Marriage

curiousabout77

You currently have jupiter and neptune aspecting the ruler of the 5th house of romance so you could meet someone compatible this year and early next year. Next year you have uranus aspecting the ruler of your 7th house of long term relationships for 2 years so your in a good time to marry.

curiousabout77

Hello allyzade,
Your love planets are mars and uranus and these planets are located in the 4th house so I suspect the relationship will be the foundations of your life where you feel very at home in the relationship but it will need to be passionate and it must be evolving so it doesn't feel stuck otherwise frustration will kick in because you feel bored. Because neptune is conjunct these planets clear communication is a must so that you don't become disillusioned with each other and frustrated.

JUPITERASC

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone can tell me if I am likely to get married in the next 2 years and what would the marriage be like if it were to happen? like would the dynamics of the relationship be like?
Thanks! https://ibb.co/NNssRYY

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297

This is very intriguing subject isn't it? :)

Well, I must mention in the very beginning in explaining the methods here that they are of medieval astrology type (Bonatti, Abu Ali, Al Khayat and etc.).

There are certain rules in Medieval Astrology compiled which can give quite good and workable methods for delineating marriage. The rules one can learn for a short period of time, but the practice is what is needed in order these rules to become second nature of the astrologer's intuitive tool in delineating such things as Marriage in the chart. This is what I would like to do on this thread: to practice as much charts as I/we will have the time to do it.

The Technique

The Compound Almuten is what is very practical thing in almost all methods used in medieval delineation. It seems that Bonatti and other medievals were very fond on Compound Almutens.
I will first give delineation for male charts, and in some later post will explain the delineation for female charts.

Finding the Compound Almuten for Marriage:

Find the Rulers of all 5 dignities for these places:

1. 7th house cusp

2. Lord of the 7th house

3. Planets in 7th house (if any)

4. Moon

5. Venus

6. Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men.

The Planet which gets most points over these places is Almuten of Marriage.
But consider also if there are impediments to these places.
If there is affliction to 7th house (by some Malefic's square or opposition), to the Moon (aspect, combust, cadent, retrograde and etc.)

See if one of the individiaul Almutens over these places is joined to the Lord of the Ascendant or its Almuten or the Lord of the 7th or its Almuten.
If they are in trine or sextile, and if especially in reception, then the native will rejoice in living beautiful life with his wife according to his desire.

But if the aspects were without reception, or if the aspects were square or opposition, then the significations will be judged lower.