The most unorthodox part of my chart is...

Owl99

The most unorthodox part of my chart is what?

(What grabs your attention?)
(What is "attention grabbing" to you?)
(What grabs your attention the moment you see it?)
(What do you feel at the moment when you saw it? )

Attachments

• astro_2gw_byron.70289.32009.jpg
    astro_2gw_byron.70289.32009.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39

kimiko8

The houses are so nice and equal...
Taurus Sun, Venus Gemini! Hi 5, my brother!
(I'll get back when I see more)

Edit: oh that beautiful triangle ( not a yod, but maybe, i think) - Saturn sextile Jupiter pointing at Mars in the 6th house.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

My attention is drawn to the Jupiter/Moon Sun t-square, which is apt to be very challenging for you. The opposition creates a polarity, while the square brings in additional tension.

At the time of your birth, the Moon was in it's first quarter phase, suggesting you see life as making continuous adjustments. The Taurus Sun is about building and maintaining structures of security, but in your adaptations you often need to experience change, and thus are prone to 'tearing down old structures to create new and better ones'. By contrast your fiery Leo Moon holds you in expectation of being loved, appreciated and respected; these are your deepest needs in life.

The pull of Jupiter/Moon shows an expansive nature to the emotions, combined with potential recklessness which can lead you into emotional excesses and possible mood swings. Matters of love and intimacy can be problematic with this polarity, due to exaggerated emotional responsiveness. You may need to sometimes temper your enthusiasm with realism and good judgment. With both the Sun and Moon involved this can reveal some excess conditioning from the parents in the past: the Sun/Moon conflict can indicate imbalanced parenting or that the parents were at odds with each other.

This configuration is further complicated by the intersection of Pluto / Venus adding greater intensity to the theme. The dynamic is very powerful in terms of love affecting your ideals and expectations. Do you find that you encounter experiences involving power and control issues?

We note that Jupiter is also found in a Yod configuration with Saturn and Mars, which can be a sign of much frustration and aggravation in the life. Mars is all about your motivations and ambitions, while Saturn typically denotes limitations and restrictions, so you may often feel like you have one foot on the gas, desiring to make speedy progress foreward, while Saturn serves to put the brakes on; this is where the tension and frustration comes in.

The factors combined need to be studied in detail before you can find the key for unlocking the puzzles involved. Jupiter in Aquarius can be somewhat erratic and unpredictable thus it needs to yield to the energies of Saturn for self-discipline and being accountable for your own actions.