View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2013, 05:37 AM

Re: Predominance in cadent houses

I'm new to the forum and I failed to ask a proper question on my 2nd post. I'll post my chart with this reply. I read that the cadent houses seem to fall away from strength of the angular houses. Paulus Alexandrinus said planets found in houses (3,6,9,12) become inharmonious and can sometimes bring about hostile conditions, separations and banishments. I have: Asc. in Libra, MC in Cancer, Des. in Aries, and IC in Capricorn (angular points). I need help understanding the grand cross in my chart, along with the trines. The planetary positions are confusing me since they are so close to sharing different zodiac signs. Since I was about 3yrs old, I've always felt like a genius, but my only fear in life was being judged by others; therefore, I never spoke my true mind. I simply didn't understand. I guess that has to do with Saturn being in my 3rd house. I've always had serious anger problems due to a messed up family life. I was also adopted a few days after birth. I recently came to conclusion that I was born with an opened pineal gland, I just had no clue what the hell that was until this past winter. Help, please!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B-Natal1.jpg (95.1 KB, 13 views)