View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2019, 06:55 PM

Re: who does he truly love???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavensmystery View Post
Okay! How can some one love two peple at the same time. It could be her or me.

I need a clear answer on this as I have this question in my mind for so long. This always upset me thinking is this a fake relationship we both are in?

If he care about the ex then he could walk away to the ex.

So pls be clear is it just ex he loves truly.
First of all, just to make it clear: it is easy to love two people at one time. There is no fixed quantity of love in any of us. It doesn't have to be you or her, and, in this instance, I think it may not be you or her.

If he is friends with ex and we designate ex as ruler of his 11th SIGN/house, or Venus, then I think he feels kind of the same about both of you [you as Jup and her as Venus]. This is based on the fact that both you and her are in the sign of Sag, which is Mercury's detriment. So he's not looking too favorably on either of you. You both are also are disjunct, or not aspecting, Merc, being one sign apart. So he really doesn't "get" either of you. [Neither do you two really get him, either.]

The fact that this question comes up for you points to the underlying problem, the lack of trust, in the relationship. If it were me, I wouldn't stick around. There are brighter vistas for you elsewhere.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Heavensmystery (01-26-2019)