Are we going to break up?

SunConjunctUranus

Did you have something else to talk about in your current relationship? Or like your own interpretations about this map?

Please, let us know before judging the map, because that's how it works [horary] in this forum.

Emeraldstar99

Did you have something else to talk about in your current relationship? Or like your own interpretations about this map?

Please, let us know before judging the map, because that's how it works [horary] in this forum.

So, it can be my Neptune square sun transit and my Venus square Neptune natal, but I feel that he is trying to avoid me by putting many difficulties(being critical, his mother got mad at me for nothing which is suspicious, doesn't call or talk to me anymore social media much, he wants to meet less, less sex too, jesus. And I opened my eyes yesterday)... he is too relaxed in the relationship and I still giving too much. He blames he got less credit because he didn't know how to use his credit card and got financial problems and now he needs to work harder so we can have fun together.. I live a little far from him so I can undesrtand about he driving to meet me. We are dating for almost 4 months

I am saturn in capricorn in my house.. Saturn in the querent house can be "depression", when asking that I felt miserable. But it doens't seem accurate him being the Moon, he is capricorn charged, not emotional. Moon and Saturn doenst aspect each other so my guess is not yet, saturn may act as a eelaying influence( maybe I will try to delay it?)

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I think your intuition is right. Jupiter square Neptune in 3rd (He's trying to dissolve communication). He may be influenced by mother or something home related. Mercury at 14 degrees plus Neptune at 14 says to me that your communications are hazy and unclear. I think it might be his mom influencing him (Chiron/hurt at 28 degrees/Mom in Pisces/behind the scenes).

Emeraldstar99

I think your intuition is right. Jupiter square Neptune in 3rd (He's trying to dissolve communication). He may be influenced by mother or something home related. Mercury at 14 degrees plus Neptune at 14 says to me that your communications are hazy and unclear. I think it might be his mom influencing him (Chiron/hurt at 28 degrees/Mom in Pisces/behind the scenes).

Is it right about breakig up? His mother got big resentments about me but she is not perfect either. She misundestood something, even my boyfriend said it was little... I think something is up.

SunConjunctUranus

This is always been the case to me why I switch to sidereal. Problems are communications and sex.

I feel that he is trying to avoid me by putting many difficulties(being critical, his mother got mad at me for nothing which is suspicious, doesn't call or talk to me anymore social media much, he wants to meet less, less sex too, jesus.

Please, note his significators descendant in Gemini and Mercury detriment in Sagittarius [communications].

Your significator ascendant in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Scorpio [sex].

Conclusions: Jupiter and Mercury is not in aspect at all. It is the best way for both parties to slowly end the relationship. But if you want to give a chance, it is you decide.

Wishing well.

R

Emeraldstar99

This is always been the case to me why I switch to sidereal. Problems are communications and sex.

Please, note his significators descendant in Gemini and Mercury detriment in Sagittarius [communications].

Your significator ascendant in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Scorpio [sex].

Conclusions: Jupiter and Mercury is not in aspect at all. It is the best way for both parties to slowly end the relationship. But if you want to give a chance, it is you decide.

Wishing well.

R

In the sideral mercury will be in jupiter sign, Sagittarius, suggestioning an admiration from the mercury person to the jupiter person. Would that be possible? I'm not sure Saturn in 1st makes an horary chart still valid.

SunConjunctUranus

In the sideral mercury will be in jupiter sign, Sagittarius, suggestioning an admiration from the mercury person to the jupiter person. Would that be possible? I'm not sure Saturn in 1st makes an horary chart still valid.

I see your passion, Jupiter in Scorpio and oh XII from Asc. I already said his significators Mercury detriment in Sagittarius in the Asc. Both significators is not in aspect and your conditions in XII is not good, my friend. But again, this is your choice to decide it.

Good luck

R

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

It's obvious his mother is a huge influence on what's happening. Is she foreign? I see some indicators..

No, I know she is a gemini with cancer influence and my bf loves her deeply. She stopped talking to me and I haven't know abot about her since. My bf suggested me to apologize to her and she is the kind of woman who hold grudges. Idk how I would apologize to her if she is angry by something my own bf said by mistake. He was angry and said something without thinking.

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

I see your passion, Jupiter in Scorpio and oh XII from Asc. I already said his significators Mercury detriment in Sagittarius in the Asc. Both significators is not in aspect and your conditions in XII is not good, my friend. But again, this is your choice to decide it.

Good luck

R

Would the reason be some insecurity in sex or a third party?

watcherofthesouth

I'd say a female friend might be influencing, perhaps.

I had an issue with a guy I was dating and he was very close to his mother but it was too much. I made the decision to break up with him one day when she would insist on calling regularly around the time I would make dinner and he would talk to her for an hour until the dinner got cold. It was one of a few signs for me that I didn't matter as much. Years later, I have had no regrets. Life is complicated enough without having to compete with someone in your relationship.

SunConjunctUranus

Would the reason be some insecurity in sex or a third party?

What I know is XII is associated with hidden, so you might the one who hidden something from him. Your significators is sitting there. In this case the Jupiter expressions is Scorpionic nature and natally you are Scorpio dominant expressions. Come on just think about it, you said that you already giving too much to him. There are too many wisemen out there around you who really need so badly into relationship [poke to myself]. You are still very young btw.

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

I'd say a female friend might be influencing, perhaps.

I had an issue with a guy I was dating and he was very close to his mother but it was too much. I made the decision to break up with him one day when she would insist on calling regularly around the time I would make dinner and he would talk to her for an hour until the dinner got cold. It was one of a few signs for me that I didn't matter as much. Years later, I have had no regrets. Life is complicated enough without having to compete with someone in your relationship.

Yeah, that seems about right. He told me he talked to a female friend he trusted in his job(she's older and has a long term bf who is in the job too) about our relationship... His mother made his mind confused, I told him that a relationship should have priorities, he doesn't seem to understand that. I think I will finally leave him.

Emeraldstar99

What I know is XII is associated with hidden, so you might the one who hidden something from him. Your significators is sitting there.

I'm trying to think about that. I don't hide him about anything besides things I am jealous about(he is too flirty), honestly. I'm not a cheater, he may be suspicious of me. I'm nervous about his behaviour so much that I dreamed yesterday that he was cheating me multiple times. I'm trying to hold on this relationship a little longer because we will be in the same enviroment, I bet he also feel the same pressure.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I also wonder if Uranus (ups and downs) sitting next to Moon/mom/home might be another indicator of instability. Don't despair though - return to the forum again soon and we'll give you some predictions on some good things to expect.

watcherofthesouth

12th house is also "hidden fears" and rules dreams so it could simply mean that your fears about him (Jupiter) are playing out through your dreams. And remember, Jupiter also represents "expanded or many."

I wouldn't focus too much energy on uncovering anything.