Same love life and friendship cycle, help!!

DeckedCarrion

Hey how is everyone? I just want to come out and say that I'm in a jam. my real friendships and love life choices always seem to end as unfortunate ones. I often attract people who want to control me or compete with me, or at least end up in friendships like that. I'm always offering all my support, but they seem to keep me at arms length making me feel bad when I want to meet new people and do new things.I always end up attracting girls who are more emotionally troubled as well (recently broke up, on a hoe phase etc) so those obviously are less likely to work out. I'll break down my chart a little bit I guess.
Sun is in cancer, moon in Aquarius,
Venus and mars in Gemini,
Pluto is in first house, Scorpio rising,
sun, mars, Venus, and mercury in the 8th house,
Ascendant conjunct midheavan and lillith
and Leo lillith and midheavan. I just feel like I'm so laid back and chill and want people to have freedoms and do there own stuff yet I attract people who try to control me. Any reasons This could be happening from just the aspects I provided? Everyone always tells me I just need to surround myself with better people who want me to do well in life, but I can't help surround myself with those people if it's not something I'm doing conciously.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Hey how is everyone? I just want to come out and say that I'm in a jam. Even though I have a good amount of people that appreciate me during day to day life, my friendship and love life choices always seem to be unfortunate ones. Girls get crazy on me, and guys get competitive. I'll break down my chart a little bit I guess.
Sun is in cancer, moon in Aquarius,
Venus and mars in Gemini,
Pluto is in first house, Scorpio rising,
sun, mars, Venus, and mercury in the 8th house,
and Leo midheavan. I just feel like I'm so laid back and chill yet everyone who is close to me gets all weird and I don't know why they don't see how everything can be fixed by just sitting down and having a good conversation. I also work in public and girls get really creepy always coming around my store almost every day, adding me on social media and watching how my co workers (all female) act around me. Is it something I'm doing to people or are my relationships forever doomed. Please help!!!

1. please attach your natal chart correctly

2. explain the 'unfortunate' in 'my friendship and love life choices always seem to be unfortunate ones'- why unfortunate, what about the choices is unfortunate?

3. 'Even though I have a good amount of people that appreciate me during day to day life'
Thats great, a lot of people appreciate you from day to day, i am very happy that this is the case, but i think you mistakenly assume this has something to do with having connections and relationships with people that you cherish and love and bring value and purpose to your life- having people appreciate you during day to day life is unfortunately not a qualifier for having stable, true, loving, lasting and worth-while friendships and relationships- for that, you yourself must also be appreciating those others, during day to day life of course- and i think a mere appreciating wouldnt really be enough, as most people seek to find someone who is interested in knowing them, is there for them, understands them, has common values/principles, loves spending time with them, gives them that friendship/love that everyone wants- one that is based on mutual respect, love and the choice to spend time and a good part of their lives together, appreciation is nice, but friendship is built on very different foundations- if you are referring to the real thing, not just superficial here-there kind of contacts

4. 'I just feel like I'm so laid back and chill yet everyone who is close to me gets all weird and I don't know why they don't see how everything can be fixed by just sitting down and having a good conversation'
maybe people dont want to hang around someone who thinks they are weird and says that they themselves are so laid back and chill? just a thought?? not meaning to say that you are bad or something- do whatever you want its your life- just from my perspective if i had a friend who was like- yo im so laid back and chill and your just weird- hey why are you getting mad? dont you know everything can be fixed by just sitting down and having a good conversation? i would be like- oowwkey byeeeeee see ya cheerio!:lol:

5. Is it something I'm doing to people or are my relationships forever doomed. Please help!!![
just as a note- doing something to people doesnt have to exclude your relationships being doomed forever- usually its the fact you are doing something to people that is dooming the relationships- its not is it me doing this OR are my relationships doomed- its more like : is it me doing this and dooming my relationships?

i can for sure say its something you are doing

from just living life i have noticed that if sally says johnny smells, perhaps its johnny that smells, but if sally continues after that saying that now james smells, and trevor smells, and joshua smells- its pretty sure at that point that its not them- its sally that smells- if you notice the same situation happening with several people- its not them, its you.

you are not doomed- no one is, for you always have the ability to change your behavior, and the first step is admitting there is a problem- you got that one covered- you are halfway there- you are not bad or somehow wrong for having this problem- only if you dont do anything about it would you be at fault in any way- well i cant really say anything more without a chart so i suggest you post it and from there on we can continue the conversation

Last edited: