Air moon signs

Hi There,

I have a Gemini moon and for me I don't tend to analyze to much of anything, and should probably do that more often. I tend to think it's because I have 4 planets in the sign of Sagittarius and so I tend to go with my gut instead of my brain, which for the most part works out. However, I can say that when things don't work out I tend to move on from them quickly and not caught up in much emotion, leading people to believe that I am emotionless. But, the majority of my chart is fire and air, with almost no earth or water. :)

NeverSafe

I know this old but I want to respond because I'm a lunar Gemini.
I can overanalyze things sometimes and look to deeply into it, when it comes to school work sometimes.
My mother says that I need to stop physcoanalyzing everyone.
She calls me little Dr. Phil or Dr.Phil JR.
I actually like the trait of being able to analyze every situation, why would someone not want to tap into other people's feelings, it gives me a sense of power over them, because you can know things to say to get the reaction that you want out of them, I think it's an awesome thing, maybe some people see it as a bad thing but it's cool. I have my moon in the 8th house, so I don't really know if it makes me a bad gemini moon, cause scorpio rules 8th house and is known for like manipulation and so is Gemini so that could enhance it. I like some of the earth sign moons well just Taurus in particular. I would think that Capricorn and Gemini would sort of be a work in progress in emotional styles because it is said that the Capricorn is supposed to be logical and unemotional but I don't think that they are on the level of an lunar air sign, because earth signs are PRACTICAL, and air signs are LOGICAL, more logical than earth signs, I think that sometimes people loose sight of that, I'm pretty sure lunar earth signs are more emotional than a lunar air sign, just saying.

I'm a lunar Gemini, too and I completely agree on the "over analyzing" thing. It can cause me to be a bit restless and slightly irritable, and I've been told I think too much about things, which may be the source of my anger for a lot of things. But I think the fact I have Virgo Rising does not help at all :lol: