NBA Warriors vs Rockets

Sports33

Game 6 is on May 10, 2019 at Houston at 8pm local time.

Warriors are up 3-2 in series now without Kevin Durant.

Predictions??

Aria Venue

Game 6 is on May 10, 2019 at Houston at 8pm local time.

Warriors are up 3-2 in series now without Kevin Durant.

Predictions??

your questions seem impartial.so i give l1=mars to the favourites=huston rockets, while L7=venus=golden state warriors

the testimonies are in favor of mars =huston rockets

Last edited:

Aria Venue

#LetsGoRockets
well it seems that two strong testimonies in this chart, and both are favoring the underdogs. The first is the Moon separating from the PoF, the second is the Sun being imprisoned in the 7th.apof near the cusp of l1(in favor of l1) wasn't that strong .at least this is how it makes sense only to me...still i chose l1 as the rockets since they were the favourites and the warriors the underdogs...and their colors matched the signs

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Aria,

I think, we are too relaying on the sign which is not giving us consistent result. Most expert says, the angle is the significators whom capable for an event. Also, I'm currently experimenting with mundane and event chart for sport predictions, not horary.

Btw, there will be another crucial NBA playoff game 7, Raptors vs 76ers. Would be interesting to cast the event chart for this.

Aria Venue

Aria,

I think, we are too relaying on the sign which is not giving us consistent result. Most expert says, the angle is the significators whom capable for an event. Also, I'm currently experimenting with mundane and event chart for sport predictions, not horary.

Btw, there will be another crucial NBA playoff game 7, Raptors vs 76ers. Would be interesting to cast the event chart for this.

thank you, my dear Uranus.Yes you are right when we are impartial the problem it to find which team corresponds to the winning team.Though this game i think was clear enough but i judged wrong!!!!i wanted to think that the apof near the cusp was stronger..but yet it was about 3 degrees away.,,while i had two positive testimonies for l7 :crying:So this was my mistake ...I have made more than 300 charts related to bets and games and i have lost only two..and this one was one of them...and for sure this is because i judged not well the testimonies.L10 was trapped inside the enemy's house for sure.Anyway can you give me the data of this game you said? I want to test that...hahhhh astrologically speaking :biggrin:

Aria Venue

Here, check this out:
http://www.espn.com/nba/game?gameId=401129105

Assigning home-away to asc-dsc is more rational imo. NBA didn't use "neutral" home advantages, so assigning the significators through jersey would be ridicolously difficult.

please confirm me the following so as to cast the chart correctly!

Date: Sunday, May 12
Time: 7 p.m.
the favourites are Toronto Raptors according to the link you sent me? so the visitors?while the host team =Philadelphia 76ers are the underdogs?
is that the correct time, place, coordinates etc? and most important are the favourites Toronto Raptors? the visitors?

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

please confirm me the following so as to cast the chart correctly!

Date: Sunday, May 12
Time: 7 p.m.
the favourites are Toronto Raptors according to the link you sent me? so the visitors?while the host team =Philadelphia 76ers are the underdogs?
is that the correct time, place, coordinates etc? and most important are the favourites Toronto Raptors? the visitors?

No, they will play in Toronto. And yes, Philly underdog. (More to find out).

Aria Venue

No, they will play in Toronto. And yes, Philly underdog. (More to find out).
thanks uranus!!!:love:
so please tell me is the following chart correct? time, place..etc?

Attachments

• raptors vs 76ers_1.jpg
    raptors vs 76ers_1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31