Is the Anti Christ coming true?

AquarianEssence

See. How could an infinately worthy, polite and gentle soul who is searching for God be the anti Christ? Beautiful name. My 7th son is named Michael Anthony Reynolds. Reynolds means mighty or powerful, like Gabriel with out the el-God. But he has that with Michael so one is enough. :)

AquarianEssence

Yes, Draco, at least that's how they translated it into English. Have you checked the original language? They translate the Hebrew Baal as false god but the word is the only word meaning husband and slave owner so while it may be a human put on a pedistal as a false god it could also be the husband, false god because he doesn't own his woman. I believe Bel is Jupiter, if I'm remembering right.

Mr. Conjunct

Am I the Antichrist? :D:rotflmao: My MC is near GC.

chart4an5.gif

astretina

yes, i believe the prophecy concerning the antichrist will come true in the near future

i have a feeling he will be sagittarius sun man, although it's just my guess after researching biblical prophecies

tikana

astretina

you should tell that to my x mother in law.. she was telling her son that I am antiChrist..i am serious

shudder
T

Cold Fusion

Okay, I'm watching History Channel about the history of the notion of "anti christ"...I'm not convinced that every biblical prophesy is literal, even any of them, and am not religious...But this question pulled at me..

Perhaps it won't be a supernatural being shown by this chart, just the next person who will get given the label.

horaryAnti.gif

Scorpio Rising, Leo Moon in 10th, and Mars in Gem- The HC show says
that the general belief is this figure will have amazing powers of communication, and be in the form of a powerful, charming, good-looking political figure. He would convince the public he holds all the answers to peace on earth, then 3 years later shows his true colors.

Um, should I be scared that this is my "66th" post?
LoL *Hides* AND oddly, the 66th post for this folder?

ASC Sabian Symbol antiscia:
MOONLIT FIELDS, ONCE BABYLON, ARE BLOOMING WHITE
Even though the grandeur of the past may be lost, changed or damaged by war or time, the energy and power of a place remains. This Symbols reflects the permanence of the natural essence of a place, a person, an idea or a civilization.
Rewards coming through from efforts of past generations. The feeling of ancestors surrounding one's present deeds. Seeds of the past becoming the fruits of the present.
The Caution: Destroying the old because of religious beliefs or greed. Projecting the sins of the world onto people or places that are foreign.

Horary question I asked years ago about having a spiritual fight with a so called friend of mine. Do you guy's think the house placement is too far off?

me_zps4f7dfbb7.gif

metheunforgivensingle_zpscc7fa3b1.gif

Cvap.jpg

640px-Diana_and_Actaeon_Statutes_%281925%29_by_Paul_Manship_03.JPG

Anti-Christ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mecreepingdeathcomposite_zpsfba1ba8d.gif

mereloadcomposite_zpsf16bd613.jpg

Labeled as Ramses, David, the beast and the anti-christ.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Most of the world is not Christian. Nothing is coming for anyone who is not a Christian.

Come the rapture, can I have your car?