha pada 1.