Uranus-moon both conjuncted MC

theopax

Hi, I would like to know what do you think about the conjuction of Uranus and Moon on my MC in Scorpio, in my natal chart.
I know the meaning of the single aspect...moon conjunct to MC ( important public role in life) and uranus conjunct to MC (free thinker..inusual job ), but for me is not clear the meaning of the conjunction of these two really different planets on my MC in Scorpio. I know that MC is important even for the job...what type of job will better fit this conjunction?

Attachments

• Hor.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 47

katydid

theopax said:
Hi, I would like to know what do you think about the conjuction of Uranus and Moon on my MC in Scorpio, in my natal chart.
I know the meaning of the single aspect...moon conjunct to MC ( important public role in life) and uranus conjunct to MC (free thinker..inusual job ), but for me is not clear the meaning of the conjunction of these two really different planets on my MC in Scorpio. I know that MC is important even for the job...what type of job will better fit this conjunction?

Yes, it brings together two wholly different elements at the powerful MC, where you show yourself to the world through your personal accomplishments.
The moon in that position indicates the ability to work closely with others, to bring an emotional intimacy to the public persona. It might show a personal
talent for working with the public. Uranus brings the urge to 'separate ' from the close intimacy which the moon desires, but to work with large community services through hi-tech realm, like internet or tv or radio.

If you successfully merge them together,you might be able to speak to large groups, and still seem to connect emotionally and personally to each
audience member. It represents a powerful public persona, who can make people feel that you understand their needs and concerns specifically, even from afar. :cool:

That is only from the moon/uranus mc /scorpio ---I havent looked at the rest of the chart yet:confused:

theopax

Thankyou Katydid, you were relly clear, but what do you think about the position in Scorpio? That's not the best position for moon expression...or as you said: "to bring an emotional intimacy to the public persona"...

katydid

theopax said:
Thankyou Katydid, you were relly clear, but what do you think about the position in Scorpio? That's not the best position for moon expression...or as you said: "to bring an emotional intimacy to the public persona"...

Being a Scorpio myself , I might not be too objective. But I do think your Moon /Uranus MC in Scorpio could make a good counselor, psychogist,astrologer,
etc, who could conceivably create a widespread audience via Uranian high technology. Perhaps your scorpio energy would prefer to stay more behind the scenes, but Uranus MC may force the issue.:p

theopax

Thankyou for your reply...it is very accurate...I have always had interest in astrology and psycology since a was a child...but then I followed different attitudes ...now I am a PhD in agriculture science ...probably it was the influence of my mercury in Capricorn.
But at the moment I feel a little frustrated by this work...even if it had given me high possibilities to be free and to know a lot of interesting persons...
If you have time I would like to have other comments on the entire astrochart...probably I am a little egocentric!:cool:

smilingsteph

Hello!
We can also look to the sixth house of service.
Your sixth house is in gemini, ruler of gemini is in the first, close to the ascendant.
I can tell that people think of you as a good communicator and you can probably be seen as a very intelligent person too (and you are!). If a planet lies close to the ascendant or in the first house, people percieve you to be a mercurial person- a thinker and a communicator.

Since the first and the sixth house are related this is even seen best as a service to others or in your work. Jupiter is also in the sixth house (as in mine!), which can be best explained by this: From astrology weekly interpretation-
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/jupiter-in-6th-house.php
With Jupiter in the Sixth House you will find luck, ease of working and general good fortune coming through robust health and lucrative, enjoyable, constructive work. This placing of Jupiter usually confers considerable literary skill, intelligent technique, scientific ability and technical expertise. It often denotes successful doctors, physicians and others in the healing professions - to the degree of social and financial prominence. In any event, your work or profession is likely be both highly remunerative and morally satisfying.

Sign that rules Jupiter is Sagittarius in the 11th house. 11th house basics is one of "friends," so you may have or need a workplace or a job in which you can make friends and contacts.

Sun in Capricorn and venus in capricorn also in the first can allow for others to find you attractive and give off a "sunny," disposition. They say that the closer venus is to the ascendant the more attractive a person is, not just physical, but people may just be drawn to you. You also really love beautiful things, surroundings and will search for the beauty within your immediate surroundings.

Your Dotoral degree in Agriculture can also be seen at the MC with Scorpio there. Scorpio rules Pluto. It likes the seasons of life is interested in birth, life and death- same as the seasons- we see transformation of the earth, where Scorpio is very comfortable as well as growth of new life and the interest in it.

Your moon at the MC also shows that you need to have a strong emotional bond to work within your profession in order to feel important. Security within your life is found within your profession. You also need financial security from your work to feel comfortable and satisfied.

What else are you interested in? I have to get ready for work, I will try to get back to this thread!

window.google_render_ad();

theopax

Thankyou, most of what you wrote corrispond to the truth (I can not say about intelligence...sometime I feel very stupid!:) ), but be careful: my sun and venus are in aquarius and not capricorn (both in the 1th house as mercury which is in capricorn) and they are square to my MC-moon-uranus...this is another controversial point. But I appreciated the analyses...I was enlightened :eek: by this your tense "Sign that rules Jupiter is Sagittarius in the 11th house. 11th house basics is one of "friends," so you may have or need a workplace or a job in which you can make friends and contact". I never thought about this before...but this is really truth....
Thankyou...

smilingsteph

Okay Mr. Aquarius! How dare I place you into a category of which you are not, as a capricorn!
Just kidding, I know that Aquarians need to feel and are truly unique.
I was coming off of three 14 hour shifts and I was very tired writing my post yesterday.
Bascially I was trying to say that having the sun in the first house along with venus and mercury allow people to see that you are sunny, smart and good-looking...in the most simplistic of terms. *dont anyone become offended about my simple mind sometimes, really it is more complex :)
I will take a closer look into that square you have

theopax

Smilingsteph I like your irony...:D .in the future I would like even to discuss about the planets and astro signs much involoved in the irony and sarcasm! It will be the next topic!!
I wait for your analysis of my square...thankyou!

smilingsteph

theopax said:
Smilingsteph I like your irony...:D .in the future I would like even to discuss about the planets and astro signs much involoved in the irony and sarcasm! It will be the next topic!!
I wait for your analysis of my square...thankyou!

Why thank you! Some would be offended to be considered sarcastic, but truly I am and I embrace it. I do have an Aquarius rising and find myself unique with my sarcasm, sometimes people dont even understand what I am saying, and as long as I find it funny then I am happy- I like to laugh at myself. I think that thread about sarcasm sounds good. I would love to put my chart in there!

Okay onto the square.
Edit:
Square.
First houses are where your basic energy is; how you present yourself as an individual. Your tenth house is where the world at large sees you and where your public self is concerned.
Sun in the first, where your ego is, your presentation as a unique individual self is very important. Uranus in the 10th is where we find your uniqueness and originality being placed in the arena of your public self. With a square between the sun and Uranus, you are even more inclined to take on that Uranian role in an intense form.
Your ego is quite intertwined with your workplace and if you dont like your job it may be damaging to your ego and rebel is something that you will do. A 9-5 job, or anything too structured limit your ability to have freedom, originality, and your creative expression.
You may not feel like you fit into the roles of basic society as you may not like authority, so being your own boss may be a better fit, rather having someone else telling you what to do. You are very creative and many see you as a revoluationary type of person. You have trememdous intuition and are again creative, so being tied down or be placed into a theoretical box will make you want to rebel. Having a way for this uranian energy to be released may be hard for you, as any limits or structure may make you feel as though it is placing limits on you as a person.

Now I cannot tell from the chart, but is your sun square your moon too?

Your venus square uranus also can bring out the uraniun influences too.

Basically, even though you have Capricorn rising, I believe people see you as an Aquarius, an intense one at that. I embrace being different, and if people dont like me for it, I give the "I dont care attitude," may be your motto (it is mine for sure).

However, to keep in mind that most people are conventional, like structure and need that support in their lives, and you might actually scare them away from your anti-structure, anti-convention. Which I am sure you probably do understand as your sun and your mercury make good connections to pluto.

You are probably very interested in research, and people and you like to study the human nature, and the basic convention of human life is easily dissolved by your rather intense mind. You have the objective approach from that venus square Uranus to give you that detached outlook on people. Sometimes you may forget for a moment through your technical outlook on life that they are people and it may turn them off and push them away from you. I think you have some intense ways about yourself and people find you unique, intense, unconventional, maybe a little cold and hard to get to know.

I think you love a good mystery, but not in just books or movies but in the study of humanity itself.

Last edited:

theopax

Oh yes my moon is square to my sun and venus...and pluto is square to my mercury.
A lot of the things you said are right...then there is a thing that I didn't well undesrtand ...my uranus is sextile to the ASC but square to the sun....what does it mean? Both one, ASC and SUN, represent my ego...:confused:

smilingsteph

The sun represents the ego- willpower, desires. It is the energy that gives one that willpower to seek change to improve the inner self. It is the will to live.
The ascendant is the energy you put forward when meeting people, like the first impression you get when meeting someone. The ascendants role is more superficial, but no less important than that of the sun, as the sun is on a more personal intimate level within one's self; the ascendant is on an external level.
Of course deeper meanings of the sun and ascendant are out there to be investigated, but to me the descriptions above are how I understand them.

Since Uranus is your sun's ruler and it sextiles the ascendant, people will more than likely see you as a uranian type personality. As the sun is square to your uranus- as I have described earlier- this exerts a powerful uranian personality within. So both internally and externally you are extremely uranian.