Is the Anti Christ coming true?

Sag Moon

What is the chart suppose to signify?

I try not to get into debates about religion as they are to touchy. Even talking about the end of times I have found it gets really testy with other's.

That being said thanks for brrining up the prophets name.

Also I drew up the Vatican City Independance chart and I noticed that it's Saturn is in the GC.To make matters real strange the current pope has his Sun I believe right on it.

It shall be interesting reign for this pope.

As far as the Anti-X I think if he exist he is already here. It shall be of interest to see what occurs in the middle east over the course of the next 10 years. If there is a hell on earth again I hope I am not here to see it to tell the truth.

I really think that countries such as the US are pretty immune to the terrible effects due to their faith as a nation,but we are always caught off guard by external realities. Cases in point are Pearl Harbor and 911.

Tonight former CIA Director Tenet shall be interviewed on 60Minutes here in the US and Rice was on today's Meet the Press which is telling.

The CIA Director's books are always a goldmine to read as to poliitical affairs and events. William Colby or Richard Helms blew the lid off what we had done in Vietnam. Just so people know from what I have read from their books others that were there on the inside it was the lack of using the intel wisely that cost the US the war. Gen.Ahbrams(?) who's memoirs I also read agreed with that view also.
One CIA Directors books were so revealing they took it off the shelves I think.

I blame the Iraq debacle on ,besides us going there in the first place,Bremmer who they sent over there. He would not listen to any advice and told those that were there how it would be. Like he had never dealt with Mideast affairs and they send that Bozo over there. He displaced many 1000 Iraqi's with his policy changes. They just changed what he had done,but he created many enemies by not allowing those that were Baith(?) party members to be allowed any position in goverment,even policemen who were just told to go home .You try to tell someone that their kids and family will not eat and see where that gets you! That is about what he did and iit created a rift. They had volunteers by the 1000's to help us and that all changed when he got there.
Kissinger was asked about this clown and his response was he was an egomanic.If Kissinger is an egomaniac then this guy must be almost enguled with himself!

Anyway, I hope you all figure out who and what shall happen in the coming years as there shall be a lot of discontent in the world to deal with.

AquarianEssence

This thread is really confusing as far as the method or rules being used. Radu, the first chart question is Who is the antichrist, not is there on. What I notice is the very early degree rising so it may be still up in the air as to whether there will be one in reality at all, or too soon to tell. What is also very interesing is that the Sun is only 2 degrees away from the Sun's greatest exaltation, reinforcing the immaturity of the ascendant. Sun hasn't been exalted completly yet. Now I would assume Sun would represent the true light, but could be wrong.

What I find 2nd most interesing is that Draco's chart has the Moon at the same degree as the Sun in Pixie's chart (no, I won't call you evil). Now, since the Moon is shadowy and only the reflection of the Sun's light, I might be tempted to say that this could represent the anti-christ if there is indeed one. Again, Moon is still 2 degrees away from being highly exalted.

Christ means the annointed one. Oil is used to annoint. Make sure you keep things smooth and shiny ;) Then you won't have to have an anti anything.

I'm also confused by a square being said is a yes, then a trine is said to be a yes. Which is it? Both? Why couldn't they both be no then? I'm curious, who rules the hours of these charts?

Sag Moon

It was the Vatican chart that has Sa at the GC and Pope Benedict XVI who hs his MC at the GC.Pretty heavey stuff if you can figure out the meaning of it the charts .

I have my Moon around the GC so I am not to worried about it.That is not to say it means nothing.

I hope this Pope can keep it together!

Sag Moon

You would need to be a bonifde prophet of god with the -marks of stigmata like Father Pio for me to believe that the Anti-X is here and we know that this is the age which will see all that the so called modern day seer's say they see will happen.

I know it shall be a bad period coming and much calamity will come,but how and when things shall happen no one knows. That is the mystery.

As far as one central gov't for the world and marks I do not believe that as there are to many in the world and coutries to conquer.

Like I said before that St.John saw the end of times having to do with his period and he talked avout Rome and Caesar in mind not these times.You have to see that Ceasar was an anti-X also right?

You know I never thought of Bonepart as being an Anti-X .That is something I have trouble with. He made himself Emperor. Czar is more like Caesar

Hitler was a different story all together as far as I can see and I do hope the world never see's another like him. I guess in many ways we do on a smaller scale with the exception of Stalin and Mao. All 3 gave the world a lot to do wihout with. Ideas came through Marx and Lenin. Sadly even Lenin remarked that communism could never work. No one heard that.

Today religious zealots wish to push us back to the middle ages. I hope any tyranny they wish to give us stays where it can be contained.

What is really sad is we started a big bunch of world hurt by going into Iraq.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Mystic Crusader
I did not post to ridicule your belief as I believe in god and being part of the universal community. I have had some really paranormal events happen in my life for lack of a better wording. I even priest acknowledge a miracle that I experienced.

I do not totally eliminate the thought of such a person coming here,but I do not think that we shall see it the way people think we shall if in fact these are the end of times.

The Maya calander runs out also which I find fascinating. It shall be one time that I hope I am not around if we are correct as to world markets being down and people going through worst then the great depression.

If this person comes then he shall have to be chopping down bush in the jungles to get to people in Africa as one example.The world is a smaller place due to technology that is certain.

With religion I found that every culture believes differently and they are not going to hell. All down the ages people have forced their brand of religion being the only! That has to end for peace to occur.Respect of other cultures should be taught instead of prejudice of the I am right and your religion is wrong routine that pervades some lunatic minds out there.Osama is one of them.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

You can use many charts. If thiis Anti-X is going to come my bet is that he is already here and is working to secure his place in the world.

This Pope is what 80 and he cannot live forever. He looks healthy ,but that can be deceiving.

It was generally accepted by my generation that the ANit-X was born with the chart examples I had given.

The last chart you put up is of the time I worry about for my development as I have a Ma/Ju Sa. at Aries Points sitting on the 7th/10th angles.Cancer is the Asc which means Ma to the Asc in it's Fall might not be a pretty event.

We can only hope for the best. The world will take care of itself.We need to take care of ourselves I guess.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Also, according to biblical prophecy, the generation that sees Isreal become a nation will also see the end of the world. Isreal became a nation again in 1948, and a biblical "generation" is one-hundred years. Here we are, sitting in 2007, with only 41 years left by this timescale.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
The bible also said that Abraham lived 906 years, or something like that, so I guess you can't believe everything you read.:rolleyes:

That's true, but since the original idea of an anti-christ was brought up in this book, I think it's necessary to take in what it has to say about it in timing and whatnot. To not do this would be...downright stupid in my opinion. Getting concerned over something this book and several hundred thousand people say is going to happen but then omitting any other reference to it from these same resources does not bode well.

Edit: Abraham was only 175...as I recall, but it's been awhile since I've been to church.

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

I've always understood a generation to be 20 years. Where is the refrence to 100? I also recall the statement, "A day is as a thousand years to the Lord" or something similar. While the patriarchs may have lived hundreds of years, I find it curious there aren't more children listed for them. I had 7 children between age 20 and 47. The patriarchs had more than one woman and even Isreal only has a dozen listed. Women had children younger then too. I think the age listed is a message involving numerology. There could be a key word or name that adds to the same number too. I'm convinced the the story of revelation involves the process of opening, clearing and balancing the 7 chakras during spiritual growth. The vision came to John on the Lord's day which is the Sun's day while he was in the spirit. The Sun is our great illuminator. In the final chapter Jesus says he is the bright morning star. We all know that the morning star is Venus called Lucifer, meaning light bearer. So either he was an imposter or he has something different to teach us than is commonly thought.

Sag Moon

A lot of the bible can be taken literaly or figuratively. Did Jonas actually get swallowed by a whale?

That is why taking revelation and applying our or any other time should be done with caution.

As far as seeing what shall happen it was written or said by Christ that the stars and the planets would show us.So in effect we could be looking at the end of time in a new perspective. Man has the ability to change the course and I think the intentions of Bush in Iraq was meant to do just that.

God through his prophets said he would never destroy the earth so we will live on.

As far as Isreal becoming a nation as a sgn of the end of times ,I can see that. I do not think a generation is 100yrs. or 20yrs..That could have been given for those times and times do change.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I've always understood a generation to be 20 years. Where is the refrence to 100?

I got that from a documentary on the End of Times on the History Channel some time ago.

I'm convinced the the story of revelation involves the process of opening, clearing and balancing the 7 chakras during spiritual growth.

This is interesting, as last night I was musing as to astrological symbolism behind the Seven Seals. Trying to connect them to a Light, but I didn't get very far. I was dumbstruck to find an appropriate Famine, having already assigned War to Mars, Death to Saturn, and Pestilence to Mercury...

God through his prophets said he would never destroy the earth so we will live on.

The closest I can connect this with is Yahweh telling Noah he would never flood the Earth again...but I cannot recall another time.

Mia

Hi Has anybody seen the stuff on 'end of time theologists' and the part they may be playing in the American government? They are right-wing Christians who believe in something called The Rapture - the return of the Son of God and that when this happens, 'the righteous' - they - will enter heaven whilst the rest of us will be cast into hell fire! They welcome Armageddon (wherever it may take place and I think they think this will be Israel) and the Apocalypse and may believe that 'environmental destruction is not only to be disregarded but actually welcomed - even hastened - as a sign of the coming Apocalypse'. I got this stuff at - http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2004/10/27/scherer-christian/

It is also commented here that, 'Christian right views are swaying politicians and threatening the environment. In 2003, 45 senators and 186 representatives earned 80 - 100 percent approval ratings from the nation's three most influential Christian right advocacy groups' and further 'the 231 legislators (all but 5 are Republican) make up 40 percent of the US Congress'. This is scary stuff. It would appear that they actually WANT all of this to happen so that they can be taken up to heaven in the Rapture and be saved. For a more recent look at this stuff check out http://defconblog.org/2006/02/

Crazy stuff, I can't believe the selfishness and self - righteousness of these people.

Regards
Mia

Blandy

I agree with needing to know what antichrist really means. There are so many possible implications of that term, so you have to be pretty specific.
Because the antichrist could be someone who is not evil, but someone who might be able to knock of christianity as the dominant religion throughout the world, and introduce another one. Or it could be something more mundane, either way, asking if the anti christ is coming true, to me is pretty vague.
I'm not a christian, but I know about the whole antichrist thing, why not ask if the book of revalations will come to pass...In the literal sense of course

Michael

Am I the antichrist? He is a fascinating figure and we all would
want to have that massive power. The question is, do I have what
it takes to be the antichrist?

Attachments

• michael_birthchart.gif
    michael_birthchart.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 36

Draco

Nah. It's most definately me!

You don't have Mars in Scorpio as lord of your chart for a start.;)

Well, I'm the anti-christ of Astrology Weekly, that's for sure. Just ask around. Haha.

AquarianEssence

Nah, you'd have a hard time being a good liar. Boy, I'm seeing a lot of people with bowl charts or even more compacted than that lately. Nice chart. The nodes further the protection of the tight eastern hemisphere emphasis by surrounding or enclosing all the planets. You're name could kind of fit though. Michael, Who? is like God: Antonio, of infinate worth. What does Cortez mean.?